Tien vs Krillin

Topic started by daredevil69 on July 22, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 2 years ago.
Post by jazmac (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

When Tien and all that fought the Ginyu Force on King Kai's planet...I believe that was anime only filler (plus most of the King Kai scenes in general are filler). I'm not sure on this forum if filler is allowed or not so someone will have to tell me that.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Filler Scroll down to the Frieza Saga about 2/3 of the way down.

Even if it wasn't filler though being able to beat the ginyu force from king kai's training (especially since he didn't even teach them kaio ken or the spirit bomb) is so stupid, however that's obviously just my opinion and not relevant to the topic.

In the Saiyan Saga the highest power level Krillin shows is 1770 while Tien is 1830 so Tien was stronger.

In the Namek Saga Krillin after Guru Power up 14,000. Just before they fight Frieza Krillin's power has jumped up to 75,000 inexplicably.

There's no power listing for Tien at all for the entire Namek Saga or beyond. (everything sourced from V-Jump Magazine or the Diazenshuu Guide).

This is purely conjecture at this point from me as there is no more official information.

During the Cell Saga I actually can't think of any Krillin moments or feats that he displays except I remember him throwing a destructo disk/Kienzan at Perfect Cell and it doing fuck all.

Tien obviously displays the feat of holding Cell back with his Neo Tri-Beam however this was using up his "life force" which makes it unique in the fact it literally is killing the user and it didn't actually harm cell in any way.

Ultimately they both had little effect against Super Perfect Cell in his final moments and I come to the conclusion that we'll never know who was actually stronger but based on the very few "feats" they have during this saga I'll give it to Tien.

Post by nickzambuto (51 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Yamcha said in the Buu saga that Krillin was the strongest human alive but... we're not really gonna take Yamcha's word for anything, are we?

Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@nickzambuto: That and this battle takes place around the Cell saga.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,167 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@nickzambuto said:

Yamcha said in the Buu saga that Krillin was the strongest human alive but... we're not really gonna take Yamcha's word for anything, are we?

Lol of course not, Yamcha also thought he had a shot at beating Goku in the last tournament of dragonball, even after witnessing his fight with Tien.

@Kurohige: Well yeah, but you would have thought that Tien would have become even stronger; he kept on training, Krillin just settled down and became a family man (insert Guile's theme here).

Post by phantomrant (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Tien slaughters him with the Tri Beam.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Tenshinhan stomp...

unless Destruto Disk.... but what are the chances of Kuririn using it...? or even a Solar flare.... if he somehow... somehow manages to do that he wins... but then again Tenshinhan would be able to sense it... so Kuririn would have to make two...

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

u guys r underestimating krillin as usual. krillin has far better techniques then tien. krillin nearly sliced nappas head off, yet tiens best attack barely scratched nappa.

@SSJjanemba: That's true... and he lasted longer in the fight with Nappa and Vegeta and killed like 3 Saibaman.. and had the guts to stand up to Super Buu... not even Piccolo would do that.

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: the super buu thng was filler. but krillin did almost kill frieza

@SSJjanemba: True it was filler, but he had the guts to do it!! and that's something big in his book

and yes he did almost killed Frieza.. which that would be funny IMO

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SSJjanemba said:

u guys r underestimating krillin as usual. krillin has far better techniques then tien. krillin nearly sliced nappas head off, yet tiens best attack barely scratched nappa.

That was then. Tien's Tri-Beam got way more hax afterwards.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel