Timeskip Luffy Vs Fairy Tail Team

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 27, 2013. Last post by Jinbeifan1 7 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Timeskip Luffy Vs Fairy Tail Team

Scenario 1: Luffy can't use gear second or gear third but is bloodlusted.

Scenario 2: Luffy can use gear second and gear third but not bloodlusted.

-No holding back

-All serious and in character

-Win by death

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,298 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Seeing the picture you are using, Luffy would destroy them all rounds

Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Since Luffy is a casual bullet timer while not in Gear 2 and you didn't restrict haki, I'd say he wins round 1 due to speed advantage. Scenario 2 he should roflstomp, uber speedblitz ftw

Post by bigz007 (1,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20

mismatch

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Luffy destroys them.
Post by othus12 (7,009 posts) See mini bio Level 13

luffy isnt the type of guy who underestimates his opponents so i think iced shell wouldnt apply here

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Luffy wins by KOing everyone.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 14

luffy could literally beat anybody in fairy tail, in fact I wouldnt be surprised if he kicked there ass all at the same time

Post by ninja2170 (548 posts) See mini bio Level 11

bump

Post by Beelzebub64 (128 posts) See mini bio Level 9

There aren't many if any people that could stand up to current Luffy in FT but pre skip Luffy is a different story, I've seen some people say that current Natsu stands a chance against him but idk.

Post by luthluth (1,305 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I think Luffy can solo the verse
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,002 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@luthluth: He can probably solo most but isn't the Acnologia small Island level?

Post by jerfro23 (146 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ImDictatorBowDown: Yea from what is saw in anime took out an island

Post by othus12 (7,009 posts) See mini bio Level 13

acnologia is too much for luffy.

@othus12: Not really, the best thing he could do is fly up and blow up the area, but that's if Luffy allows him to get in the air. After his first fight with a dragon I doubt he'd let him do that and would go all out. He would take him out with either a Elephant Gatling or a Thor Elephant Gun which I'm pretty sure is his strongest move

Post by taichokage (13,633 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Maybe he could beat Acnologia. Still, soloing the verse might be a bit much. He should win here though.

@taichokage: It gets me wondering if the writer is taking his time with making them stronger or if he just doesnt feel like making them that strong like he did with Rave Master. Which reminds me how long did it take for Haru to get as strong as he was at the end of the series? It might be a spoiler for how long it'll take Natsu or something lol

Post by luthluth (1,305 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ImDictatorBowDown: Luffy avoids the island buster, gets above the dragon and uses Elephant gatling and kills it.

Post by Saladking (968 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@luthluth:

Acnologia's roar alone destroyed the island. He should be much more powerful than island busting.

Also to all the people saying Luffy solos FT, they have sleep hax, time travelers, a guy who can turn everyone on an island into powerless babies, a guy who can slow his opponents down to the point where it appears he has super speed, and nukes. Luffy isn't soloing FT.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,192 posts) See mini bio Level 10

FT<<the HST in terms of power and fighting ability, we all know this.

But if you really think that Luffy could solo the verse then you're out of your mind. I can think of a few characters who would decimate him together, some of whom could probably solo (Zeref, Acnologia and Hades).

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel