Thor VS Gogeta SSJ4

Topic started by eddz99 on May 17, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Rules: Thor is amped with an unstable combination of cosmic/gamma energy without suffering the ill side effects"Hulking" himself out in the process

Thor is Bloodlusted Infinite time for GOGETA SSJ4

Place: West City

Before you say anything with gogeta ssj4 being ass kicked here is the facts:

Gogeta kicked back a ball of energy that supposedly can destroy the whole galaxy or universe in a flash.. Thus turning it into his.. so now we can assume that he has some kind of weird powers..

We haven't seen his true powers yet...

BigBang Kamehame ha x99 is stronger than the ball of energy that shenron made so... It might just destroy more than a galaxy if it hits the ground...

Gogeta SSJ4 is atleast 20x faster than light since.. ssj3 is faster than it... (SSJ3 x 10 = SSJ4 + SSJ4 x 2 - 10 = WTF SO MUCH FASTER)

Gogeta SSJ4 has magic materialization powers.. he made the strongest being in the DBZ universe fly by just looking at him and he didn't even move...

Gogeta didn't show even 20% of his power in the whole dragonball Z/GT so.. we don't know the true powers of Gogeta ssj1 - 4...

Gogeta's strongest technique may not be x99 bigbang kamehameha..

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

SSJ4 Gogeta wins... He is much stronger than a Universal Genkidama, or Yi Xing Long who can burst a universe.. unless Gogeta screws around for the 10 mins then he loses.... cuz Gogeta wouldn't be in the fight no more... and the the OP says only Gogeta... no Goku or Vegeta.

@DBZ_universe: Infinite time for GOGETA SSJ4 this

@eddz99: OH.. then he wins... Gogeta is unaffected by any negative/evil power...

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe said:

SSJ4 Gogeta wins... He is much stronger than a Universal Genkidama, or Yi Xing Long who can burst a universe.. unless Gogeta screws around for the 10 mins then he loses.... cuz Gogeta wouldn't be in the fight no more... and the the OP says only Gogeta... no Goku or Vegeta.

@DBZ_universe

said:

@eddz99: OH.. then he wins... Gogeta is unaffected by any negative/evil power...

Well i need to clear somethings up here. At the end of GT Omega Shenron states that he is going to lay waste on the universe. Even when Old Kai explains we see that Minus energy is going to affect every planet in universe, but only one at the time. Gradually destroying it until only dust is remaind. So the point is Omega Shenron is not universe buster in one shot. His minus energy would destroy every plante in universe in extreme amount of time. Every major villain could ''lay waste to the universe'' in similar way, since they could all destroy every planet in universe if given enought time.

I'll just mention that Thor has far better feats in every aspect tha SSJ4 Gogeta. That's mainly because of Gogeta's minor appearance.

@eddz99: You made many claims which are simply result of your powerscailing, for which you don't have any evidance (we have mayor problem with Saint Seiya fans who use the same thing but on greater scale :-) ). Anyway i see that you use power scailing on the fact that "Kid Goku busted dimension". Well several things are wrong.

- Goku only busted a dimensional wall of Sugoroku Space.

- That dimension was going to be destroyed by victims/caretakers, that's why the whole dimension was shaking violently.

- It's a small pocket dimension, since it is actually in the universe, therefore smaller than universe + given the fact that Old Kai stated it's only place in the universe where his powers don't work + the fact that people go there when thye are sucked into a black hole, gives us a hint that this is a pocket dimension and a smaller one.

- BY the way Kobito mentions that he lost Goku in interdimensional space when he saved him from Baby. Anyway Goku breaking the dimensional wall might be considered an outlier. But i'm not going to dismiss it. Anyway we must take in acount some Thor's feats which might be considered and outlier.

Thor has similar feat like KId Goku. He closed dimensional portal with his punch. But feats i had in mind are when :

- He contained and explosion which was said to be able to destroy a whole universe.

- When 2 Mjolnirs colliede with eachother the aftershock spread throuhgh entire universe. Even with power scailing you can't put SSJ4 Gogeta at this level.

So again Thor's feats > everything seen in DBZ/GT so far.

Also there is nothing to cofirm you claims about:

- Gogeta being FTL, Big Bang Kamehame, and magic powers. Those are your speculations only. Like Gogeta even Thor after several thousands of issues hasn't shown upper limit. So we can say the same for him.

All the above about Kid Goku and Sugoroku Space can be seen in episodes 30 (The Game After Death) and 31 (Collapse From Within) of DB GT.

@TheVectorPrime: Can Thor make clones of him self?? with out cutting his power.. Gogeta with infinite time is a monster... like I said no evil energy can harm him... any attack that will hit him he can make it into his attack

@DBZ_universe said:

@TheVectorPrime: Can Thor make clones of him self?? with out cutting his power.. Gogeta with infinite time is a monster... like I said no evil energy can harm him... any attack that will hit him he can make it into his attack

Well Thor isn't evil. And your basing that speculation on the fact that Omega Shenron couldn't harm him. Villains like Mandrakk, Anti-Monitor, Abraxas, CYttorak, Chthon, Shuma Gorath, Lord of Nightmares are more than capable to harm him. They have feats to confirm my statement. And all of them are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Omega Shenron.

PLus about bolded part. You are basing that speculation on the fact that Minus Energy ki ball (which was red when Omega fired it) when was kicked by Gogeta turned into ki ball of positive energy (turned blue). Anyway there's no need to debate on that since I repeat Thor isn't evil. Not to mention that instance with Minus Energy ki ball is practicly a PIS. How the hell can you revert energy from negative to positive with a simple kick ? Also Thor doesn't have ki blasts, so you can't aply to his attacks also (even if we dismiss the fact that Thor isn't evil).

And Thor making clones of himself is totaly not needed. He can fire back any ki blast ,which Gogeta fires at him, 10 - 100 times stronger, he can transmute Gogeta, he can send him in future or past. He can toss Mjolnir inot Gogeta quadrillions of times FTL (Mjonir gone from Earth to the edge of Milky Way and back in less than a minute). He can contain his every ki blast. He can drain Gogeta's power like hi did to numerous adversaries. There are more than a 1 000 000 ways for Thor to win. And non for Gogeta. Fact is DBZ cast has destructive power to be in tier with Thor, Silver Surfer and Superman(but still those 3 have greater detructive power, for exaple Surfer can create massive black holes, can direct the power of Big Crunch). But they lack speed(all 3 are massicly FTL especially Surfer and Thor with Mjolnir), durability(all 3 of the mentioned survived Supernovas without any scratch), strenght(all 3 can shatter planets with their punches alone) and hax abilities (most important thing).

@TheVectorPrime: send him to a the past?? Gogeta can rip a hole back... also Thor isn't just the only FTL here... Gogeta is FTL and has FTL reaction (thanks to Goku). also strength doesn't help in a match between some one that is a master of h2h combat... in combat skills Gogeta owns Thor... Skills»»»»strength. is like if you put the strongest human in the world against Bruce Wayne.. Bruce will win due to skills... also I put Thor as a Star buster. While Majin buu was stated to destroy the universe yet Gogeta SSJ4 makes him look like a weakling.

@TheVectorPrime: He can't make clones of himself because he can't (Because he doesn't have enough power to) Based on my researches Base kid goku destroying a pocket dimension wasn't his best feats as a kid so... Kid goku can destroy a dimension at his best feats (Kid goku x 1000 = SSJ4 Goku x 3 = Gogeta SSJ4) I can prove that Gogeta transformation is more than x2 since SSJ3 goku was ass kicked by janemba ( an ssj3 is 4x stronger than an ssj2) and ssj1 gogeta kicked janemba's ass.

Nobody knows Gogeta ssj4's true feats and nobody knows his durability.

A kiblast that can destroy the whole universe? Interesting...

DB doesn't actually rely on physical strength.. they rely on KI so.. Gogeta ssj4's ki might be enough to destroy more than a universe...

Gogeta is FTL based on my researches (Gotenks ssj traveled around the earth in 1/9 lightspeed so.. gotenks ssj3 = goku ssj3 ssj3 = ssj x 8 goku base form gt = goku ssj3 dbz goku ssj4 gt = goku base form gt x 1000 gogeta ssj4 = goku base form gt x 2000 (or more) so that will mean that he is atleast 2000x faster than light and gogeta might have given him more bonus than super saiyan 4 x3 maybe even x10) Gogeta's x99 Bigbang Kamehameha can't be his best.. Maybe a 2000x Bingbang kamehameha will do xD (since he loves the earth he can't use his techniques strong enough to destroy the earth)

Gogeta SSJ4 >>> x99 bigbang kamehameha >>> Universal genki dama

According to what i have seen gogeta might just be omnipotence since he can multiply without cutting his power.. (EVEN IN MILLIONS!!! (maybe) LOL) = X2000 BIGBANG KAMEHAMEHA x1, 000, 000 LOLOLOL

@eddz99 said:

@TheVectorPrime: He can't make clones of himself because he can't (Because he doesn't have enough power to) Based on my researches Base kid goku destroying a pocket dimension wasn't his best feats as a kid so... Kid goku can destroy a dimension at his best feats (Kid goku x 1000 = SSJ4 Goku x 3 = Gogeta SSJ4) I can prove that Gogeta transformation is more than x2 since SSJ3 goku was ass kicked by janemba ( an ssj3 is 4x stronger than an ssj2) and ssj1 gogeta kicked janemba's ass.

DB doesn't actually rely on physical strength.. they rely on KI so.. Gogeta ssj4's ki might be enough to destroy more than a universe...

Gogeta is FTL based on my researches (Gotenks ssj traveled around the earth in 1/9 lightspeed so.. gotenks ssj3 = goku ssj3 ssj3 = ssj x 8 goku base form gt = goku ssj3 dbz goku ssj4 gt = goku base form gt x 1000 gogeta ssj4 = goku base form gt x 2000 (or more) so that will mean that he is atleast 2000x faster than light and gogeta might have given him more bonus than super saiyan 4 x3 maybe even x10) Gogeta's x99 Bigbang Kamehameha can't be his best.. Maybe a 2000x Bingbang kamehameha will do xD (since he loves the earth he can't use his techniques strong enough to destroy the earth)

According to what i have seen gogeta might just be omnipotence since he can multiply without cutting his power.. (EVEN IN MILLIONS!!! (maybe) LOL) = X2000 BIGBANG KAMEHAMEHA x1, 000, 000 LOLOLOL

NICE POST... I LIKE IT

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99: eddz99 could you post official scans from either the Daizenshuu or the Perfect Files where it states how much stronger Gogeta is than SSJ3 or how strong SSJ4 really is, or where you come up with the x1000 or 2000x. Can you show me solid prove that 10x Big bang Kamehameha isn't Gogeta's best but rather like you suggest can go all the way up to 100x Big Bang Kamehameha (if i understand correctly), or that the Genki-Dama is far weaker that Gogeta's attack, show me statements and evidence that Gogeta's power doesn't diminish when he uses his Multi Form and that he can Split up in the millions like you suggest. You said to have PROVE that Gogeta>>>2x GokuSSJ3 i want to see it and explained in detail please. You apperantly have solid evidence that SSJ3 x 10 = SSJ4, never mind that in the later stages of the manga and anime, transformations became much weaker and aren't that black and white anymore as with an SSJ being always x50, but i think you can show me hard evidence that even tho every transformation in the show was powered down, The Great Ape transformation remained the same.

@niBBit: SORRY I MEANT x100 - x1000

It's proven by my eyes and the anime shows that ssj3 (which is x3/x4 the strength of ssj2) is weaker than gogeta base form.( you know what that means) i already showed you the proof in the battle against janemba.. SSJ3 goku was totally kicked ass but gogeta ssj1 fired the rainbowzz attack and killed janemba in 1 hit ( so it might mean that Gogeta base form is as strong as janemba or maybe more)

It's the least calculation i could come up with since gogeta can't be anymore weaker than that.

SSJ3 x 10 = SSJ4 my reason is because SSJ4's origin was the great ape that was said to multiply x10 of your power. (maybe even more than x10 since he ass kicked monkey bebi)

Gogeta used 100x bigbang kamehameha while in multiple forms but didn't continue it because it was powerful enough to destroy the earth ( he was going easy)

Like i said nobody knows gogeta's full power

SSJ was x50? I calculated it as x100 sorry :3

but even still. Gotenks ssj3 was able to travel 1/9 the speed of light and goku ssj4 is still x10 goku's ssj3 (in gt) Goku base form = SSJ3 DBZ Goku (Majority says it)

I can give you proof just watch the episode where gogeta was in action ( It was obvious that he wasn't even using a mere 10% of his power) Since he was laughing and every triumph card that shenron throws to him is nothing to him.

He can multiply without diminishing his power the proof is in the transformation itself ( he multiplied and has been shown to used x100 bigbang kamehameha with all 6 at ones and he was not even trying) he just didn't continue his bigbang kamehameha x100 because he loves the earth. ( Also the reason that he didn't destroy any galaxy because there might be living beings)

NEW FORMULA

(Gotenks ssj traveled around the earth in 1/9 lightspeed so.. gotenks ssj3 = goku ssj3 (proof because goku can take on super majin buu) ssj3 = ssj x 8 ( since the Transformation of SSJ3 is x4 SSJ2 read it in the wiki) goku base form gt = goku ssj3 dbz(majority) goku ssj4 gt = goku base form gt x 1000 gogeta ssj4 = goku base form gt x 2000 (or more) so that will mean that he is atleast 2000x faster than light and gogeta might have given him more bonus than super saiyan 4 x3 maybe even x10) Gogeta's x99 Bigbang Kamehameha can't be his best.. Maybe a 2000x Bingbang kamehameha will do xD (since he loves the earth he can't use his techniques strong enough to destroy the earth) Proof above read everything

Where does is say offically that SSJ3 is 3/4x more powerfull than an SSJ2 nowhere. Please...Please i beg of you go watch the episode again in English and Japanese and even Spanish and hear Gogeta yell: Big Bang Kamehameha!! NOT x100 you confusing yourself with the videogame, he doesn't use x100...ever.

Your wrong about SSJ power being x100 look up at offcial books or if you don't have that go see the wiki and its pretty much around x50 not x100.

Where ohw where does this magical *Gogeta uses only 10% power* come from where is the bleeding proof! and hell if you watch the fight again he DOES get hurt slightly by Omega when he unleashed his energy blasts. You say that Gogeta was afraid to unleash his power because he would destroy the earth...where the hell have you been the past DB/DBZ episodes? DBZ characters can easly destroy an opponent without fear of blowing up the planet, remember when Vegeta fired his Final Flash against Perfect Cell, or Goku using his Instant Kamehameha Wave, those attacks where all on the ground!, Gogeta should't have to worrie one bit since they where fighting in freaking mid air. I can give more examples.

You say that when he uses his Multi Form that his power doesn't diminish, may i remind you that in the offical books and in the anime from Dragon Ball and DBZ that it is an confirm fact that your power gets divided, and also he's not using the Big Bang Kamehameha Attack look at how he's positioning himself he's trying to attack with a regular Kamehameha not a Big Bang, in witch he's facing an opponent directly and using his hands totally diffrent (watch the episode).

EDIT: Skip to 3.20 to hear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=536jJ9_g9Bw

Watch at around 4.10 to see his Kamehameha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KINncCmbdyM and watch at 2.10 to see him get slightly hurt

EDIT 2: So you can hear that he's not spewing crap like Big Bang x100 even in the JAP dub or any DUB for that matter, and in the other video you can see that when he's spilt into 4 and pops those toy things you can see that his hands are in the same position as those who would do a regular kamehamehama, an Big Bang's hand position is totally diffrent, hell the pose is difrrent.

@niBBit: http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_3

"the Super Saiyan 3 form gives the user four times the strength of a Super Saiyan 2"

He didn't get hurt he was acting.

Then why did goku make cell's attack go in the air if he doesn't care about the earth (GOKU used instant transmission to dodge it and not let it hit the earth)

Wait.. he really didn't say x100 o.o But he still has x100 since there is in the game, he doesn't want to destroy the earth ( it takes him long to charge it because he needs to maintain his power to be not enough to destroy the earth)

Basically Omega shenron has enough power to destroy the universe.

But despite this thread SSJ4 Gogeta wins

Btw the ki blasts does not hurt him it tickles him.. (he looks hurt but actually tickles him he said it hiself)

@eddz99: The point i'm making is, there where PLENTY of attacks like the one i posted that would easly destroyed the earth but they fired it anyway knowing they could do it safely, your claim that Gogeta was afraid that he'd destroy the earth maked no sense since DBZ characters use attacks powerfull like that with no fear, AND like a said before Gogeta expessially should not be afraid because they where fighting on a far more secure place, fighting in mid air.

So now he was acting he? believe what you want but after seeing that match again i saw plenty of times where Gogeta had to be serious about dealing with Omega, when he kicked the Minus Energy Ball, you see Gogeta powerup and you can see visible that he was being serious about that attack, after firing his Big Bang, you clearly see Gogeta putting alot of effort in his attack and it dind't even finish Omega of, impessing Gogeta in the process.

Video Games are not Canon, if so Broly beats Gogeta, and Fat Buu wins agains Gotenks SSJ3 as is seen in the cinematics of Tenkachi 3. Gogeta does not have his imaginary x100 Big Bang.

@niBBit: Nobody can just ignore a negative energy ball that can destroy the whole universe in a flash.

Like i said Gogeta concentrates his power for it to be weak enough not to harm the earth.

Gogeta was playing around.

Gogeta focused his power to turn that negative energy ball into positive (HIS ENERGY)

As you can see Gogeta wanted to play so he didn't want to destroy shenron just yet.

Have you seen gogeta puting effort into his attacks to make it stronger? gogeta has not done that yet even with janemba.

Nobody knows his true powers.

My mind is empty right now i don't feel like debating i'm gonna reply tomorrow.

@eddz99: You know what lets leave it at this, i feel there is no point in debating, you claim you know so much about Gogeta's true power yet here you say *Nobody knows his true power* you apperently believe that he can muster enough energy to conjure an 2000x Big Bang Kamehameha, use the Multi Form whithout losing power and even doing it in the millions, and thinking he is omnipotent (see your own post). Lets leave at this and be done with it.

@eddz99 said:

Man i respect you, because you express your opinion is polite way. So don't be offend, because you post is totaly wrong. I know that you like Dragon Ball very much (it's my favorite anime also), but things you're posting are FAN FICTION and not FACTS. You are basing your speed cals on the time which took Gotenks to travel around the world. But thing is that it's not a specific time, it's just video lenght time. Autors were free to make Gotenks flight around the world as long as they want since no specific time was given in manga.

Also SSJ3 Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku. GOtenks at SSJ3 is >= Super Buu while Goku is weaker http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=127801

Thor' doesn't make clones of himself because he doesn't need to. He can do far more impressive things.

ANyway even if we use your speed cals(which are wrong), it still doesn't change anything. Thor with Mjolnir is trillions of times FTL (able to cross entire galaxy in less than a minute).

Gogeta is no where near as powerful as you claim. And him being omnipotent is NO LIMIT FALLACY.

.@DBZ_universe said:

@TheVectorPrime: send him to a the past?? Gogeta can rip a hole back... also Thor isn't just the only FTL here... Gogeta is FTL and has FTL reaction (thanks to Goku). also strength doesn't help in a match between some one that is a master of h2h combat... in combat skills Gogeta owns Thor... Skills»»»»strength. is like if you put the strongest human in the world against Bruce Wayne.. Bruce will win due to skills... also I put Thor as a Star buster. While Majin buu was stated to destroy the universe yet Gogeta SSJ4 makes him look like a weakling.

Again fan fiction. YOu can't base your claims on anything ? How is Gogeta going to rip the hole in space-time continuum ? Yor claim is a wrong speculation my friend. Actuall evidance for Gogeta being FTL ? Power scailing is out of the option, since powerscailing is unqantiafable and it must be done by someone who is NOT BIASED. Look Saint Seiya fans they made SS universal+ and even multiversal by their powerscailing. And SS actually isn't no where close universal + let alone multiversal. And now we have claims that Gogeta might be Omnipotent.

About skills. Thor is the most skilled warrior and swordsman in entire Asgard. He has experiance which measures in 1000s of years. Just by that sheer thing alone he should be on par and even above Goku when comes to martial arts. There was an instance when he was just ordinary human. He could still defeat dozen of people in h2h. He could match and defeat some of the best martial artists in MU like Black Panther, when he was just human. So he has more than enough skills to match Goku.

Post by Raseri (2,534 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@eddz99: Thor would murder Gogeta. Thor has absorbed the energy of an entire galaxy into Mjolnir and his Godblast scared even Galactus (who is more powerful than a Celestial). SSJ4 Gogeta isn't even a solar system buster. Defeating Omega Shenron is nothing, Omega had no impressive feats. Destroying the universe a planet at a time is so pathetic, even Thor can do that with his hammer, going to each planet and shattering it with a single strike. Thor can turn Gogeta into a piece of wood if he wanted to. Stop reaching and speculating, you base all of your arguments without proof.

Thor is insanely FTL, strong enough to destroy planets with his fists, powerful and hax enough to absorb the energy of a bomb that was going to destroy half the universe, transmute matter, and he's durable enough to fly into stars without being harmed.

@Raseri: Actually the bomb was said to be able to destroy entire universe. To be more specific the text said: UNIVERSE IS DOOMED.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel