Thorkell (Vinland Saga) VS Guts (Berserk)

Topic started by FalconC2 on May 4, 2012. Last post by FalconC2 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by FalconC2 (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Guts the Struggler

VS

Thorkell the Donkey Puncher

Rules & Regulations:

Guts and Thorkell are both blood-lusted.

Scenario 1:

Thorkell has his axes as well as a couple spears at his disposal, and Guts has Dragonslayer and all his other usual equipment (cross-bow, knives, cannon). However, Guts does not have the Berserk Armour. They are fighting on a grassy field and they are twenty feet away from the each other before the fight begins.

Scenario 2:

Guts and Thorkell have none of their usual weapons, and they fight with just their bare hands. They are fighting on a grassy field and they are six feet away from the each other before the fight begins. However, Guts still has his steel hand but it is not loaded so he can't use its built-in cannon or its cross-bow.

How do these two fights go?

Bump.

Anyone else has any opinions on this, or not? I thought it would be a good fight.

Post by t3h_bash (53 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I don't know about manga Guts, and I guess he wins, but anime Guts would be a good fight. Thorkell wins the H2H fight.

Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Wait for new Berserk anime. 3 part movie series depicting just the Golden Age. Then after that they're moving onto other arcs like the Tower of Conviction.

@ReiKai: Yeah, I need to catch up on the OVA's. I heard they're good. I'm up to date on the manga though. I love that series. I wonder what will happen when Guts' party finds the Elven Sanctuary.

The battle with the Sea God was awesome. Anyway, I agree with t3h_bash. Guts wins in the first scenario but loses in the second. It will still be a good fight though.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel