Thor vs Four Heavenly Kings & SSG Goku

Topic started by Thitiki on Oct. 1, 2013. Last post by ROBOT6661 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Thitiki (44 posts) See mini bio Level 7

RULES: Thor has two Mjolnir's(his and King Thor's) Current versions of all characters!

Battle takes place in Asgard!

Everyone is in character except Thor he is bloodlusted with morals off.

Who wins??

Post by taichokage (13,297 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Thor. He still beats everyone one here in every category literally. In character though it could be a good fight because Thor holds back when on Earth or Asgard.
Post by Reincrystal (42 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Thor's hammer absorbs energy, and he's physically much stronger then Goku. The only problem is, i don't remember ever seeing Thor have any great speed/reaction feats. Four Heavenly kings are a non factor. For right now I'm going to go with Thor due to extreme energy absorption/durability but if anyone can prove that thor really is a slow brick, I might change my mind.

Also, these kinds of fights were banned in my day, don't know if that has changed since i've been gone.

Online Now
They're allowed now. Just no Fanfic battles, no deliberate spite threads, no Superman Family vs Goku Family of any sort, and no battles without at least 1 anime/manga character present. There are other rules but I'd say those are the most important. And I agree with your analysis, although, Thor is immensely fast when he needs to be, he usually can afford to rely on merely his immense brawn and durability. Also, while the Kings are incapable of killing Thor, I wouldn't say complete non factors if Thor were in character. But bloodlusted yeah they are pretty much dead.
Post by othus12 (6,831 posts) See mini bio Level 13

non factor huh? i wonder what ou shoku ban san which destroys on the atomic level could do to thor.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Oh my.....

Online Now
Ou Shoku Bansan is indeed powerful but could never be pulled off against a bloodlusted Thor.

@taichokage: i agree. in character i think goku could stall thor enough time.

Online Now
Yeah Goku is strong enough to do that against in character Thor. But even then, Thor has more abilities than these 5 put together. There are hax powers he has but rarely uses and in fact doesn't use unless bloodlusted or in a serious pinch. Bloodlusted Thor is massively more dangerous than IC Thor simply because IC he is not willing to use certain abilities in populated areas and even against his foes sometimes. Probably due to pride and honor. Bloodlusted, that's out the window.
Post by airagog (103 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@taichokage: That may be true, but you have to remember he has almost no speed feats and Goku is extremely fast. I'd personally wonder if Thor could even hit Goku. If he could then he would probably win.

Online Now
He can, and he has multiple striking, moving and reacting feats of FTL caliber, in some instances MFTL. He's also beaten many FTL characters such as Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Sentry, Hyperion, and other lesser speedsters with extreme ease such as Quicksilver and Hermes who are massively Hypersonic.
Post by 321zigzag1 (644 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

He can, and he has multiple striking, moving and reacting feats of FTL caliber, in some instances MFTL. He's also beaten many FTL characters such as Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Sentry, Hyperion, and other lesser speedsters with extreme ease such as Quicksilver and Hermes who are massively Hypersonic.

In before "Peak Human level of reactions Thor."

Anyway in the classic marvel age, he even scared away Galactus. Although classic age, the gap between skyfathers and Galactus were small I believe.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

you guys need to stop comics and have more faith in anime and manga characters

anyone of the 4 eavenly kings could pretty much fight a normal thor, they may loose to him in the end but i bet he wouldn't get out clean

@ROBOT6661: people always tend to choose the maddly high end feats for comic characters.

that's why we cant have a decent spiderman vs luffy fight here since "spideman blitzed and injured thor".

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@othus12 said:

@ROBOT6661: people always tend to choose the maddly high end feats for comic characters.

and that is stupid since not all authors potrayed strenght equally for some authors speed is more important for others is destruccion for others hax etc...

what i have seen from vs debates in general is that people judge all characters (games, anime, mana, etc...) by comic standards wich i think is not right since not all series judge theire characters by this standards

i can pretty much say that the 4 kings would be top tiers in marvel earth only loosing to hulk, sentry, thor and guys of this level

Post by flamesaber (423 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Isn't thor supposed to be slower than a turtle ?

classic thor will have his hands full with 4 heavenly kings (who can beat him) let alone SSJG goku.

I only see RKT winning this fight.Other versions is too slow to tag goku.

Comic fans should also understand anime characters are as strong as any comic character there is.

Comic fans don't consider inconsistencies in comics.Most comic characters are non canon.While there is only 1 author for an anime character.

For example : golden age supes is the real supes,anything after him is non canon.silver/bronze and other versions do not exist. even luffy can beat golden age supes.Comic fans completely ignore this and say anime's are non canon.The irony and double standards.

anyways I am going way off topic,sorry guys.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,947 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

that's why we cant have a decent spiderman vs luffy fight here since "spideman blitzed and injured thor".

Actually that's not true. I made Luffy vs Spider-Man and mostly everyone said Luffy stomps. Also people tend to use low end feats for comics more than anything in vs DBZ battles even on comicvine. In one battle these guys were saying since Thor loses to Hulk frequently Goku stomps him.

@flamesaber: The only version of Golden Age Supes Luffy can beat is his initial appearances. He gets Silver Age tier later on.

@SpeedForceSpider: There is no silver age.It's not canon supes.The orignal writer of supes gave him away.It's similar to akira giving away goku to others(which is non canon)

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,947 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@flamesaber: I don't see why any of this matters. Thor is a Marvel character, Marvel uses a different style for their characters. They don't even reboot them in the same fashion DC does their characters. You can't use a DC example because it isn't the same thing.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel