Thousand Blades: Haseo & Kirito vs Archer & Gilgamesh

Topic started by ReiKai on Aug. 3, 2013. Last post by Dream 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Dream (7,682 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@Fehafare: Naturally born a guy. :P

Post by Fehafare (9,395 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Dream: Damn i shouldn't have asked.

Now my picture of you is forever destroyed.

Oh well, you're still as awesome as you were before.

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Archer is just too manly for this fight. He crosses his arms alongside with Gilgamesh, magical Noble Phantasm Sunglasses materialize on them, a sudden explosion behind their back followed by a loud YEAAAAAAAH!!! and Kirito and Haseo are dead without rising a sword....

Seriously this is a mismatch. Gilgamesh and Archer Stomp hard.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kuro_San said:

Archer is just too manly for this fight. He crosses his arms alongside with Gilgamesh, magical Noble Phantasm Sunglasses materialize on them, a sudden explosion behind their back followed by a loud YEAAAAAAAH!!! and Kirito and Haseo are dead without rising a sword....

Seriously this is a mismatch. Gilgamesh and Archer Stomp hard.

I should write a Fanfiction of this

@Kuro_San:

Reminds me of that Jesus and Kamina fanfiction where they kill Hitler.

@Fehafare said:

@Kuro_San:

Reminds me of that Jesus and Kamina fanfiction where they kill Hitler.

I've seen one like that except it's Kenshiro and Jesus doing some random shit, don't remember what happens in it though

Post by Kuro_San (1,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@EraserCannon: I've read one of Jesus teaming up with Goku to fight the armies of Hell revived by the Devil.

HOLY-HAME-HA

Online Now

@Kuro_San: I recall seeing one with Goku and Anne Frank falling in love and the former fighting Nazis with Hitler capable of turning into a Super Saiyan. :P

@Dream: Getting out of bounds... and Hitler doesn't go Super Saiyan, he goes Super Aryan.

Online Now

@Fehafare: We're already getting out of bounds, talking about fanfiction in a Battles thread. :P

@Dream: Thread didn't deserve any better. xD

Let us get to the real question, who will be tapping ^? Archer or Gil?

Whoever does it, Kirotoko doesn't survive it.

Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Fehafare said:
Archer and Gil are MFLT at their strongest, not point in denying it you made them that. And he's not lightspeed. So they get bltized whether you accept the completely justified MFTL speed or not.

I have not seen one shred of evidence that proves this and none of you have even attempted to provide such.

How nice that we're using game terms now.

Only to the extent that Haseo and Kirito aren't flesh and blood.

Gae Bolg as explained by Nasu himself does the following. Sets your HP to 1 and then substracts it's own/Lancer's attack from that 1 HP you have left, ensuring a kill. It also negates any kind of regenerative power.

Here's something; How often has this ever actually worked? Because I look from the Anime, to the Manga, to the special movies, and other incarnations, and Gae Bolg has either failed to kill the person, been blocked or negated entirely. For a guy who's supposed to have an 'auto-win' attack, he fails to actually win anything with it. Not only that, but Shirou has been healed completely after being struck with it. So clearly, it doesn't work as it's supposed to.

And since Haseo can't actually be killed or put down if his HP is "zero", it doesn't matter anyway. Haseo is Skeith, as such he can't be killed by such means. Plus, Skeith's sceptor is a one-hit kill as it automatically data-drains whomever is struck. It's what happened to Orca when he tried to fight Skeith.

So unless you can provide an argument against this, don't even start.

Try giving some actual evidence.

Also your calc holds no merit, once you post it on a forum that does calcs and people review it come back and we'll speak about it.

And I'm supposed to take your word on any of these calcs I have not seen put to any kind of debate as opposed to those I did myself using the proper tools and measurements of data? Sorry, but I take my word over yours in this respect. 

Besides, all the talk of "who gets the femkito", doesn't matter. Haseo already has a Harem, unlike these guys.
And I'm sure you all remember Tsukasa from .hack//Sign yes? The silver-haired boy who was a wavemaster. I'm sure you also know that Tsukasa is actually a Girl.
And her name was Ann Shouji. And she ended up having a relationship with Subaru's player, Mariko, who is also a girl. Which I actually thought was one of the best moments in the .hack series as a whole.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,644 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ReiKai: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/3373-Fate-EXTRA-CCC-Spoilers-Thread/page267

They translated a scene which basically said they moved faster than light.

Now that that's out of the way, I believe this fight ends in a blitz.

Online Now

@Raigen:

Here's something; How often has this ever actually worked? Because I look from the Anime, to the Manga, to the special movies, and other incarnations, and Gae Bolg has either failed to kill the person, been blocked or negated entirely. For a guy who's supposed to have an 'auto-win' attack, he fails to actually win anything with it. Not only that, but Shirou has been healed completely after being struck with it. So clearly, it doesn't work as it's supposed to.

Whatever occurrences led to Gae Bolg being ineffective on its target or the target recovering from it throughout Stay Night had to do either with extreme luck from the target (Saber), having a means to counteract the spear's properties (Archer) or those with fatal wounds being healed yet still being cursed with the spear's effects to the point where whatever scars it inflicts don't heal up until Lancer's death (Shiro).

And since Haseo can't actually be killed or put down if his HP is "zero", it doesn't matter anyway. Haseo is Skeith, as such he can't be killed by such means. Plus, Skeith's sceptor is a one-hit kill as it automatically data-drains whomever is struck. It's what happened to Orca when he tried to fight Skeith.

What is it with you wanking Haseo? The guy ain't an abstract or a freakin' god in the World. For as much power as Data Drain gives him, he's still a glass cannon and is nowhere as durable or fast as your delusional little mind makes him out to be. As Fehafare and CerusCerenade have discussed, your so-called calcs over Haseo's speed are based on vague storyline elements.

And I'm supposed to take your word on any of these calcs I have not seen put to any kind of debate as opposed to those I did myself using the proper tools and measurements of data? Sorry, but I take my word over yours in this respect.

If no one agrees with you (as me and the other two are), whatever ideas you think you have on certain characters and fictions will fall flat.

And considering what infamy you have in battle forums, have fun getting anyone to care for what you say.

@Dream: @ReiKai:

Two things. Archer never blocked the Gae Bolg which is auto hit, he blocked the more destructive thrown version which lacks the effect of casuality manipulation. And the only reason why Shirou was able to heal was because he wasn't struck with the NP version but just normally hit by Gae Bolg, and furthermore he had Avalon in his body, an EX barrier Noble Phantasm which pretty much shits on Gae Bolg.

Word of God himself explains Gae Bolg and referrences it's effect multiple times. In fact in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia a new effect is added, it also releases iron thorns in one's body to destroy someone completely. And given that Gae Bolg was stated to be able to kill a non-corporeal being with no physical body and who only exists as a concept, even your wanked version (which is laughable btw) of Haseo gets killed. And everything you got your info from Rei is non-canon so you really don't have anything to say to being with. Also Kirito and Haseo not being made of flesh hardly makes a difference, nether are Servants. In fact i'll just insist on the fact now that nothing the two do will affect Archer and Gilgamesh. On the other hand Gae Bolg was already show to be able to affect begins like them.

The calcs i brought up have been used on the OBD and various other forums for a few years as of now while yours is something you made yourself and never posted anywhere. By your very own logic i could now claim that i calced that Archer's cape is continental level and that it's movement casually can achieve at least that much destruction and when called out on the bullshit all i'd have to do is say "I'd rather rely on my own calc than take the better supported one."

Furthermore, i have posted the damn calc 5 - 10 times on this site, if you want to debate go do some research on your own, it's not like it's some cryptic bullshit only i know about.

And oh my, has the little joke made you so butt-hurt that you have to defend your favorite little characters in that context as well. Honestly i couldn't care less, but Archer's own sister got the hots for him + 3 - 5 girls and probably at least one guy (probably more), go figure. And to put it out bluntly even though it has little to do with the debate. SAO and Kirito are outright bad and it's and anime overrated as hell. .Hack outside gameplay is medicore at best and the side material ranges from bad to medicore.

Get your head out of your ass Rai, i know it's hard and it's been there for a long time, but you could at least try.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,448 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team one loses because it consist of a character from sword fail online. I didn't even capitalize the name, because it isn't worthy.

@Whats_out_the_bag: That would be team one and not team two and only one of the characters is from SAO...

Online Now

Archer never blocked the Gae Bolg which is auto hit, he blocked the more destructive thrown version which lacks the effect of casuality manipulation.

Wasn't Rhos Aias a countermeasure specifically created for thrown weapons like Gae Bolg, hence why Archer survived against it?

And the only reason why Shirou was able to heal was because he wasn't struck with the NP version but just normally hit by Gae Bolg, and furthermore he had Avalon in his body, an EX barrier Noble Phantasm which pretty much shits on Gae Bolg.

And from I've researched , Gae Bolg can still wound its target with its curse until Archer's death in many occurrences if it fails to fatally wound the target, even if they get healed from fatal wounds or have high enough luck to evade the "always stab the heart" command it causes.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel