Thor and Captain Marvel vs Goku and Vegeta

Topic started by JThree47693 on Sept. 15, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@vegeta said:
" yes goku gets tired  but ive seen thor get raged out by the hulk and juggs plenty of times and you dont have to be tired to get beat "
juggs in unvenerable, hulk is well almost untirable
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@vegeta said:
" yes goku gets tired  but ive seen thor get raged out by the hulk and juggs plenty of times and you dont have to be tired to get beat "
You should be aware that Juggs and Hulk are physically stronger than Goku and Vegeta. Plus Juggernaut has the Shield that makes him invulnerable to attack.
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14

its invulnerable and its not the point i just said he was beaten without getting tired
@vegeta said:
" its invulnerable and its not the point i just said he was beaten without getting tired "
yes but that's with the person stronger than goku and vegeta
@vegeta said:
" its invulnerable and its not the point i just said he was beaten without getting tired "
Juggernaut also never gets tired

so just becuz their stronger doesnt get the win the hulk wont beat goku
@Sonata said:
" @vegeta said:
Juggernaut also never gets tired "
and did thor have odin force when fighting them?
@vegeta said:
" so just becuz their stronger doesnt get the win the hulk wont beat goku "
Hulk does not have the tools to defeat, Goku Like Thor and CM do. They  have the strength the Speed and Durability to get the job done.
@Sonata said:
" @vegeta said:
Hulk does not have the tools to defeat, Goku Like Thor and CM do. They  have the strength the Speed and Durability to get the job done. "
mainly speed and brains to do it..........
@Sonata said:
" @vegeta said:
Hulk does not have the tools to defeat, Goku Like Thor and CM do. They  have the strength the Speed and Durability to get the job done. "

yall seriously under estimate them they find away to win fusion would really dampen things
@vegeta said:
" @Sonata said:
" @vegeta said:
yall seriously under estimate them they find away to win fusion would really dampen things "
finding ways to win is speculation, if they have the earring or have the time to do a fusion dance
@vegeta said:
" @Sonata said:
" @vegeta said:
yall seriously under estimate them they find away to win fusion would really dampen things "
Even in that Form Gogeta did not show anything , His best Attack did not put away Omega Shenron, and CM and Thor's durability are greater.
@Sonata: i think we cornered him........ fighting two people at once is......... difficult

im just sayin i think it would be alot closer than yall think and the blest didnt finish him becuz  goku was losing power thats why they split and goku turned back to normal form and he still won in normal form
@vegeta said:
" im just sayin i think it would be alot closer than yall think and the blest didnt finish him becuz  goku was losing power thats why they split and goku turned back to normal form and he still won in normal form "
with the help of all the people in the entire universe
@vegeta said:
" im just sayin i think it would be alot closer than yall think and the blest didnt finish him becuz  goku was losing power thats why they split and goku turned back to normal form and he still won in normal form "
Remember how he won though with alot of Outside help like he always does. Goku getting tired is one the main reasons they will get beat Team one does not get tired so easily.
@Sonata said:
" @vegeta said:
Remember how he won though with alot of Outside help like he always does. Goku getting tired is one the main reasons they will get beat Team one does not get tired so easily. "
let's see:

buu: the whole earth
omega shenron : the whole universe

and while he is charging whatever that is, goku will have a hammer on his head
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@vegeta said:
List at least 10 reasons why you think Team 2 should win and I will counter all of them. And he won in normal form because he gained the energy of the entire universe by asking for the spirit bomb not with the use of his own power.
@Newdeath: Please oh thread killer, smite this thread now.....
newdeath did earlier in the thread LOL
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel