Thousand Blades: Haseo & Kirito vs Archer & Gilgamesh

Topic started by ReiKai on Aug. 3, 2013. Last post by Dream 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Dream: Yes Rho Aias does have that concept, still it's made clear that the thrown anti-army version doesn't have the effect. Check the TM wiki for more info on that one.

And yeah GB's curse will still apply even if not activated, but i'd assume it's weaker in that state. Not that it matters tho, Avalon pretty much renders the curse impotent.

Post by Dream (8,315 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Fehafare:

Yes Rho Aias does have that concept, still it's made clear that the thrown anti-army version doesn't have the effect. Check the TM wiki for more info on that one.

I know of the anti-army variant. But from what the dialogue's implying and how it appears in the game, Lancer is using the single-target one that "always strikes the enemy's heart" and is intent on ensuring Archer's death with it following his insult and the lack of "tapestry of action" described with the anti-army variant. It wouldn't make much sense for Lancer to use the anti-army variant against Archer since he's a lone target.

@Dream: It's thrown. The single target NP can't be thrown.

And what's more, Lancer was so provoked at that point that he wanted overkill, that was the whole point of Archer taunting him.

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Even waiting, I haven't seen anyone provide any actual evidence of the claims I've seen. Especially not this "MFTL"  for the CCC version of the characters. The "it says on a wiki" does not apply. I asked for evidence to be provided. That means direct quote from Novelizations, clips from the Visual Novels, anime or Manga scans. Things that can be noted directly or quantified within a fair margin of error.

I'm not seeing any of that from you guys, which leads me to conclude that such evidence does not exist. As such, regardless of incarnation, neither Gilgamesh nor Archer possess the speed or ability to match, much less defeat, Haseo. Whose Morgana Factor, Skeith, allows him to move at lightspeed.

@ReiKai: Oh Rei you desperate butthurt boy, how entertaining you can be.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,826 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ReiKai: So you ignored the forum posts I provided which translated what happened in extra/ccc with videos provided which explicitly said they moved massively faster than light? What? Do you expect me to hire a fucking translator to try and prove it to you?

If you have so little trust in us then there's no point, we can hire Nasu himself to come here and say that they moved faster than light but you wouldn't believe it.

@CerusSerenade: The fool would even ignore professional opinion. :P

And in case you're wondering, he was thinking a lightning bolt travels at 1/3 the speed of light.

@Dream: It's not impossible actually...

Post by CerusSerenade (2,826 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream: Then this debate is over.

ReiKai refuses to the proof that has been put before him, and if he won't accept that, he won't accept anything.

This argument is over, nobody trusts each other's information.

@Fehafare: With the flash from the bolt, yeah it's relativistic. But for the step leader, not so fast (only Mach 284).

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel