Thor and Captain Marvel vs Goku and Vegeta

Topic started by JThree47693 on Sept. 15, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years ago.
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@cfatalis said:
" @vegeta said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @vegeta said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" @vegeta said:
" im just sayin i think it would be alot closer than yall think and the blest didnt finish him becuz  goku was losing power thats why they split and goku turned back to normal form and he still won in normal form "
Remember how he won though with alot of Outside help like he always does. Goku getting tired is one the main reasons they will get beat Team one does not get tired so easily. "
let's see:  buu: the whole earth omega shenron : the whole universe  and while he is charging whatever that is, goku will have a hammer on his head "
that just shows how little you know about dbz goku couldnt use the spirit bomb on them even if he wanted too they are good and the spirit bomb only effects bad or evil people "
so yeah, he can't use spirit bomb that makes him win against omega shenron, and since godblast can be used against anyone, thor have the advantage here "
but he can absorb the spirit bomb and make himself even stronger "
in canonness has he been shown doing this, like not in a movie but in the series? "

no
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
then he can't
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
"then he can't "

brutal put but ok XD
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
"then he can't "
brutal put but ok XD "
if somebody has only done it once and not even in the main series we can't call it a feat
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
"then he can't "
brutal put but ok XD "
if somebody has only done it once and not even in the main series we can't call it a feat "

i wouldnt say that............... : / 
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
"then he can't "
brutal put but ok XD "
if somebody has only done it once and not even in the main series we can't call it a feat "
i wouldnt say that............... : /  "
i will, since it is probably accidental or due a certain circumstance, well except for that time travelling kazuma did, since it happened in the manga(which is canon) and apparently if kazuma can fought ryuho when his sword in the anime rip through the fabric of space........... welll he must have some sort ability
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
"then he can't "
brutal put but ok XD "
i will, since it is probably accidental or due a certain circumstance, well except for that time travelling kazuma did, since it happened in the manga(which is canon) and apparently if kazuma can fought ryuho when his sword in the anime rip through the fabric of space........... welll he must have some sort ability "

Wait, what does Kazuma have to do with this thread?
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
"then he can't "
brutal put but ok XD "
i will, since it is probably accidental or due a certain circumstance, well except for that time travelling kazuma did, since it happened in the manga(which is canon) and apparently if kazuma can fought ryuho when his sword in the anime rip through the fabric of space........... welll he must have some sort ability "
Wait, what does Kazuma have to do with this thread? "

i think he was useind example lol
Post by Sonata (35,510 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Surprised this thread is going on:P
@Sonata said:
"Surprised this thread is going on:P "

well since its a spite theres nothing to talk about XD imma make a FLCLs chat room thread XP
@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
well since its a spite theres nothing to talk about XD imma make a FLCLs chat room thread XP "

I'm glad that you've come to your senses and admitted that Superman/Captain marvel have won the fight.

I mean Thor/Marvel
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Sonata said:
well since its a spite theres nothing to talk about XD imma make a FLCLs chat room thread XP "
I'm glad that you've come to your senses and admitted that Superman/Captain marvel have won the fight. "

yea,yea,yea, dont rub it in XP

This thread may now be officially locked.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel