Three Admirals Vs Current Zebra

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 23, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,074 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Three Admirals Vs Zebra

-No holding back

-All serious and bloodlusted

-Win by death

Post by taichokage (15,268 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Zebra is stronger than the admirals, at least on an individual basis, and probably a collective basis soon if not already. The problem is that they are logia. No confirmed way for Zebra to affect them yet. Even then it's questionable though. For instance, logia intangibility isn't a no limits fallacy. Could they survive a planet buster for instance. Probably not, and Zebra can harm what confirmed large country level attacks could not. I'd have to give the admirals the benefit of the doubt for the time being, but I know that Zebra will be capable of defeating them for sure in the future.
Post by YoungChief (555 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

Zebra is stronger than the admirals, at least on an individual basis, and probably a collective basis soon if not already. The problem is that they are logia. No confirmed way for Zebra to affect them yet. Even then it's questionable though. For instance, logia intangibility isn't a no limits fallacy. Could they survive a planet buster for instance. Probably not, and Zebra can harm what confirmed large country level attacks could not. I'd have to give the admirals the benefit of the doubt for the time being, but I know that Zebra will be capable of defeating them for sure in the future.

Actually it would be a NLF to say they could survive the sort of pain Zebra could dish out, logia have never taken huge explosions before as far as I know, who's to say that they can still reform after being so violently dispersed?

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@YoungChief said:

Actually it would be a NLF to say they could survive the sort of pain Zebra could dish out, logia have never taken huge explosions before as far as I know, who's to say that they can still reform after being so violently dispersed?

This.

That's what I was saying. It isn't clear about their damage threshold and I stated it would be a no limits fallacy to say they could tank something above country level like a planet bust for instance, but I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt because current Zebra is weak compared to what he will become and he would beat the admirals anyway.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

In his logia form akainu reformed the top part of his body which contains almost all vital organs. If he can come back from that I doubt anything else can hurt him except haki.

Post by othus12 (7,933 posts) See mini bio Level 13

the only think i would like to be taken into account is zeburas shi-oto....it seems that when you hear it you die and that has nothing to do with physical endurance.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,703 posts) See mini bio Level 16

OK I have always wanted to ask this so logia can only be beat by other logia or is there other ways to beat them?

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,255 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SMXLR8: Either Haki or their natural weakness can harm them

@othus12: Would it work on Superman?

Post by shinjihirako123 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

why is this still goin on zebra one shots them. quit wanking logia...they has shown nothing anywhere near country lvl regen. NLF

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The hell is this still going?

Entire HST gets wrecked by Zebra let alone three OP characters.

I was thinking of the shioto as well but I don't know how far that ability can be taken before its a no limits fallacy.
Post by YoungChief (555 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SMXLR8 said:

OK I have always wanted to ask this so logia can only be beat by other logia or is there other ways to beat them?

Supposedly they can't be hit without either A. the element they're weak against (example crocodile and water) or B. Haki. But I call BS on that, if Goku tossed a planetbusting ki attack at them some logia wankers would say they could survive that too, saying the admirals could survive a country level attack would be giving them feats they dont have, in other words, WANK.

you tryin to compare the admirals to superman? Come on now, anyway it's possible it could hurt him, don't know if supes has ever faced anything like an instant kill noise, it should be noted that zebra so far has only used it to finish off opponents that were weakened though

@ImDictatorBowDown: it may bother him but remember that supes is protected by an electromagnetic field and thats what gives most of his durability, i would say he would feel dizzy but only for a few seconds superman after all is extremely powerful he would toy even with dragon ball characters

@SMXLR8: naruto characters can defeat logias with water jutsus, spirit based attacks are often accepted so bleach and shaman king can also fight against logias there is also the durability threshold of a logia IMO anything up to country level should completely destroy any logia with the exception of kizaru though im still not sure.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,255 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@YoungChief: I wasn't comparing them to superman, I am well aware that the 4 heavenly kings are >>> HST, the question was purely out of curiosity of the attack and its limits

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: Why are One Piece characters so ridiculously wanked?

Zebra stomps from what I've seen.

Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19
A country level chef vs 3 city block level admirals....

@Kurohige said:

A country level chef vs 3 city block level admirals....

bishokuya*

I'd say the admirals are multi city block level in destruction not just city block, maybe even town level, with Aokiji's total area of effect (not destruction) being larger. But still. Point taken. Zebra hasn't even shown his upgrade from eating part of the 4 beast. He is already the strongest King, and of his upgrade is at least as good as Sani's, then I feel very sorry for the admirals.

@taichokage said:

I'd say the admirals are multi city block level in destruction not just city block, maybe even town level, with Aokiji's total area of effect (not destruction) being larger. But still. Point taken. Zebra hasn't even shown his upgrade from eating part of the 4 beast. He is already the strongest King, and of his upgrade is at least as good as Sani's, then I feel very sorry for the admirals.

i cant wait to see that

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel