thor and goku vs silver surfer and vegeta

Topic started by dccomicsrule2011 on April 3, 2011. Last post by ShadowKnight508 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7
goku and vegeta are at ssj4  thor does not have odine force current ss nomorals fight to death who wins and why team son thorku vs team silvergeta i say team one wins
Post by Valtot (38 posts) See mini bio Level 6

team 2 silver surfer has it in his power to solo anyway thanks to being able to manipulate any energy blasts goku uses or even his Ki when powering up and physically he dominates both thanks to amping threw power cosmic, , he could also simply destroy the planet leaving goku in space where he cant breathe though this screws vegeta aswell
Post by taichokage (12,680 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team 1 ftw. Though they are close, Thor and Surfer have battled more than once and the Surfer has never been victorious. He might fare better now but I would still go with Thor. Similarly Goku is always a step ahead of Vegeta.
Post by marvelrules2011 (43 posts) See mini bio Level 7
team two
@marvelrules2011: Why do you say team 2?
Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Surfer > Thor 

Team Surfer wins
@MisterShin: Really? When did he get stronger than Thor? Thor has beaten him at least twice in the past. If this is true then I guess team 2 might actually win.
@taichokage:

silver surfer got an amp and hasnt fought thor since and in all encounters with thor like beings since hes practically one shotted them or handled them with ease
@valtot:  Well then, I guess team 1 wins.
@taichokage:

how does what i said make team one win i just said silver surfer has basically dominated thor like beings who i meanby  BRB, cancer verse versions of thor and BRB who were just as powerful and was practically one shotting them, his energy manipulation makes goku useless with Ki and physically he can dominate both from amping, he could create a black hole in thors head to take him out anyway
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Team 2 

Current surfer murders Thor.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
team 2
@valtot said:
" @taichokage: how does what i said make team one win i just said silver surfer has basically dominated thor like beings who i meanby  BRB, cancer verse versions of thor and BRB who were just as powerful and was practically one shotting them, his energy manipulation makes goku useless with Ki and physically he can dominate both from amping, he could create a black hole in thors head to take him out anyway "
Oh I apologize. I meant to say team 2 wins lol.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Surfer>Thor 
Goku=Vegeta @ ssj4  

Though arguably the ssj who wins could win it for his team, since at ssj4 physically both would be able to lift a city block and have well over 400x times the amount of force necessary to punch an opponent around the world. And both ssj4's have the big edge in destructive energy projection. 
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" Surfer>Thor Goku=Vegeta @ ssj4   Though arguably the ssj who wins could win it for his team, since at ssj4 physically both would be able to lift a city block"

- Thor was able to lift the midgard serpent that wrapped itself around Earth. A city block is child's play. 

@hitsusatsu11 said:

"and have well over 400x times the amount of force necessary to punch an opponent around the world. 

- A weakened Silver Surfer has been blasted across the universe, and survived. 

- SSs 4 have the big edge on energy projection? LOL, Pre-Annihilation SS was able to spawn black holes with no effort. 

- Goku and Vegeta are outmatched.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@distortion:  

Spawn black holes =/= energy projection, its completely different and SS cannot use that against someone like Goku who has the instant shunkan ido technique. A ssj4 is far more powerful than the SS or thor, SS and thor are at multi planet - sun level, and thats being generous. Cell could destroy the solar system and kid goku toyed with him (and destroyed an entire dimension) ssj4 is more than a 400x increase, and even in child form GT Goku was>Buu, who in the anime Buu destroyed a galaxy. 
@distortion said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:

" Surfer>Thor Goku=Vegeta @ ssj4   Though arguably the ssj who wins could win it for his team, since at ssj4 physically both would be able to lift a city block"

- Thor was able to lift the midgard serpent that wrapped itself around Earth. A city block is child's play. 

@hitsusatsu11 said:

"and have well over 400x times the amount of force necessary to punch an opponent around the world. 

- A weakened Silver Surfer has been blasted across the universe, and survived.   - SSs 4 have the big edge on energy projection? LOL, Pre-Annihilation SS was able to spawn black holes with no effort.  - Goku and Vegeta are outmatched. "
They are not outmatched. I have not seen Surfer destroy a dimension or travel into the realm of the dead at will or punch someone across the world at a fraction of his full power, or summon power from everything in the universe. It is true Surfer trumps in many areas and is not without his own big feats like opening black holes, destroying planets, etcetera, but you make it soundlike Surfer is out of his league and he isn't.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage
said:

"Team 1 ftw. Though they are close, Thor and Surfer have battled more than once and the Surfer has never been victorious. He might fare better now but I would still go with Thor. Similarly Goku is always a step ahead of Vegeta. "

This isn't 30 years ago and Norrin was restored to Herald Status.  
Since his return to full power and mind switch he's been owning God's of Thunder like nothing.  

Two shots Beta Ray Bill with physical force: 

Kicks Cancerverse Thor's rear without a problem: 

Has Thor ducking and effortlessly blocks Mjolnir in flight: 

And since Galactus is going to be devouring Asgard in the soon to be Mighty Thor title, you can expect his herald to fight Thor again.  
The only edge Thor has now is that Odinforced Mjolnir, which is why Norrin's going to have to punchy punch him like Bill. 

@hitsusatsu11
said:

" @distortion:   Spawn black holes =/= energy projection, its completely different and SS cannot use that against someone like Goku who has the instant shunkan ido technique. "

He  can spawn massive ones without a smidge of effort and controls gravity, energy and matter, so he can very much turn you into a singularity without any effort on his part. Why can't he use that against Goku? 

"A ssj4 is far more powerful than the SS or thor, SS and thor are at multi planet - sun level, and thats being generous. " 

No he isn't, he is physically weaker than both of them by millions of tons and doesn't have anywhere close to the durability to tank either of their hits. Norrin could literally vaporize him with a casual blast. 
Both Thor and Norrin are capable of just throwing Goku's "ZOMG ATTACK!" right back at him, in Thor's case 10 times more powerful, so he's going to get his !@#$ kicked. 

"Cell could destroy the solar system" 

Scans of him doing it, because if I recall Cell popped King Kai's 'planet' not a Solar System. 

" and kid goku toyed with him (and destroyed an entire dimension) ssj4 is more than a 400x increase, " 

Holy smokes Batman! This the same Goku that was having trouble tanking punches that couldn't even knock him through a building or burning his fist tagging someone whose really hot?

"and even in child form GT Goku was>Buu, who in the anime Buu destroyed a galaxy. " 

We didn't even see Buu destroy the galaxy, which was contradicting the whole "Buu destroying 700 planets over years" the Manga ran off.  

@taichokage said:

" @MisterShin: Really? When did he get stronger than Thor? Thor has beaten him at least twice in the past. If this is true then I guess team 2 might actually win. "

When he was reherald and commented in his own book as being much more powerful to the point he could solve all the world's problems / conflicts with a gesture at this point. 

@taichokage

said:

"They are not outmatched."  

They are. 

"I have not seen Surfer destroy a dimension or travel into the realm of the dead at will" 

I haven't seen Goku destroy two abstract beings while already dieing? 
I haven't seen Goku move so fast he literally exits time and space to talk to an abstract being? 
I haven't seen Goku fight off apparently one of the most powerful reality warping from one of the most potent reality warpers in the universe(apparently)? 
I haven't seen Goku survive being chopped to pieces by an abstract to be back up by the second page blasting said abstract with their own power? 
I haven't seen Goku restore entire cities to their original condition, project multiple force fields to prevent said cities from going poof, merg with planets, BUST A PLANET, Resist having his soul sucked out by the soul gem, escape the soul gem's world, hop into the astral plane to destroy his opponent's soul, use cosmic awareness to peak into the past, future and the works, see how individuals or items came from a different time line or universe with just his eyes...etc the list could go on for probably a while.

As for the Surfer going to the "realm of the dead at will" Norrin would simply need to first encounter such a place first, it's been stated on panel, if he's been there: 

He can retrace his steps to go back, like Mephisto's realm. 

" or punch someone across the world at a fraction of his full power" 

Oh please, the Hulk can casually toss things across the continent and the Surfer is already vastly superior in strength to him. 
I mean heck Galactus literally batted Norrin across the universe with a blast that he survived.      

Edited since picture broke*     

Kicks the !@#$ out of a punch that wouldn't have even hurt the Hulk. Skaar hits harder than Kid Goku. 

"or summon power from everything in the universe." 

By nature that's what the power cosmic does naturally. Norrin's collecting power from everywhere.

"It is true Surfer trumps in many areas and is not without his own big feats like opening black holes, destroying planets, etcetera, but you make it soundlike Surfer is out of his league and he isn't. " 

He is, plus we've already seen how a DBZ themed fight would roll against Norrin: 

Sooo non-canon it hurts, but Norrin totally pwned DBZ style there.  

@hitsusatsu11 said:

"Surfer>Thor Goku=Vegeta @ ssj4   Though arguably the ssj who wins could win it for his team, since at ssj4 physically both would be able to lift a city block and have well over 400x times the amount of force necessary to punch an opponent around the world. And both ssj4's have the big edge in destructive energy projection.  "

No they would both lose to either Thor or Norrin. 
While Goku struggles to hold a city block, Thor pulls islands, lifts the midgard serpant who has coiled himself around the planet to Norrin easily out muscling the Hulk without his power cosmic to having Beta Ray Bill bleed with two direct hits to the face.  
400X the physical force to pound someone a quarter way around the globe that couldn't pound something through a building in the first try. GT Kid Goku had better feats than his SSJ4 counter part if punching power. 

There energy projection does jack to two characters that can throw it right back at them without a problem. 

Team Two, unless Mighty Thor 1 shows differently Norrin will murk him.
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
These ''DBZ vs *insert any other fiction*'' threads should be banned from Vice once and for all.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@StargunZX said:
"These ''DBZ vs *insert any other fiction*'' threads should be banned from Vice once and for all. "

u mad
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel