Tiencha vs SSJ 3 goku

Topic started by shonen on March 31, 2009. Last post by Sonata 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

vs

Post by Sonata (35,219 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku Epic Curbstomp
Sonata said:
"Goku Epic Curbstomp
"
I don't think so. Yamcha and Tien are stronger than goten and trunks.
shonen said:
"Sonata said:
"Goku Epic Curbstomp
"
"
So is Goku
Sonata said:
"shonen said:
"Sonata said:
"Goku Epic Curbstomp
"
"
So is Goku
"
Yeah so technically their fusion should be stronger than gotenks who is stronger than goku.
shonen said:
"Sonata said:
"shonen said:
"Sonata said:
"Goku Epic Curbstomp
"
"
So is Goku
"
Yeah so technically their fusion should be stronger than gotenks who is stronger than goku.
"
Nah Yamcha doesnt train as much he is actually Weaker than Goten and Trunks
Sonata said:
"shonen said:
"Sonata said:
"shonen said:
"Sonata said:
"Goku Epic Curbstomp
"
"
So is Goku
"
"
Nah Yamcha doesnt train as much he is actually Weaker than Goten and Trunks
"
I don't think so but we can agree to disagree. Remember fusion dance requires power levels to be near the same so in order for Tiencha to be born Yamcha and Tien would have to have near similar power levels. I definitely no Tien is stronger than goten and trunks, look what he did when he faced buu.

Tien had to lower his power level to equal Yamcha..thats not good plus Goten and Trunks trained inside the Hyperbolic Time chamber. Plus going into Super Saiyan mode gives them a boost.
Sonata said:
"Tien had to lower his power level to equal Yamcha..thats not good plus Goten and Trunks trained inside the Hyperbolic Time chamber. Plus going into Super Saiyan mode gives them a boost.
"
Having one member lower doesn't have a huge effect on the fusion.  Both are stronger than SSJ so I still don't see your point, because at the end of the day they would still be greater even without SSJ.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Goku would massacre Tiencha
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
goten and trunks are way stronger then tien and yamcha i doubt yamcha could even beat second form freeza in the buu saga. while goten and trunks could pwn freeza in base form. ssj3 gotens is bearly stronger then ssj goku tiencha gets stomped
hiei_hyabusha said:
"goten and trunks are way stronger then tien and yamcha i doubt yamcha could even beat second form freeza in the buu saga. while goten and trunks could pwn freeza in base form. ssj3 gotens is bearly stronger then ssj goku tiencha gets stomped"
No their not. Goten and trunks can't even touch buu; Tien at least can counter his attack. Yamcha and Tien are near in strength when looking back at dragon ball manga their was plenty evidence in their rivalry.
shonen said:
"hiei_hyabusha said:
"goten and trunks are way stronger then tien and yamcha i doubt yamcha could even beat second form freeza in the buu saga. while goten and trunks could pwn freeza in base form. ssj3 gotens is bearly stronger then ssj goku tiencha gets stomped"
No their not. Goten and trunks can't even touch buu; Tien at least can counter his attack. Yamcha and Tien are near in strength when looking back at dragon ball manga their was plenty evidence in their rivalry.
"
I would love to have what your smoking man:p So Tien can counter his attack, well now ive just watched that fight and Tien used a tri beam, his most powerful attack to deflect a normal energy blast intended to take out Dende and Hercule two weak characters so countering that attack is not really a big feat. Then when Tien attacked him Buu didn't even flinch wasn't even phased by the attack and would have killed everyone thier if it wasn't for Goku stepping in. Tien and Yamcha are nowhere near in strength, the first time they fought Tien beat Yamcha. In DBZ Yamcha stopped training while Tien continued and when a character stops training they become weaker, just look at Gohan he became much weaker than what he should have been when he decided to focus on his studies. 
Acer said:
"shonen said:
"hiei_hyabusha said:
"
I would love to have what your smoking man:p So Tien can counter his attack, well now ive just watched that fight and Tien used a tri beam, his most powerful attack to deflect a normal energy blast intended to take out Dende and Hercule two weak characters so countering that attack is not really a big feat. Then when Tien attacked him Buu didn't even flinch wasn't even phased by the attack and would have killed everyone thier if it wasn't for Goku stepping in. Tien and Yamcha are nowhere near in strength, the first time they fought Tien beat Yamcha. In DBZ Yamcha stopped training while Tien continued and when a character stops training they become weaker, just look at Gohan he became much weaker than what he should have been when he decided to focus on his studies. 
"
No need to be rude. The beam was meant to take out dende, Mr. Satan and a revived Mystic Gohan. Mystic gohan is not a weak character. It was never stated that he stopped training he just said he gave up fighting which could be interpreted in one way as
him giving up fighting in tournament competitively.
Watch the fight, when Tien deflected the attack it was meant for Dende and Hercule alone, it wasn't even close to Gohan who could have deflected it. All Tien did was save two weak charcters and buy a little bit of time untill Goku arrived

Ok let's look at the manga.

Goku could definitely beat Yamcha in his base form, Goku Curbstomps Tiencha its not close at all
shonen said:
"Ok let's look at the manga.

"
The exact same thing happens as whats shown in the vid.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
i agree with acer shonon tien is the strongest human in dbz while yamcha is the second strongest tien pwns yamcha. yamcha and tien are so weak compared the other characters thats why you dont see them much after the saiyan saga cus they would just die  might stronger then a ssj by buu saga but yamcha hell no.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Super Saiyan 3 Goku's power is too overwhelming for Tiencha to handle.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel