Timeskip Luffy Vs Fairy Tail Team

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 27, 2013. Last post by Jinbeifan1 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,271 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@GIRUGAMESH: All at once? Of course Luffy doesnt solo let's be honest here, one on one? I think he can beat pretty much anyone who's fought so far. Zeref is still a mystery at the moment, he lost his fight against ultear but that was because he was weak at the time, his limits and strengths are all shrouded. And Hades would lose to Luffy, pretty bad too

Post by Saladking (880 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jinbeifan1:

Acnologia, the demons from Zeref's book, and Oracion Seis would wreck Luffy.

@Saladking: Acnologia? Maybe, Demons of Zerefs book? Unlikely, depends on who you're talking about. Oriacion Seis? Dont make me laugh, he takes them all on and wrecks them, he doesnt need a big fancy attack to win like Jellal does, he one shots each of them with a jet pistol, jet stamp etc. You cant even rule in Sting's poison since Luffy's immune to poison.

@Jinbeifan1:

Book of Zeref has a town buster who soloed the magic counsel, a guy who can turn everyone on an island into powerless babies and a girl who can possess people's bodies

Oracion Seis has a guy who can steal speed making Luffy as fast as a normal human

Acnologia's roars alone are island busters

@Saladking: city busters are the level Luffy is fighting at right now, it's not that big of a deal compared to the island busters heading his way, and his Thor Elephant Gun is right now mountain range until he hits something bigger with it. The guy who can turn people to babies is a weird hax but I think he said that only worked on people with magic... even if I'm wrong he has bad durability cuz Gray was hurting him as a child. Elfman's weak, we don't know the extent of her possession, I assume it will come to full light.

Apparently it didnt work on Jellal. He was still moving around enough to tag all of them. And even if he steals his speed for a bit, Luffy has observation haki, he could single him out, dodge all of their attacks and one shot him with an armament pistol

The Roar is the strongest attack, and apparently it was only measured at city level because of how small the island was, similar to Moria's island punch, which was only high town buster sadly.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The power of nakama wins this :3

Jk.

I think Team B wins this because of their array of techniques, i don't see luffy taking them all at once.

@Jinbeifan1:

Jackal can also turn people into bombs I forgot to mention. Natsu only survived because of "fire dragon eats explosion bs"

The guy who turns people into babies doesn't even have to be in the same area as Luffy to hax him and I don't recall any FT character ever saying something about a move only working on magic users. Gray wasn't hurting him he was just pissing him off because he kept outsmarting him to the point where he went full monster

Elfman being weak (your opinion) doesn't dismiss the fact that his body was taken over instantly by her magic and Luffy isn't hax proof

Racer's ability worked just fine it allowed him to blitz Jellal in the beginning of the fight

"The island was only city level" so what? You think Luffy is going to tank multiple city busting roars from an air borne target? He's not Hulk you know.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1: Isn't luffy's weakness ice?

@Saladking: he also couldnt kill Happy at point blank range with a suicide explosion, not very impressive really

Actually that guy who got his ass kicked by laxus even said his poison is more effective on people with magic ability. and the guy who turned people into babies isnt actually that strong by himself, gray was able to beat him on his own (although he did get munched)

(he's pretty weak) true, but you also dont know the full capabilities of it, similar to how people dont really know Don's full capabilities with Parasite, so I'll leave that one alone.

Yeah and Jellal still blitzed him and the rest later on, and Luffy's much faster than he is

Well first they have to hit him. Acnologia may fly up but Luffy could launch himself after him and knock him down with a Elephant Gatling or a Thor Elephant Gun, the latter being mountain level +

@eddz99: no he just lost to Aokiji who's an admiral so it's safe to say he was just overpowered

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@Saladking: he also couldnt kill Happy at point blank range with a suicide explosion, not very impressive really

Actually that guy who got his ass kicked by laxus even said his poison is more effective on people with magic ability. and the guy who turned people into babies isnt actually that strong by himself, gray was able to beat him on his own (although he did get munched)

(he's pretty weak) true, but you also dont know the full capabilities of it, similar to how people dont really know Don's full capabilities with Parasite, so I'll leave that one alone.

Yeah and Jellal still blitzed him and the rest later on, and Luffy's much faster than he is

Well first they have to hit him. Acnologia may fly up but Luffy could launch himself after him and knock him down with a Elephant Gatling or a Thor Elephant Gun, the latter being mountain level +

@eddz99: no he just lost to Aokiji who's an admiral so it's safe to say he was just overpowered

I'll address your points in reverse order.

Mountain level+? When the flying f*ck did that happen? And don't you dare give me that giant squid panel (I seriously hope there's something else to support it).

Happy not being killed was perhaps the biggest use of PIS in any manga I have ever read. Happy went from nothing to town level in the stroke of a pen, allegedly using 'affro power', if that's not PIS then I don't know what is. It should be entirely ignored on these forums.

As for the 3 I mentioned:

Based on hype, Zeref should stomp Luffy, but I'll leave that for now as he has no notable feats, other than killing a severely weakened Hades and effortlessly tanking everything thrown at him so far.

I don't see Acnologia losing. Gildarts stated explicitly that it wasn't even taking its fight with FT seriously, yet easily dominated the whole guild. Their combined attacks did nothing against it, plus it is a casual island buster. Could Luffy hurt it? I'm sure he could, but I seriously doubt, based on both feats and powerscaling, that Luffy could win with just a couple of hits. Also, Luffy would have to be bloodlusted to go all out on it right from the start. As his regular hits would barely damage it, I could picture it nuking him before he did anything that could stop it. And even if it stays on the ground, ok, but it would still be difficult for Luffy to take down a highly durable dragon who can one-shot him.

As for Hades: the guy is a monster in terms of durability. The attacks of team Natsu (Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, Natsu) did nothing to him. More impressive is that he took a blast that could be seen across the whole island at point-blank range and got back up again with no major damage, bearing in mind this was all while he was holding back. Hades should be able to one-shot Luffy, or at least cripple him, using Grimoire Law (which is effectively undodgeable, so Hades would probably resort to it quickly when he realises none of his attacks are hitting). I accept that Luffy might win it, but no way would it be easy.

Post by takashichea (11,837 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@luthluth:

When you post manga scans, please clean them. I'll do it for you this time. Please remember to clean your manga scans.

@GIRUGAMESH: I'll adress you in same such order

Let's see... a pre time skip Luffy shattered an island with a Thor Axe, how much stronger do you thing an Elephant Gun with same such amp will do? I didnt want to over extend and say Island level, so I settled for Mountain level plus. And DONT say that Strong World was not canon, Oda clearly stated that Strong World was canon to the story

Yeah that was the biggest PIS ever, but still his attacks weren't doing that much to Natsu even before that, so I dont really think his explosions are that strong, especially since Luffy's been tanking explosions of the same size since before the time skip and after.

Based on hype he's stronger yes, stomp? Not so much unless they were saying he could move at the speed of light or turn an entire mountain into dust then maybe

Acnologia is still a much harder one to figure in a fight. For one everyone who was attacking him was weakened to hell after all the fighting they did the entire day, so their hits were probably as weak as it gets. It was basically taking on a bunch of sick animals to Acnologia, so him tanking their attacks isn't that big of a deal. I agree though, Luffy would have to be serious as hell, I definitely dont think he stomps in that fight if he wins at all, but I do think that he has a chance with his speed and his stronger attacks.

Hades wasnt that great honestly. Sure he took the attacks from team Natsu, but before the time skip none of them were actually that strong except for Erza. not to mention this was before the time skip when Natsu got completely wrecked by that guy with the sand until he unleashed his strongest attack. It goes to show that they just werent at the level they thought they were until they received the second origin power which amped them up greatly. Grimoire Law is probably his only shot at winning the fight, and that's if it could one shot him which I doubt since Luffy would blitz him before that happens. He wouldnt one shot him with a standard move maybe, but a straight on Elephant Gun or a Red Hawk would.

@Jinbeifan1:

You do know Acgnologia pretty much soloed every other dragon in the war? In FT human mages are nothing but ants to the dragons and Acnologia fodderized all of them and reigned supreme over them in the war. If FT were in good shape back on the island they still would have got owned seeing how even Dragneel was fodderized by Acnologia. During the Grand Magic games the dragons were unstoppable and they aren't even in Acgnologia's league.

Plus Acnologia has flight advantage. He would definitely wreck Luffy.

@Saladking: Just because he beats a bunch of fodder dragons doesnt mean he couldnt. For all you know Luffy could kill a regular dragon on his own, not that it'd be easy but I could see him taking them since everyone who took on a dragon was pretty much below Luffy. And it doesnt say he directly beat all the dragons, he most likely just scared the greater population of them into fear. And his flight advantage only works if Luffy remains on the ground, Luffy could easily sling himself into the air.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel