Thor VS Goku/Vegeta/Gohan

Topic started by CerberusPrime3k on May 6, 2012. Last post by FalconC2 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,783 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

goku all the way because goku and his friends beat guys like broly buu jenemba that could have destroy the whole known universe with there power and jenemba could have destory all of other world and hell.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

hulked out thor happened already, and he didn't do anything more impressive than hulk spiderman.

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

All 3 at 1 time

they could win

he does not have FTL speeds like alot of top comic bool heroes have

although his reflexes are FTL.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@jnw93: Actually Thor does have FTL speed. He managed to blitz SS from one end of the solar system to Mars in a few seconds.

And if Thor decides to use the God Blast, nobody here is surviving that.

ND

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Would I be wrong to assume that Goku at SS3 is nearing galaxy buster levels. I say this because Cell was said to be a solar system buster, which I can believe seeing as Frieza was a casual planet buster. We all know Broly's a galaxy buster and although SS3 Goku isn't as powerful as Broly, as has been discussed in other threads, he's still a lot more powerful than Cell. Edit: Actually I believe this was before Broly even turned LSSJ, so SS3 Goku could be a galaxy buster.

Personally I think it's plausible and just because it doesn't happen in the fights doesn't mean they can't do it i.e. Broly destroying a galaxy. This should also mean most of the DBZ characters can tank equally powerful attacks seeing as how the planet and themselves don't just get wiped out with every attack, unless the attacker holds themselves back when attacking regularly.

If anyone agrees with this, then can Thor tank blasts that are near galactic level in damage, provided Goku decides he's just going to fight for the win.

Post by Job (131 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Everyone in this thread is just awful. First off Comic wankers, Thor hasnt been at serpent lifting, levels in 30 or 40 years. It would be like listing silverage superman feats for post 52 superman feats. Second thor is not FTL, nor is anyone else in marvel. People who travel FTL speeds use http://marvel.com/universe/Glossary:H#hyperspace Anyone who's a read a comic in the past 50 years would know this. But hey,seeing as this is common knowledge that leads me to believe that you folks using this information already know this and simply don't care. And you anime fans are even worst. Goku galaxy buster? Give me a break.

Also this is specfically to Thor didnt blitz anyone from one end to the solar system to the other in seconds. It happened almost entirely off panel and the time given was never stated. Never mind the whole Hyperspace thing. But hey, why let a thing like facts stop you right?

Seeing as this thread is filled with two groups of people who dont know dick about the characters they're rooting for i'll be staying for away from this.

@Job: I was merely speculating given Broly's feats, which are proven. I was saying that SS3 Goku should be around about Broly's level when he hasn't even turned LSSJ.

Also http://marvel.com/universe/Silver_Surfer Read his powers, guess there is one person in marvel who can travel FTL....

"Thor can move at extreme speeds. Thor can fly to the sun in a matter of minutes. Thor was even able to strike down a moving Quicksilver and has claimed to have fought foes faster than him. He can throw Mjolnir at the speed of light and also swing Mjolnir at TWICE the speed of light with his powers reduced in half. It has been established that the speed of Thor’s hammer transcends both Time & Space. In addition, Thor can appear anywhere across the Universe or other dimensions in just seconds ." From Marvel Wiki.

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ohgodwhy said:

Would I be wrong to assume that Goku at SS3 is nearing galaxy buster levels. I say this because Cell was said to be a solar system buster, which I can believe seeing as Frieza was a casual planet buster. We all know Broly's a galaxy buster and although SS3 Goku isn't as powerful as Broly, as has been discussed in other threads, he's still a lot more powerful than Cell. Edit: Actually I believe this was before Broly even turned LSSJ, so SS3 Goku could be a galaxy buster.

Personally I think it's plausible and just because it doesn't happen in the fights doesn't mean they can't do it i.e. Broly destroying a galaxy. This should also mean most of the DBZ characters can tank equally powerful attacks seeing as how the planet and themselves don't just get wiped out with every attack, unless the attacker holds themselves back when attacking regularly.

If anyone agrees with this, then can Thor tank blasts that are near galactic level in damage, provided Goku decides he's just going to fight for the win.

Just to say one thing. Broly busting a galaxy is outlier not to mention that in movie they actually fight in South galaxy so it's a contradiction. Anyway if we use that outlier as a feat than we must use one Thor's outlier. Thor's outlier is when he stopped the explosion which was going to destroy the universe. He contained that explosion with Mjolnir. So you see using both outliers and actuall feats proves that Thor is >>> anyone in DB/DBZ/DBGT. With Mjolnir he is too hax for them and has more than million ways to kill them. Even without Mjolnir he is far superior to them in terms of strength, durability, stamina, reflexes. Only traveling speed would be about equal. Thor without his hammer is massivly hypersonic and even relativistic. With Mjolnir he can cross a galaxy in 30 seconds. And scans proving this were posted many times on this site. Unlike DBZ cast Thor has no problem being in space.

@TheVectorPrime: I agree that Thor would probably win this.

As for the galaxy being destroyed, it's been shown so it must've happened and King Kai even commented on it. Obviously you're right there is a flaw there. I've read before that maybe they fought on one of the outlying planets or something or Broly spared a planet for them to fight on. It's a great way to get someone's attention after all lol. However the evidence is there that he destroyed the galaxy. I don't see how they could've provided any more evidence other than showing it, which they did, and having King Kai comment on it like he did.

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ohgodwhy said:

@TheVectorPrime: I agree that Thor would probably win this.

As for the galaxy being destroyed, it's been shown so it must've happened and King Kai even commented on it. Obviously you're right there is a flaw there. I've read before that maybe they fought on one of the outlying planets or something or Broly spared a planet for them to fight on. It's a great way to get someone's attention after all lol. However the evidence is there that he destroyed the galaxy. I don't see how they could've provided any more evidence other than showing it, which they did, and having King Kai comment on it like he did.

I didn't dispute his feat. But that's a ''way above usuall" feat aka outlier. And can't be used as a bench mark. Toi make it more clear to you by that logic it would mean that Thanos who is more powerful than Thor has universal+ stats, since Thor prevented universal destruction. Even in anime Kid Buu destroyed a galaxy by destroying planets one by one (which is silly since therea aren't just planets in a galaxy).

Anyway my point that no DBZ/DBGT character can is galaxy buster. They aren't even star busters since to destroy a star you need trillion times more energy than to destroy a planet. And such large gap prevents them to be star busters, since no one in entire DBZ has become trillions of times more powerful. And power growth with power level rising is linear and not exponential since power level is measured in numbers so it's a variable and not a function. Therefore mathematicla laws prevent it to be exponential. Anyway Vegeta confirmed that in his fight with Cui that power rises linearly.

Upper limit for DBZ/GT cast would be large planet - several large planets (gas giants).

I get what you're saying, maybe it was just an exaggeration of power to hype Broly up and it makes sense via powerscaling. You raise a very interesting point actually so I've decided to do a bit of maths.

Vegeta when he fought Goku had a power level of 18,000 and he was going to destroy the earth before Goku stopped him. Now it obviously doesn't take someone with such a high power level to destroy the Earth seeing as Master Roshi was able to destroy the moon with a power level of 200 and Piccolo was able to destroy the moon with ease with a power level of around about 3000. (Estimates take from the official Daizenshuu guides). If we take the minimum amount of power 200 (which is Roshi's) to destroy the moon and x49(How many times the Earth is bigger than the Moon) we get to 9,800.

So it would take a power level of around about 9,800, probably less seeing as Master Roshi didn't really strain everything into destroying the moon, to destroy the Earth. Once again though this is assuming everything is scaled.

Well when Goku went SSJ for the first time his power level was 150,000,000. Which means he could destroy 15306 Earths. The official Kazentai battle book states that with every SSJ transformation the Sayain's power is doubled. This I assume excludes all the training the Sayain does after achieving a transformation so would probably give a very baseline figure. Either way this means that when Goku went SSJ3 his power level would've been 600,000,000 as a minimum (Probably a lot higher than this). That would mean he could destroy 61,224 Earths.

LSSJ Broly on the other hand was stated to have a power level of 1,400,000,000 which means he could destroy 142,857 Earths.

Now for some size scales. Jupiter the largest planet in a solar system is around about 1317 times the volume of the Earth, so Jupiter would get crapped on by anyone above SS level. The Sun however is massive and it's volume is 1,300,000 that of the Earth.

Hopefully that little bit of quick maths can come in help to someone in the future and hopefully it was a somewhat interesting read lol.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Job: You're kidding right? You really wanna debate whether or not Thor is an FTL moving planet-buster with insanely hax powers, with all of the countless feats he has? You did yourself a favor by staying out of this.

ND

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

All of em will fuse to make it easier for Thor

If they fuse into Super Gogeta their power level would increase to 2,500,000,000 so it would definitely be worth it lol but they would still lose.

Post by Sonata (35,510 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Job said:

Everyone in this thread is just awful. First off Comic wankers, Thor hasnt been at serpent lifting, levels in 30 or 40 years. It would be like listing silverage superman feats for post 52 superman feats. Second thor is not FTL, nor is anyone else in marvel. People who travel FTL speeds use http://marvel.com/universe/Glossary:H#hyperspace Anyone who's a read a comic in the past 50 years would know this. But hey,seeing as this is common knowledge that leads me to believe that you folks using this information already know this and simply don't care. And you anime fans are even worst. Goku galaxy buster? Give me a break.

Also this is specfically to @Newdeath Thor didnt blitz anyone from one end to the solar system to the other in seconds. It happened almost entirely off panel and the time given was never stated. Never mind the whole Hyperspace thing. But hey, why let a thing like facts stop you right?

Seeing as this thread is filled with two groups of people who dont know dick about the characters they're rooting for i'll be staying for away from this.

Man epic fail in your very first post, yeah I would stay away too if I were you.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,175 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata: That kid knows nothing. Epic fail on his part.

Here is Silver Surfer
Here is Silver Surfer
Post by Sonata (35,510 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Supreme Marvel: I definitely should have given him the Worf facepalmXD
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Killer_of_trolls said:

hulked out thor happened already, and he didn't do anything more impressive than hulk spiderman.

God awful concept to begin with.

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Job said:

Also this is specfically to Thor didnt blitz anyone from one end to the solar system to the other in seconds. It happened almost entirely off panel and the time given was never stated. Never mind the whole Hyperspace thing. But hey, why let a thing like facts stop you right?

Even Beta Ray Bill was going planet to planet fighting Stardust and ends up nailing her through a planet shattering it in the process. And given how a critically wounded Thor went on to fight the Silver Surfer for multiple books under Fraction, even going as far to just face tank a direct blast without so much as budging, he is a lot more powerful than Bill is at the moment.

Now if Hyperspace actually had these characters not interacting just fine with normal space you'd have an argument. Sadly, that isn't the case.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ohgodwhy: No there is no official powerlevels for DBZ characters after Trunks Saga, ignore that horrid V-Jump scan that they call offical even tho its without Akira's influance, and if you think hard about those powerslevels they simple don't add up. Broly is not a Galaxy Buster read my treats i have about Broly to see what i mean. Broly will lose horribly againts an SSJ3 never mind Gogeta who can end an SSJ3's life in seconds like he did againts Janemba and Janemba>>>>>SSJ3 by far.

If this is Classic Thor i would say that he takes this considering Thor lifed up the Midgard Serpent and i heard he punched out planets...correct me if i'm wrong. I looked up this Godblast attack because i heard it was very powerfull, but (correct me if i'm wrong) isn't Godblast an simple (yet powerfull) energy attack from his own body...you know that the Z Figthers daily dodge, Goku againts Frieza at almost point blank range dodged attacks so fast neither Piccolo/Gohan/Krillin could see and he wasn't even a SSJ at the time hell he wasn't even using his Kaio-Ken and this is Goku SSJ3 so what makes it sure that Thor could hit with is Godblast? and also again correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't Godblast drain Thor? if thats the case Thor better make sure he hits it or he could tire out.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel