Three Choushin (Tenchi Muyo) VS Lucifer Morningstar and Michael D

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 3, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Three Choushin (Tenchi Muyo) VS Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos    
Post by Dream (7,894 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The gods are banned from participating in matches here in the Battles Forum. :P
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lucifer I believe created a multiverse in a room of his mansion. Micheal is more powerful. They win.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
We're talking about DC Michael and Lucifer right?
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"We're talking about DC Michael and Lucifer right? "

yes they stomp 

the two together is said to be = to the beyonder
Right.. I recall just Michael beating the crap out of the Spectre
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1:
did he? 
i remember them talking and mike didnt seem to like him but i never saw them fight
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Dream said:
" The gods are banned from participating in matches here in the Battles Forum. :P "

@judge said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
yes they stomp  the two together is said to be = to the beyonder "
Well supposedly = to the presence, Beyonder is marvel remeber. 
But either way they are both near the LT of Marvel in terms of power. 
They win this 
Post by ReiKai (3,530 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Lucifer created a Universe and needed Michael in order to make that happen. Chousin can create multiverses on a whim. Chousin win
@ReiKai:

Lucifer's will plus the demiurgic power from Michael was able to create a  Multiverse 

a both are beyond Death. 

Lucifer and Michael have both performed many omniversal and multiversal feats.  

Lucifer becomes God of his own Omniverse. 

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"Well supposedly = to the presence, Beyonder is marvel remeber. But either way they are both near the LT of Marvel in terms of power. They win this  "
I'll have to disagree with this myth. Two non omnipotent beings working together aren't going to be as powerful as said omnipotent being. It defeats the purpose.  
That is entirely I guess if the Presence is even omnipotent to begin with though. 

As far as I'm concerned Pre-retcon Beyonder would curbstomp them into infinity, litterally. As for being together equal to LT thats certainly much more reasonable. They hold similair positions.

The Spectre isn't on either of their radars either way, he loses to far less regularly.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@DJSNuva1 said:

Yes.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Hellos: Presence isn't omnipotent. He wasn't able to put down the Great evil Beast and he has made reference to a being more powerful then himself on several occasions (presumably the writer)
Post by Justice (767 posts) See mini bio Level 11
The three chousen have omnipotence,omniscience, made the multiverse, have all power ect. They really can't lose. Right now these threads are jsut being made to see who can beat them when no one has really been able to show who can beat Tenchi (Even though I was about to show why he was the chousen superior.) Logicly the chousen can just make someone as strong as Lucifer anyway. They win this with a stomp also its three gods against two.
@Hellos said:

" @hitsusatsu11 said:

"Well supposedly = to the presence, Beyonder is marvel remeber. But either way they are both near the LT of Marvel in terms of power. They win this  "
I'll have to disagree with this myth. Two non omnipotent beings working together aren't going to be as powerful as said omnipotent being. It defeats the purpose.  
True makes sense 

.  That is entirely I guess if the Presence is even omnipotent to begin with though.  

I think the presence might not be omnipotent  

As far as I'm concerned Pre-retcon Beyonder would curbstomp them into infinity, litterally. 

I agree 

As for being together equal to LT thats certainly much more reasonable. They hold similair positions. The Spectre isn't on either of their radars either way, he loses to far less regularly. "

I also agree 

Though still Mike and Lucy have been shown as more powerful than the Chousin. The Chousin themselves admitted there might be beings higher than themselves and they would have no way of knowing (hence NO omniscience or omnipotence), which is the reason they bring about anomalies, to try and find this being.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel