Thor VS Goku/Vegeta/Gohan

Topic started by CerberusPrime3k on May 6, 2012. Last post by FalconC2 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@FalconC2 said:

@FalconC2 said:

Isn't that cute, Job is acting as if he has some sort of in-depth knowledge regarding Marvel when, again, he's forgetting to note that the Sentry's and Molecule Man's "Molecule Manipulation" is so powerful that it is basically reality warping.

He want feats though, and I have given him the Glory feat which he has misinterpreted and refused to acknowledge. He also misinterpreted the other feats as well, how quaint once again.

Marvel states no one is FTL without going through Hyperspace.

Where is this BS stated? Where? Or, are you just lying again? Thor can use hyperspace, that is true, but he is also FTL with the hammer.

How is me saying a scan floating around in which people claim superman is destroying a planet, was actually from a virtual reality world, that was collapsing (the truth) downplaying superman? Seriously, stop replying to this thread. You have had nothing to add since you've entered. You expect people to think Thor is the size of a planet just so you can wank Glory, and now this drivel?

I am not wanking Glory. You are greatly underestimating Glory, and obfuscating the truth. I already showed the scan of it holding planetoids. Have you even read the text that came along with it? Thor was using the winds of a thousand worlds and destroying the fabric of reality itself with it, and Glory roars literally became swarms of bugs that attacked a person's soul and mind. That moment of Glory grabbing Thor was most likely another of its psychic assaults or it messing with reality/shape shifting--whatever.

All you've proven is that you haven't actually read it. Either that, or you don't have the common sense necessary to understand what was happening in them.

Here are more feats, and let me remind you that the main 616 marvel continuity never had a full reboot so they are all still canon. Remember, read the text in the scans: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatmanvsWolverine/news/?a=47839

Second verse, same as the first.

It will be a cold day in hell before I stop posting this, et cetera.

I might as well add some more though.

Thor staggers/moves Mikaboshi with a blast of lighting.

This is its true form, and it manhandled Skyfather-level beings like Zeus. It also credited to destroying/absorbing a large portion of the entire Marvel Multi-Verse. 98% of it, if I remember correctly.

Thor VS Phoenix Force, the thing that eats suns and destroys solar systems.

Click on the images to enlarge them.

Thor manages to make Galactus budge. You know, the same guy who eats planets and has mastery over the Power Cosmic.

I've heard you mention something about Thor saving Rulk from the event horizon of a black hole as being a hoax. Well, you're wrong Job.

That's a FTL feat, am I right?

Thor out-races Ego the living planet. Also, another FTL feat.

Click to enlarge the images. So, there you go.

EDIT:

Hyperspace

"A dimension accessible from Earth whose physical laws differ from Earth's in the following ways. First, it is possible to surpass the speed of light within hyperspace. Second, hyperspace is "warped" in comparison to Earth's dimension so that the distance between two points in hyperspace might be immensely shorter than the distance between the equivalent points in Earth's dimension. Interstellar travel is impractical for any sentient race that has not discovered the means off traveling through hyperspace in order to reach a destination in their own dimension. Hyperspace is also known as sub-space (which is sometimes confused with the Negative Zone) and warp-space. It is accessible through naturally occurring or artificially created nexuses in space called space warps."

--Marvel.com, Glossary

In other words, you gave me just what I needed Job. Hyperspace is FTL, or rather the point where it is achieved. You see, that explains a lot. Thor having the ability to enter hyperspace basically means he can move at FTL speeds. Thanks a lot Job.

You made my job so much easier.

@FalconC2 said:

@FalconC2 said:

@shonen: I've gone over how inconsistent Marvel's power leveling is, and I trust that scan with mach "32" about as much as I trust the Power Grid system. Which is not at all. We have to go by feats here, shonen.

I've already shown the FTL feat with Ego the living planet. The only ones in denial here are you two. Now that I think about it, the only one mentioned being in hyperspace was Ego itself and not Thor. After all, Thor was referring to Ego when he was talking about hyperspace. There's a good chance Thor doesn't even need hyperspace then, to go at FTL speeds.

"and where did he acquire the means to access hyperspace?" Thor is referring to Ego, not himself.

And here's their race:

When in it, does Thor enter hyperspace exactly? Either it happens so quickly that it doesn't matter, or Thor is capable of FTL without hyperspace. It also mentions him crossing from one edge of the solar system to the other end of it. That race looked like it only took a few moments, so I'm guessing Thor crossed that distance in a few seconds or something.

That would be thousands of times the speed of light.

The only ones spouting nonsense here, are Job and shonen.

EDIT:

We went over how you posted links to a site that's not officially licensed by marvel. I posted Thor's official Marvel Stats from their Official Guide Books.. I know you're not smart enough to know the difference.

That's a lie. You have no access to the official guide book, only to the main site which is unreliable because of its inconsistencies. I've went over Mikaboshi on there, and I know Squirrel Girl is a joke character, but it still doesn't change the fact they officially ranked her with top stats. They're not reliable in a serious debate/match. Apparently, you can't comprehend what I was trying to say.

Post by Job (131 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Job said:
Thor is not ftl. He uses hyperspace (travels into a wormhole into another dimension.   
  http://marvel.wikia.com/Glossary:Hyperspace    

Portal  into a wormhole
Portal  into a wormhole

Thor using hyperspace
 Thor using hyperspace
Mach 32 
Mach 32 

vs. 
  Moving half a planet in a second almost instantly and not even a super saiyan? Show me thor do that. And dont post a scan of thor flying really fast but at a  unknown  speed and claim FTL. Because marvel says otherwise. 

Circles the planet and then takes a nap.  and only at ssj1? Can become 6x faster with SSj3!!? Show me thor do that. And if you can Gohans faster.
Circles the planet and then takes a nap.  and only at ssj1? Can become 6x faster with SSj3!!? Show me thor do that. And if you can Gohans faster.

vs

Thor gets blitzed by people like Sentry. Who is not FTL. (has scans to prove it)     
Thor gets blitzed by people like Sentry. Who is not FTL. (has scans to prove it)     

Even characters like master roshi can have a whole fight stop and think and resume fighting, within a second. Master roshi can move so fast he can leave multiple after images. 

Don't come at me with oh you're trolling. Oh thor is ftl, oh thor will speed blitz, oh thor does this and that. Show it. Here are my scans. Show yours. Show Thor doing it. Don't sit here and name call and fling insults. Post your scans. Show your homework.

Daizenshu 7 the approved DBZ guide book approved by Akira Toriyama, states that SSJ1 Goku is a multi planet busters. It in fact says he has enough power to destroy 20 planets. How many planets are in our solar system?   

scans translated here
  http://magikarp46.dyndns.org/dragonball/daizenshuu/07/07-046.html  
http://magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php  

Anyone have scans of current Thor tanking that type of energy projection? Anyone? 

Current Thor strength  

Struggling to lift a castle with BRB's help, and his fight with beta ray bill destroyed a mountain and  landscape.  

vs 

DBZ strength.   

Thor will absorb  their energy attacks? Thors an idiot.

This is a rather low showing, but i'm posting it anyway because i think it's hilarious. 

I know Thor can take a planet buster. So has this guy. 

Stop lowballing Frieza just because you want to lowball trunks doing this. 

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kikoukenjutsu_Sword_School  From DBO
"After the release of Gohan's book, "Groundbreaking Science", which informed the general public of advanced martial arts, the people of Earth took great interest in fighting. Some specifically gained interest in the theory of channeling ki energy through swords to increase the speed and power of strikes. Gohan's book also revealed that the dense material Kachin could be cut. This greatly intrigued Trunks and Goten, who as adults, created the Kikoukenjutsu Sword School" . Akirya Toriyama wrote 100% of  DBO. 

Lowballers would have you believe this is a unworthy feat. Say crap like frieza is weak against swords. 

If thors hammer is destroyed he dies.   
  If thors hammer is destroyed he dies.   

Molecule man destroyed his hammer by destroying it on the molecular level Z fighters have molecular level energy attacks. They would need to to kill cell and Majin Buu.    

To all these people complaining about environment damage. Stop. It has been shown time and time again that they  condense their ki to avoid environment damage. They don't even aim them at the planet in fear of destroying it. 

Team beats Thor. 
@Job said:
 Is no one going to call out FalconC2 on no knowing what he's talking about?

Time for stupid thinks @FalconC2 says:

he's forgetting to note that the Sentry's and Molecule Man's "Molecule Manipulation" is so powerful that it is basically reality warping.

Void did, not Sentry

Where is this BS stated? Where? Or, are you just lying again? Thor can use hyperspace, that is true, but he is also FTL with the hammer.

http://marvel.com/universe/Glossary:H#hyperspace

Marvel States Current Thor is Mach 32 with his Hammer 
Marvel States Current Thor is Mach 32 with his Hammer 

I am not wanking Glory. You are greatly underestimating Glory, and obfuscating the truth. I already showed the scan of it holding planetoids. 

Planetoids can range from the size of the Earth's moon to the size of Jupiter. Earth, for instance, is a planetoid. If Glory can toss them around and hold them in his hands like that he would at the very least be the size of a planet. If not bigger

Thinks Thor is the size of Planet Jupiter
  Thinks Thor is the size of Planet Jupiter

Have you even read the text that came along with it? Thor was using the winds of a thousand worlds and destroying the fabric of reality itself with it

Glory roars literally became swarms of bugs 

shape shifting

Thinks Glory being weakened is a shape shifting feat 
Thinks Glory being weakened is a shape shifting feat 

Thor and Surfer are both light years away from Glory, and yet it still looks fucking huge in comparison. It would be even bigger once they got closer to it.

lol what? You can see thor hit him with lightning. They fight on the next page. 
lol what? You can see thor hit him with lightning. They fight on the next page. 

Mikaboshi literally laughs  at Thors atttack
  Mikaboshi literally laughs  at Thors atttack

I've heard you mention something about Thor saving Rulk from the event horizon of a black hole as being a hoax. Well, you're wrong Job.

Clearly states he saved him before reaching event horizon  
Clearly states he saved him before reaching event horizon  

no

From the same comic. Thor clearly states He and Ego are using Hyperspace. 
From the same comic. Thor clearly states He and Ego are using Hyperspace. 

In other words, you gave me just what I needed Job. Hyperspace is FTL, or rather the point where it is achieved. You see, that explains a lot. Thor having the ability to enter hyperspace basically means he can move at FTL speeds. Thanks a lot Job.

Hyperspace is a portal to another dimesnion. Completely usless in a fight. I already stated Thor was FTL with Hyperspace. Posted scans of Thors Official Power level stat from marvel, states he isn't FTL. You You are literally the worst person i have ever debated. 

Thor entering Hyperspace 
Thor entering Hyperspace 

@FalconC2 said:

@FalconC2 said:

@FalconC2 said:

Isn't that cute, Job is acting as if he has some sort of in-depth knowledge regarding Marvel when, again, he's forgetting to note that the Sentry's and Molecule Man's "Molecule Manipulation" is so powerful that it is basically reality warping.

He want feats though, and I have given him the Glory feat which he has misinterpreted and refused to acknowledge. He also misinterpreted the other feats as well, how quaint once again.

How is me saying a scan floating around in which people claim superman is destroying a planet, was actually from a virtual reality world, that was collapsing (the truth) downplaying superman? Seriously, stop replying to this thread. You have had nothing to add since you've entered. You expect people to think Thor is the size of a planet just so you can wank Glory, and now this drivel?

I am not wanking Glory. You are greatly underestimating Glory, and obfuscating the truth. I already showed the scan of it holding planetoids. Have you even read the text that came along with it? Thor was using the winds of a thousand worlds and destroying the fabric of reality itself with it, and Glory roars literally became swarms of bugs that attacked a person's soul and mind. That moment of Glory grabbing Thor was most likely another of its psychic assaults or it messing with reality/shape shifting--whatever.

All you've proven is that you haven't actually read it. Either that, or you don't have the common sense necessary to understand what was happening in them.

Here are more feats, and let me remind you that the main 616 marvel continuity never had a full reboot so they are all still canon. Remember, read the text in the scans: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatmanvsWolverine/news/?a=47839

Second verse, same as the first.

It will be a cold day in hell before I stop posting this, et cetera.

I might as well add some more though.

This is its true form, and it manhandled Skyfather-level beings like Zeus. It also credited to destroying/absorbing a large portion of the entire Marvel Multi-Verse. 98% of it, if I remember correctly.

Click on the images to enlarge them.

Thor manages to make Galactus budge. You know, the same guy who eats planets and has mastery over the Power Cosmic.

Click to enlarge the images. So, there you go.

EDIT:

Hyperspace

"A dimension accessible from Earth whose physical laws differ from Earth's in the following ways. First, it is possible to surpass the speed of light within hyperspace. Second, hyperspace is "warped" in comparison to Earth's dimension so that the distance between two points in hyperspace might be immensely shorter than the distance between the equivalent points in Earth's dimension. Interstellar travel is impractical for any sentient race that has not discovered the means off traveling through hyperspace in order to reach a destination in their own dimension. Hyperspace is also known as sub-space (which is sometimes confused with the Negative Zone) and warp-space. It is accessible through naturally occurring or artificially created nexuses in space called space warps."

--Marvel.com, Glossary

You made my job so much easier.

@FalconC2 said:

@FalconC2 said:

@shonen: I've gone over how inconsistent Marvel's power leveling is, and I trust that scan with mach "32" about as much as I trust the Power Grid system. Which is not at all. We have to go by feats here, shonen.

I've already shown the FTL feat with Ego the living planet. The only ones in denial here are you two. Now that I think about it, the only one mentioned being in hyperspace was Ego itself and not Thor. After all, Thor was referring to Ego when he was talking about hyperspace. There's a good chance Thor doesn't even need hyperspace then, to go at FTL speeds.

"and where did he acquire the means to access hyperspace?" Thor is referring to Ego, not himself.

And here's their race:

When in it, does Thor enter hyperspace exactly? Either it happens so quickly that it doesn't matter, or Thor is capable of FTL without hyperspace. It also mentions him crossing from one edge of the solar system to the other end of it. That race looked like it only took a few moments, so I'm guessing Thor crossed that distance in a few seconds or something.

That would be thousands of times the speed of light.

The only ones spouting nonsense here, are Job and shonen.

EDIT:

We went over how you posted links to a site that's not officially licensed by marvel. I posted Thor's official Marvel Stats from their Official Guide Books.. I know you're not smart enough to know the difference.

That's a lie. You have no access to the official guide book, only to the main site which is unreliable because of its inconsistencies. I've went over Mikaboshi on there, and I know Squirrel Girl is a joke character, but it still doesn't change the fact they officially ranked her with top stats. They're not reliable in a serious debate/match. Apparently, you can't comprehend what I was trying to say.

Scans and feats for all to see. I'm flagging this thread for a lock

Go ahead. I don't mind.

Job-kun.

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Cool so team 2 Wins.

@shonen said:

Cool so team 2 Wins.

They stomp hard

@shonen: I did not say that, shonen-kun. Thor speed-blitzes, and tears them to bits.

@Job: Oh, Job, you kidder you.

Another thing I would like to point out in this scan Job shared, is that it does not say Thor is limited to just mach 32 but just that Thor can fly at that speed. More importantly, it also comes with an Official Power Grid. What does this Grid say? That Thor's speed is ranked at seven. What does that mean again? Oh, that's right. It means FTL speed. You forgot to mention that, didn't you Job? How quaint.

Either way, it's probably best to go by feats and from what I've seen with the Ego feat; Thor is FTL by a very considerable margin with Mjolnir.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel