Thor Vs The Royal Knights

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Nov. 3, 2012. Last post by MarioRedfield 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MohsinMan99: How he and he has faster reactions as well?

Post by eddz99 (2,543 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@MohsinMan99: @MohsinMan99 said:

@eddz99 said:

@MohsinMan99: OF thor has time stopping feat... RK Thor is beyond OF thor.

Meaning? Even champion levels have timestop and dimension creation, reality warping and other broken techniques.

Alphamon is far far far above them. It's like comparing a street leveler to a cubed being.

: XW manga.

Really? can you give me a champion level who can do that? for me the strongest champion level is the champion level of diaboromon

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SpeedForceSpider:

Oh, Alphamon is a bonus scenario, eh? Still, the fight is still heavily in the favor of the RKs with all their haxx and numbers, not to mention they are relatively even in strength. Unless Thor has a massive FTL speed advantage or some other hax not mentioned, the RKs take this.

@eddz99: Off the top of my head, Clockmon, Wendimon, that thing from Hunters which looks like a pencil, Clockmon XW, etc.

Kurisarimon? That thing is nowhere. Unless its that clone from XH...in any case, Frontier IceDevimon is the strongest champion so far.

@MohsinMan99: Please post scans, clockmon's mega was smashed by metalgarurumon who has no time stopping feats.

EDIT:

Oh wait it wasn't clockmon's mega, it was pinokyo(somthing)mon.

But still pls post som scans.

@eddz99:

1. All continuities including secondary canon.

2. Pinocchiomon isn't Clockmon's Mega. Clockmon doesn't have a natural evolution yet.

3. Young Hunters Final Episode.

@MohsinMan99: Scans pls

There are no "scans". It's in an episode.

4:48. This is a XW variant of Clockmon BTW. Alphamon is leagues above Clockmon or any champion. In fact, any RK is considering they serve the god of the Digital World and are responsible for network security.

Speaking of which, why am I providing "scans" for something that does not even matter in this battle? Alphamon does not need time resistance feats or anything to deal with Thor. His transcendence already takes care of such things. Being cubed being level also helps.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,804 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: Is it about the size of the USA? I heard that somewhere

@MarioRedfield: I like how its smaller than Earth yet it is heavier.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: Lol, I can't imagine it being that much heavier than the earth.

@MarioRedfield: True...

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: Still, that's a lot of tons!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel