Thor and Captain Marvel vs Goku and Vegeta

Topic started by JThree47693 on Sept. 15, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata said:
" newdeath did earlier in the thread LOL "
he will have to do it again
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Team 1 wins for the following reasons: 

1. Thor's physical strength is far too much for Goku to handle or even withstand, Thor's strength allows him to lift far in the excess of 100 tons to the point of lifting a serpent weighing billions of tons with no known limit to his strength, Thor's hammer is virtually unbreakable and allows him to break virtually any barrier. Backed up by Thor's strength, a straight hit from his hammer would shatter Goku or Vegeta's skull or any bone. Neither Goku nor Vegeta have any physical strength feats to their credit that implies their strength is anywhere near that of Thor's, Goku's greatest feat of strength is using all of his strength to rip out a street intersection whilst in his Super Saiyan 4 form. 

2. Thor is far more durable than both of them, Thor has withstood full blunt force punches from beings as physically strong as Hercules, Gladiator and Silver Surfer without sustaining any damage. Thor's body is composed of super-dense molecular tissue that grants him virtual invulnerability to physical damage. He has withstood falls from great heights, a full powered repulsar blast at blank point range without sustaining damage, Thor has even withstood powerful energy blasts from the likes of Galactus, The Celestials, Thanos (who all possess extremely high cosmic energy). 

3. Thor is very fast. It has been stated by Hela that he moves at speeds beyond comprehension and sight and moves faster than space winds and lightning. Thor has already reached light speed and it is heavily hinted that he is faster than light speed as he was able to move at light speed without full effort while Vegeta is nowhere near light speed and Goku at top speed using Instant Transmission moves at light speed. 

4. A powerful lightning bolt from Thor's hammer could seriously harm Goku and Vegeta, Thor's lightning has a very hot temperature exceeding that of the Sun and neither Goku nor Vegeta have shown the ability to survive such temperatures as Goku has only been shown to survive the temperature of the Sun at the hands of Nuova Shenron and nothing beyond that. 

5. Thor's superhuman reflexes are far greater than Vegeta's and Goku's. Lets say Vegeta and Goku can react at light speed which you stated, Thor has hit beings that move and react much faster than light such as The Silver Surfer and he himself (Thor) reacts at godlike speeds being able to effortlessly catch bullets in mid air and he is quite capable of reacting at faster than light speeds. 

6. Although Thor is nearly invulnerable to physical damage he can be injured (a feat which Goku and Vegeta are unlikely to perform). Thor's accelerated healing factor combined with his Asgardian body's magical energies heal his bodies injuries and wounds at superhuman speeds much more efficient than a regular human as he can regrow lost limbs, heal damaged organs and even replace lost organs in seconds. 

7. Being the child of The Elder Goddess Gaea and Odin, Thor has the natural ability to completely control the Earth such as creating country-spanned chasms in the Earth itself. 

8. Thor's energy manipulation is far to great for Goku and Vegeta and he would easily overwhelm them. Thor has complete control over his energy manipulation, he was able to overwhelm Loki who was armed with Mjolnir's duplicate and it should be noted that Loki is one of the most powerful and dangerous energy wielders of all time, he was able to deliver powerful energy blasts that defeated Mangog, his energy blasts were sufficiently powerful enough to harm Gladiator who has flown into the core of entire stars and emerged unharmed proving that Thor's blasts are more than planet busting.  

9. The Odinforce is now imbued in Thor's hammer and with the Odinforce he can tap into near infinite sources of magical and cosmic energies for virtually any effect he desires and he has demonstrated the ability to reconstruct the Moon in seconds and was able to create celestial bodies and even defeat the likes of Doctor Strange. 

10. With Captain Marvel on his side this only increases Thor's chances of winning. 

11. Captain Marvel's physical strength is the greatest of all involved in this battle as he has been seen equalling Superman in pure physical strength and his strength is sufficient enough to shatter entire planets with single blows, he is able to lift and easily toss mountains weighing billions of tons and he has broken through seemingly unbreakable structures. However neither Goku nor Vegeta equal or near this kind of strength as the top strength feat Goku has shown whilst using all of his strength is ripping out a street intersection whilst in his Super Saiyan 4 form. Captain Marvel can also use the magical energies he manipulates to increase his physical power to unimaginable levels.

12. Captain Marvel is far too fast for both Goku and Vegeta as he has been seen equalling the speed of Superman (who has flown over 500 times the speed of light in certain situations). Captain Marvel moves faster than the human eye can see and the mind comprehend as he moves far in the excess of light speed however he normally moves at such speeds only in space so it truly depends on where the battle is to determine what speed level he will use while Goku the fastest Saiyan involved in the battle moves at light speed at top speed while using Instant Transmission which is nowhere near the speed of both Thor and Captain Marvel. 

13. Captain Marvel's energy manipulation will overwhelm both Vegeta and Goku as he can tap into near limitless mystical energies for any purpose he desires. His energy blasts are sufficiently powerful enough to harm the likes of Superman who easily withstands supernova explosions at blank point range. Captain Marvel's energy powers are for all purposes nigh-omnipotent. 

14. Captain Marvel is too durable for Goku and Vegeta to harm. Captain Marvel has withstood powerful blows from Superman without sustaining injury and Superman is able to shatter entire planet's with the force of his blows, the godly energies powering his form grant him virtual physical invulnerability. 

15. Thor is completely tireless while Goku and Vegeta have shown fatigue several times. Thor's Asgardian physiology produces no fatigue toxins during intense physical activity and he is able to fight for an eternity without having fatigue poisons build up in his blood which would ultimately tire him. 

16. The mystical energies that power Captain Marvel grant him functionally unlimited stamina and he is completely tireless as his body does not produce fatigue toxins during intense physical activity. 

17. Captain Marvel does not require to eat, sleep or breathe and can easily survive in space which Vegeta and Goku cannot do without spacesuits or some form of sustenance. 

18. Thor can remain an undefined period of time without eating, sleeping or breathing and can survive in space as shown in his battle with Rulk and again neither Goku nor Vegeta can survive in space. 

19. Like Thor, Captain Marvel is able to cast magical spells of powerful mystical energy that are powerful enough to harm the likes of Wonder Woman who is nearly as durable as Superman (who has survived a supernova explosion at blank point range). 

20. Both Thor and Captain Marvel can enhance or increase their physical power to unimaginable levels, Thor has shown this ability when fighting Juggernaut.     
and this thread has been smited
Post by dbzownsmarveldc (11 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Goku or vegeta in their base form solos this,no need help.  

The winner of this fight alrdy decided even before this thread is made.....team 2 beat team 1 by default,vegeta at his best will own them both (overkill),goku n vegeta is the strongest hero of all verse....dont ever think your tiny heroes could amtch up with someone whose power level is millions or billions....the saiyajin fought with proud without fear n they will get stronger each time....goku > superman > thor,capt marvel,goku  >= vegeta,vegeta.  
goku alone without transform to SSj 3 or 4 will kill them in easiest way,they will get blitzed easily coz the saiyans is faster than light, 
heck, no need goku n vegeta, mystic gohan could take those two alone wherever they fight.
most of you lacks knowledge about Db/Z/GT, n me alrdy read marvel dc comics since my childhood till i read anime manga...  
reasons why.... 
1.power level is everything....yeah everything.......in all universe n the most logical way of power's parameters 
2.the saiyans could easily kill a god,demi god,meta human,sky fathers without fear 
3.saiyans power level cant be detected.... 
4.the stronger the enemy was it means they wins coz they stronger than the stronger
FACEPALM
HANDSDOWN
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@dbzownsmarveldc said:
" Goku or vegeta in their base form solos this,no need help.  The winner of this fight alrdy decided even before this thread is made.....team 2 beat team 1 by default,vegeta at his best will own them both (overkill),goku n vegeta is the strongest hero of all verse....dont ever think your tiny heroes could amtch up with someone whose power level is millions or billions....the saiyajin fought with proud without fear n they will get stronger each time....goku > superman > thor,capt marvel,goku  >= vegeta,vegeta.  goku alone without transform to SSj 3 or 4 will kill them in easiest way,they will get blitzed easily coz the saiyans is faster than light, heck, no need goku n vegeta, mystic gohan could take those two alone wherever they fight.most of you lacks knowledge about Db/Z/GT, n me alrdy read marvel dc comics since my childhood till i read anime manga...  reasons why.... 1.power level is everything....yeah everything.......in all universe n the most logical way of power's parameters  2.the saiyans could easily kill a god,demi god,meta human,sky fathers without fear 3.saiyans power level cant be detected.... 4.the stronger the enemy was it means they wins coz they stronger than the stronger "
It's days like this I wish I was'nt a mod and could reply the way I want to!
@Little_Sparrow said:
" @dbzownsmarveldc said:
" Goku or vegeta in their base form solos this,no need help.  The winner of this fight alrdy decided even before this thread is made.....team 2 beat team 1 by default,vegeta at his best will own them both (overkill),goku n vegeta is the strongest hero of all verse....dont ever think your tiny heroes could amtch up with someone whose power level is millions or billions....the saiyajin fought with proud without fear n they will get stronger each time....goku > superman > thor,capt marvel,goku  >= vegeta,vegeta.  goku alone without transform to SSj 3 or 4 will kill them in easiest way,they will get blitzed easily coz the saiyans is faster than light, heck, no need goku n vegeta, mystic gohan could take those two alone wherever they fight.most of you lacks knowledge about Db/Z/GT, n me alrdy read marvel dc comics since my childhood till i read anime manga...  reasons why.... 1.power level is everything....yeah everything.......in all universe n the most logical way of power's parameters  2.the saiyans could easily kill a god,demi god,meta human,sky fathers without fear 3.saiyans power level cant be detected.... 4.the stronger the enemy was it means they wins coz they stronger than the stronger "
It's days like this I wish I was'nt a mod and could reply the way I want to! "
you couldn't? i mean this guy is on facepalm awards , animevice very own wall of shame
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@dbzownsmarveldc said:
"Goku or vegeta in their base form solos this,no need help.  The winner of this fight alrdy decided even before this thread is made.....team 2 beat team 1 by default,vegeta at his best will own them both (overkill),goku n vegeta is the strongest hero of all verse....dont ever think your tiny heroes could amtch up with someone whose power level is millions or billions....the saiyajin fought with proud without fear n they will get stronger each time....goku > superman > thor,capt marvel,goku  >= vegeta,vegeta.  goku alone without transform to SSj 3 or 4 will kill them in easiest way,they will get blitzed easily coz the saiyans is faster than light, heck, no need goku n vegeta, mystic gohan could take those two alone wherever they fight.most of you lacks knowledge about Db/Z/GT, n me alrdy read marvel dc comics since my childhood till i read anime manga...  reasons why.... 1.power level is everything....yeah everything.......in all universe n the most logical way of power's parameters  2.the saiyans could easily kill a god,demi god,meta human,sky fathers without fear 3.saiyans power level cant be detected.... 4.the stronger the enemy was it means they wins coz they stronger than the stronger "

The Force is not with this one............
@JThree47693 said:
" @dbzownsmarveldc said:
"Goku or vegeta in their base form solos this,no need help.  The winner of this fight alrdy decided even before this thread is made.....team 2 beat team 1 by default,vegeta at his best will own them both (overkill),goku n vegeta is the strongest hero of all verse....dont ever think your tiny heroes could amtch up with someone whose power level is millions or billions....the saiyajin fought with proud without fear n they will get stronger each time....goku > superman > thor,capt marvel,goku  >= vegeta,vegeta.  goku alone without transform to SSj 3 or 4 will kill them in easiest way,they will get blitzed easily coz the saiyans is faster than light, heck, no need goku n vegeta, mystic gohan could take those two alone wherever they fight.most of you lacks knowledge about Db/Z/GT, n me alrdy read marvel dc comics since my childhood till i read anime manga...  reasons why.... 1.power level is everything....yeah everything.......in all universe n the most logical way of power's parameters  2.the saiyans could easily kill a god,demi god,meta human,sky fathers without fear 3.saiyans power level cant be detected.... 4.the stronger the enemy was it means they wins coz they stronger than the stronger "
The Force is not with this one............ "
nor is the spiral power
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH 
its really funny to see you all argues with me with shallow knowledge about what you argue for, did you know basic info? anime / manga >= marvel/dc/comic,brother what happen to you,do you have bad dream or something?

said what you want,it doesnt change anything,the  debate about DBZ/GT against Marvel/DC could lasts long in any forums,in any battlefield,in any crossovers,in any sites,but in the end logic is always won against majority......power level is everything,no matter how strong your characters are it means nothing against power level,in other words whatever gods,demi humans,semi-gods,omnipotent,alien,skyfathers, cosmic being in face of THE SAIYAJINS,THE GENIE (BUUS),THE ANDROIDS,THE NAMEKS,MONSTERS,ALL TYPE OF KAIOS,CHANGELINGS, THE SCiENTISTS, THE DRAGONS, SUPER HUMAN,KING YEMMA,POWERFUL SQUADRONS OR SOLDIERS will be kneel down...one way or another easily. 
power level millions or billions is the key here plus+destructive power.... 
doesnt matter if you immortal or regenerative ability or have super strength or super defense or cosmic power or god power, 
in the face of the strongest verse it's NULL....  

so still goku or vegeta solos in their basic form or at least ssj2 more than enough ,take out capt marvel 1st then thor,as a team its overkill. 
see you in the next thread,for me its concluded whatever you all say after this
@dbzownsmarveldc said:

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH its really funny to see you all argues with me with shallow knowledge about what you argue for, did you know basic info? anime / manga >= marvel/dc/comic,brother what happen to you,do you have bad dream or something? said what you want,it doesnt change anything,the  debate about DBZ/GT against Marvel/DC could lasts long in any forums,in any battlefield,in any crossovers,in any sites,but in the end logic is always won against majority......power level is everything,no matter how strong your characters are it means nothing against power level,in other words whatever gods,demi humans,semi-gods,omnipotent,alien,skyfathers, cosmic being in face of THE SAIYAJINS,THE GENIE (BUUS),THE ANDROIDS,THE NAMEKS,MONSTERS,ALL TYPE OF KAIOS,CHANGELINGS, THE SCiENTISTS, THE DRAGONS, SUPER HUMAN,KING YEMMA,POWERFUL SQUADRONS OR SOLDIERS will be kneel down...one way or another easily. power level millions or billions is the key here plus+destructive power.... doesnt matter if you immortal or regenerative ability or have super strength or super defense or cosmic power or god power, in the face of the strongest verse it's NULL....  so still goku or vegeta solos in their basic form or at least ssj2 more than enough ,take out capt marvel 1st then thor,as a team its overkill. see you in the next thread,for me its concluded whatever you all say after this "

I did not read you're whole post I got to Anime/Manga >= to Marvel/DC and noticed you're knowledge of comics and Manga are very limited. Goku and Vegta at basic form are = to powerman/Luke cage if he had blast power, (obviously they are more skilled in combat then him but at a power level,) now saying Anime and Manga are stronger then Comic's is mad as there are far to many characters to compare EG is Living Trib stronger then most of the DBZ uni Yes. But on the other hand is their a god like character who is stronger then living T Yes. each verse has an equal or greater character to face each other. So basically Anime/Manga = Comics it's the simple turth. Now please once again stay on topic and read up on the characters!
@dbzownsmarveldc said:
" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH its really funny to see you all argues with me with shallow knowledge about what you argue for, did you know basic info? anime / manga >= marvel/dc/comic,brother what happen to you,do you have bad dream or something? said what you want,it doesnt change anything,the  debate about DBZ/GT against Marvel/DC could lasts long in any forums,in any battlefield,in any crossovers,in any sites,but in the end logic is always won against majority......power level is everything,no matter how strong your characters are it means nothing against power level,in other words whatever gods,demi humans,semi-gods,omnipotent,alien,skyfathers, cosmic being in face of THE SAIYAJINS,THE GENIE (BUUS),THE ANDROIDS,THE NAMEKS,MONSTERS,ALL TYPE OF KAIOS,CHANGELINGS, THE SCiENTISTS, THE DRAGONS, SUPER HUMAN,KING YEMMA,POWERFUL SQUADRONS OR SOLDIERS will be kneel down...one way or another easily. power level millions or billions is the key here plus+destructive power.... doesnt matter if you immortal or regenerative ability or have super strength or super defense or cosmic power or god power, in the face of the strongest verse it's NULL....  so still goku or vegeta solos in their basic form or at least ssj2 more than enough ,take out capt marvel 1st then thor,as a team its overkill. see you in the next thread,for me its concluded whatever you all say after this "
which mean most people will be stronger than the person in dbz since if the power level is used on say galactus....... it will go over goku's ammount
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

There is a new bato? Hmm interesting how limited dbzownsmarveldc, very limited indeed. He and bato would have gone along great. I haven't seen such a die hard fanboy since StormAmazonPhoenix or whatever his user name was.  

Oh and Sparrow I recommend that you calla forum mod to watch over this thread incase "The New Bato" turns this into a flame war.
@Newdeath said:
" There is a new bato? Hmm interesting how limited dbzownsmarveldc, very limited indeed. He and bato would have gone along great. I haven't seen such a die hard fanboy since StormAmazonPhoenix or whatever his user name was.    Oh and Sparrow I recommend that you calla forum mod to watch over this thread incase "The New Bato" turns this into a flame war. "
what did you read my blog update? or did that words travel that fast

step 1: made topic of bato favourite comic guy(which is any) vs DBZ characther
step 2: wait for them to enter the thread
step3: ????
step 4:PROFIT
@Newdeath said:
"There is a new bato? Hmm interesting how limited dbzownsmarveldc, very limited indeed. He and bato would have gone along great. I haven't seen such a die hard fanboy since StormAmazonPhoenix or whatever his user name was.    Oh and Sparrow I recommend that you calla forum mod to watch over this thread incase "The New Bato" turns this into a flame war. "

Watching it myself in fact! Sparrow has both powers of modness
@Little_Sparrow said:
" @Newdeath said:
"There is a new bato? Hmm interesting how limited dbzownsmarveldc, very limited indeed. He and bato would have gone along great. I haven't seen such a die hard fanboy since StormAmazonPhoenix or whatever his user name was.    Oh and Sparrow I recommend that you calla forum mod to watch over this thread incase "The New Bato" turns this into a flame war. "
Watching it myself in fact! Sparrow has both powers of modness "
how the heck everyone knew this, word travel fast.... indeed
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Wow I needed a good laugh this morningLOL
@Sonata said:
" Wow I needed a good laugh this morningLOL "
now we got new material so don't worry
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" @vegeta said:
" im just sayin i think it would be alot closer than yall think and the blest didnt finish him becuz  goku was losing power thats why they split and goku turned back to normal form and he still won in normal form "
Remember how he won though with alot of Outside help like he always does. Goku getting tired is one the main reasons they will get beat Team one does not get tired so easily. "
let's see:  buu: the whole earth omega shenron : the whole universe  and while he is charging whatever that is, goku will have a hammer on his head "

that just shows how little you know about dbz goku couldnt use the spirit bomb on them even if he wanted too they are good and the spirit bomb only effects bad or evil people
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel