Three Man Team Gauntlet

Topic started by JayDox on Dec. 28, 2011. Last post by Dartz 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Make A Team of Three Who Can Clear This with out it being a stomp. The team mates do not all have to be from the same verse and can be from any form of media. All battles take place in the Georgia Dome. Bloodlust is on. Your guys are healed after every battle.

Round 1: Kenshin, Shishio, and Saito Hajime

Round 2: Ben 10 (No Alien X), Gwen, and Kevin (Haven't seen Ben 10 in a long while so sorry if this is out of order)

Round 3: Jotaro (Only 5 second time stop), Kakiyon, J.P. Polnareff (from Part 3)

Round 4: Aang, Toph, and Zuko

Round 5: Toriko, Sani, and Zebra

Round 6: Kenshiro, Raoh, and Toki (Haven't watched HnK in a long time sorry if out of order)

Round 7: Naruto, Killer Bee, and Garra (with Shukaku)

Round 8: Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto

Round 9: Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji

Final Round: The HST all at full power.

Post by Dr_Ventum (162 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Hurm.

Zoom Zoom and Zoom.

Seriously though, I'm sort of going out on a limb here(I don't know every character involved in this gauntlet, heck I don't know most of them) but I'll try and make a good team.

Bob from Bob and George(sprite comic), Fighter from 8-Bit Theater(other sprite comic, oh dear I'm having a bit of theme), and Dave Strider from Homestuck(not a sprite comic whoo!). Sorry for the lack of anime in my picks.

Bob is a high level fire user and should be able to roast most opponents, the faster guys are the most dangerous against him, but they won't be able to make it past his shields. Fighter is basically unstoppable, a swordsman on a level all his own, but due to his defensive style(usually being to stupid to outright attack first) he won't solo. Dave has limited time manipulation, so he can clearly blitz and uses as sword so he's pretty deadly. Also with morals off Dave can be a bit of a game breaker depending on the rules.

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Hmm, this is tough. Mainly because there are 2 FTL fighters in round 2. I guess Jack Rakan, Vanilla Ice and Arcueid would be a good choice. That team seems to have just the right amount of power and versatility to clear it.

@Dartz said:

Hmm, this is tough. Mainly because there are 2 FTL fighters in round 2. I guess Jack Rakan, Vanilla Ice and Arcueid would be a good choice. That team seems to have just the right amount of power and versatility to clear it.

!?

@Dr_Ventum:Uh, sorry about that, meant to say round 3.

@Dartz said:

@Dr_Ventum:Uh, sorry about that, meant to say round 3.

Oh okay. Shoo. Which Jojo guys are FTL? Jotaro and...I don't know(only saw parts of an old OVA dub...)

@Dr_Ventum: Polnareff's Stand (Silver Chariot). Well, it was shown when he injured The Hanged Man while it was switching from a reflective surface to another. The Hanged Man is capable of switching between reflective surfaces at the speed of light. IIRC Silver Chariot is stated to be one of the fastest Stands in the series although it's strength is not comparable to that of Star Platinum.

@Dartz: Alright, thanks for the info. :)

Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Dartz and @Dr_Ventum: That's just reaction speed, which is greater than movement speed. Plus if I remember correctly he set it up so there was only one surface the stand could go to and he stood in the path of it. Also Polnareff himself isn't that fast. If you kill the user, you kill the satnd and vice-versa

@JayDox: Of course, but having stands that fast can make them very valid threats(even more so than if their stands were slower)

Makes round 3 quite the doozy.

Post by taichokage (14,250 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The OP itself makes little sense. How can a team of three be powerful enough to beat the entire hst and fight the rest of the battles without utterly crushing them?
Post by Fehafare (9,523 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: Yeah i agree.

But i found a solution, EoS Alucard has not the firepower to stomp any of these but still all the together in one round can't dream to touch him, so all he would have to do is stay and watch them how they die from age, lol. Still he would need to fight Bleach right as they don't age, right? But as they can't kill him he might win by outlasting them.

Anyway this is too hard to find the golden middle.

EDIT: Damn, didn't see round 3, hmm then i am not sure if he can do it.

Post by Fehafare (9,523 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Dartz: I don't know about Vanilla Ice, but i am pretty sure that Rakan and Arcueid could stomp the HST without much effort (not to talk about some other teams).

And well that would be against the no-stomp rule.

@Fehafare:Well, I guess. It's just that, as taichokage mentioned before, it is kinda hard to find three characters that could get past the other rounds (round 3 in particular, since it requires characters that could deal with FTL physical attacks and timestop) and not easily beat the HST.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel