Tien vs Krillin

Topic started by daredevil69 on July 22, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by daredevil69 (5 posts) See mini bio Level 6

In this fight both fight have there power level of when they were at cells game

Location: Is in the middle of the desert no human life around

Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Tien destroys Krillin here.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,835 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Sonata said:

Tien destroys Krillin here.

Nuff said.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,184 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Add another number to the Krillin Owned Counter

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Tien going all out would annihilate Krillin, he was able to keep a 2nd form Cell at bay for a while.

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Tiern is WAAAAAYYYY STRONNNGER THAN KRILLIN.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,068 posts) See mini bio Level 12

There are only a few times I'd say Krillen was stronger than Tien. And they were before the Android saga. I believe during them three years of Trunk's warning, and maybe the year before then. Tien trained and over took Krillin at them points. Then for me, Krillen, never got near Tien's power level. Sadly.

@Supreme Marvel: The last time Krillin and Tien were close in power level was when Raditz arrived. After that Tien has been miles ahead of him.

@Sonata: My opinion is that while on Nakem, his power level rose quite a bit and more so thanks to Guru. Then around the Garlick Jr. saga, Tien took over because Krillin likes to rest more than train.

@Supreme Marvel: When Guru brought out Krillins hidden power Tien was training on King Kai's planet. On the Planet, Tien fought and beat the Ginyu Force the same team that annihilated Krillin in one blow.

@Sonata: So are you saying Tien was stronger than Vegeta who could barely beat them?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This isn't a debate. Tien has always been more powerful than Krillin. There maybe be a slight period where Krillin was more powerful after Guru unlocked his power but like Sonata said just a little bit later on Tien, Yamcha and Chiotzu beat most of the Ginyu Force with ease.

@Supreme Marvel: During the fight with the Ginyu Force yes, Afterwards no because he received a Zenkai. Tien had been training with King Kai for awhile since they got there faster than Goku did.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Tien shinhan destroys kuririn..... the only way I see Kuririn wining is by a solar flare and the destruto disk.... and that's if he gets lucky enough to use it,,,,

@DBZ_universe: That must be your favorite scenario to post lol.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata: So you noticed! jaja.. lol yeah that is my favorite scenario, I love the destructo disk!... seriously if Kuririn used it better (like how Goku used it against Gotenksbuu) he would be the boss... he could had killed frieza!! but he didn't lol..

@Sonata said:

@Supreme Marvel: During the fight with the Ginyu Force yes, Afterwards no because he received a Zenkai. Tien had been training with King Kai for awhile since they got there faster than Goku did.

We barely saw them train. They never showed them travelling there or just appearing so you can't really say otherwise. I believe the Ginyu Force were easier to beat because of the gravity difference. I really don't see them being that powerful.

@Supreme Marvel said:

@Sonata said:

@Supreme Marvel: During the fight with the Ginyu Force yes, Afterwards no because he received a Zenkai. Tien had been training with King Kai for awhile since they got there faster than Goku did.

We barely saw them train. They never showed them travelling there or just appearing so you can't really say otherwise. I believe the Ginyu Force were easier to beat because of the gravity difference. I really don't see them being that powerful.

The gravity wasn't a major factor they were moving around just as easily like they were on Namek.  King Kai stated himself that they arrived there faster than Goku did. It took Goku half a year. It also is proven that they were stronger because of Piccolo's merger with Nail he was able to match a Second Form Frieza

@Sonata said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@Sonata said:

The gravity wasn't a major factor they were moving around just as easily like they were on Namek. King Kai stated himself that they arrived there faster than Goku did. It took Goku half a year. It also is proven that they were stronger because of Piccolo's merger with Nail he was able to match a Second Form Frieza

Didn't state the length of time they got there faster than Goku. They would have been stronger than Goku when they first arrived there since they had been training to fight Nappa and Vegeta, and were stronger than Raditz. While Goku was a lot weaker than Raditz was when he went to King Kai.

Kami wasn't all that powerful, but when he merged with Piccolo, when Piccolo got his arsed kicked by 18, it was a massive boost of power to stalemate/almost beating 17. So we can see the merger between Namekians are a large increase.

I don't see a 1200 - 2500 power levels of Yamcha, Tien and Chiaotzu reaching the level of Ginyu Force in less time than Goku had who could only match Vegeta with the help of Kaio-Ken. I believe the Ginyu Force scene on Kaio-planet stepped all over the Ginyu Force fight with Vegeta and co as if it didn't mean anything. In all honesty, I see that fight as seriously as I take GT or the films as canon.

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Supreme Marvel said:

@Sonata said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@Sonata said:

The gravity wasn't a major factor they were moving around just as easily like they were on Namek. King Kai stated himself that they arrived there faster than Goku did. It took Goku half a year. It also is proven that they were stronger because of Piccolo's merger with Nail he was able to match a Second Form Frieza

Didn't state the length of time they got there faster than Goku. They would have been stronger than Goku when they first arrived there since they had been training to fight Nappa and Vegeta, and were stronger than Raditz. While Goku was a lot weaker than Raditz was when he went to King Kai.

Kami wasn't all that powerful, but when he merged with Piccolo, when Piccolo got his arsed kicked by 18, it was a massive boost of power to stalemate/almost beating 17. So we can see the merger between Namekians are a large increase.

I don't see a 1200 - 2500 power levels of Yamcha, Tien and Chiaotzu reaching the level of Ginyu Force in less time than Goku had who could only match Vegeta with the help of Kaio-Ken. I believe the Ginyu Force scene on Kaio-planet stepped all over the Ginyu Force fight with Vegeta and co as if it didn't mean anything. In all honesty, I see that fight as seriously as I take GT or the films as canon.

it is quite possible for goku's firends to have surpassed him in such a short time. People need to stop using goku as a measuring stick and placing humans under him in erms of power increase.

Goku spent 4 years with Kami and went from a Pl of 260-416. While Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, went from Pl between 200-330 to those ranging 1800-2000 in 1 years time. Quite a big improvement over goku's training with kami. its not that far fetch then to believe that if goku was able to gain PL of 8000 in 187 days training with king kai, that his friends could more than make 5X that amount in 2 weeks.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel