Thor and Captain Marvel vs Goku and Vegeta

Topic started by JThree47693 on Sept. 15, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" -_- goku....and vegeta........owns "
Are you serious? "
deadly lol  thor has NEVER shown that he can take a planet basting attack  thor cannot fight as fast as goku and vegeta (thor vs hulk) he got hit him by him  marvel might be a problem but after someone gets done with thor hes geetin it to "

There are so many wrong things you have just stated. 

Thor has withstood energy blasts from high cosmic beings such as The Celestials so yes he has withstood a planet busting attack and his durability equals that of Gladiator who was flown through the core of a star and emerged unharmed.

Thor is very fast. Thor has stated several times that he will not take advantage of a disability of a character such as Hulk being too slow to hit him which is why he resorted to trading blows and fighting like a brick because he is honorable.

Captain Marvel has far too much power for Goku and Vegeta to handle on their own even combined. 

"
goku and vegeta is not faster than them but their agilty is better than both of them a lot of dodging and a couple planet busters they wont win "
What's your point? Their agility will not be sufficient enough for them to dodge all of the attacks, Spider-Man is more agile than Sentry however Sentry is faster and could easily speed blitz him, I used Sentry as an example. Goku and Vegeta have never displayed power nearing that of Cap. Marvel or Thor, Thor and Cap. Marvel have shown immense power far exceeding that of Goku and Vegeta. I would do my 10 reasons thing but I'm waiting until it is truly necessary. "
NO thor has never shown power to destroy a planet  SOME dbz charcters have light speed reflexs and can easyily dodge a speed blitz  hell i never even saw captain marvel destory a planet nor breath in space(because i dont pay attintion to him)  have u ever saw thor fight faster? or are u going by wat he said?  i dont WANT u 10 reasons XD "
btw captain marvel has beaten superman before, and his brother black adam (about the same strength)  has toyed with a fully enraged supes before. "

yet u havent answered me: 

has thor ever blow up a planet 

can or has cap. marvel EVER breath in space or smashed a planet 

has thor ever really swing that hammer fast or is it just for show?
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
Are you serious? "
deadly lol  thor has NEVER shown that he can take a planet basting attack  thor cannot fight as fast as goku and vegeta (thor vs hulk) he got hit him by him  marvel might be a problem but after someone gets done with thor hes geetin it to "

Thor has withstood energy blasts from high cosmic beings such as The Celestials so yes he has withstood a planet busting attack and his durability equals that of Gladiator who was flown through the core of a star and emerged unharmed.

Thor is very fast. Thor has stated several times that he will not take advantage of a disability of a character such as Hulk being too slow to hit him which is why he resorted to trading blows and fighting like a brick because he is honorable.

Captain Marvel has far too much power for Goku and Vegeta to handle on their own even combined. 

"
goku and vegeta is not faster than them but their agilty is better than both of them a lot of dodging and a couple planet busters they wont win "
What's your point? Their agility will not be sufficient enough for them to dodge all of the attacks, Spider-Man is more agile than Sentry however Sentry is faster and could easily speed blitz him, I used Sentry as an example. Goku and Vegeta have never displayed power nearing that of Cap. Marvel or Thor, Thor and Cap. Marvel have shown immense power far exceeding that of Goku and Vegeta. I would do my 10 reasons thing but I'm waiting until it is truly necessary. "
NO thor has never shown power to destroy a planet  SOME dbz charcters have light speed reflexs and can easyily dodge a speed blitz  hell i never even saw captain marvel destory a planet nor breath in space(because i dont pay attintion to him)  have u ever saw thor fight faster? or are u going by wat he said?  i dont WANT u 10 reasons XD "
btw captain marvel has beaten superman before, and his brother black adam (about the same strength)  has toyed with a fully enraged supes before. "
yet u havent answered me:  has thor ever blow up a planet  can or has cap. marvel EVER breath in space or smashed a planet  has thor ever really swing that hammer fast or is it just for show? "

Thor has shown the power to destroy a planet. Thor's God Blast was powerful enough to harm the likes of Galactus and The Celestials.

Light Reflexes are dependent on the speed of a being, they may appear to have light reflexes but they do not, Iron Man has reflexes that cannot be seen by the human eye similarly to DBZ characters, Sentry can do so as well however that does not mean he is able to fly at the speed of light (Iron Man).

Captain Marvel only flies at faster than light speeds in space. Captain Marvel equals Superman in physical strength and Superman has shattered an entire planet with a single blow. Yes I have seen Thor fly very fast (at light speed actually).

I know you don't want my 10 reasons but I'll post them anyway if required.
@Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:

" @Newdeath said:

Thor has shown the power to destroy a planet. Thor's God Blast was powerful enough to harm the likes of Galactus and The Celestials.

Light Reflexes are dependent on the speed of a being, they may appear to have light reflexes but they do not, Iron Man has reflexes that cannot be seen by the human eye similarly to DBZ characters, Sentry can do so as well however that does not mean he is able to fly at the speed of light (Iron Man). 

Captain Marvel only flies at faster than light speeds in space. Captain Marvel equals Superman in physical strength and Superman has shattered an entire planet with a single blow. Yes I have seen Thor fly very fast (at light speed actually).

"

NO thats not right gogeta has harmed a reality warper with an atttack that most likely is not a planet buster so that "god blast" was probably just a special (although i would love to see a scan) other than that its speculation 

kid gohan dodge 3 death beams which is light speed and that isnt luck its light speed reflexs( yes i now dbz is flawed)  

i saw thor flew light speed to but that doesnt mean he can fight at that speed or swing a hammer at that speed so that is also speculation
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:

" @Newdeath said:

"
NO thats not right gogeta has harmed a reality warper with an atttack that most likely is not a planet buster so that "god blast" was probably just a special (although i would love to see a scan) other than that its speculation  kid gohan dodge 3 death beams which is light speed and that isnt luck its light speed reflexs( yes i now dbz is flawed)   i saw thor flew light speed to but that doesnt mean he can fight at that speed or swing a hammer at that speed so that is also speculation "
actually you never saw thor flying. he can't fly, he throws his hammer and rides on the force.
@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:

" @Newdeath said:

"
NO thats not right gogeta has harmed a reality warper with an atttack that most likely is not a planet buster so that "god blast" was probably just a special (although i would love to see a scan) other than that its speculation  kid gohan dodge 3 death beams which is light speed and that isnt luck its light speed reflexs( yes i now dbz is flawed)   i saw thor flew light speed to but that doesnt mean he can fight at that speed or swing a hammer at that speed so that is also speculation "
actually you never saw thor flying. he can't fly, he throws his hammer and rides on the force. "

that makes it WORST!!!!!!!!!! XD
@FLCL1 said:

" @Newdeath said:

The God Blast is composed of pure mystical energy and neither Galactus nor The Celestials are vulnerable to mystical energy, second of all The Celestials aren't reality warpers, they simply possess large quantities of cosmic energy. It isn't speculation because not even planet busting attacks can harm Galactus and The Celestials and Thor's God Blast is nothing special it is simply a blast of mystical energy, it had more power than a planet busting attack.

Gogeta disintegrated Janemba it wasn't an attack created to cause great collateral damage and it was a specially designed attack while Thor's God Blast simply delivers power.

It isn't light speed reflexes, light moves in straight lines, Kid Gohan could sense ki so he possibly sensed the death beam being charged and prepared himself before the attack was even launched and I never stated it was luck. 

I did not speculate, if you read more Thor comics you would know that Thor has swung and thrown his hammer at very high speeds whilst fighting fast opponents. 

@FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:

" @Newdeath said:

"
actually you never saw thor flying. he can't fly, he throws his hammer and rides on the force. "
that makes it WORST!!!!!!!!!! XD "
i don't cover up the facts in an argument. he can only fly when imbued with the odinforce however i always found the fact that he can throw the hammer like that pretty cool
Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku and Vegeta are not Durable enough to win, they are easily killed in low level explosions a shot from Thor's Hammer with his Massive strength woulds crush Goku's Skull. The DBZ characters have not faced anyone with the Supreme Strength Marvel and Thor Possess, or with with the kind of Durability they have.
@Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:

" @Newdeath said:

"

The God Blast is composed of pure mystical energy and neither Galactus nor The Celestials are vulnerable to mystical energy, second of all The Celestials aren't reality warpers, they simply possess large quantities of cosmic energy. It isn't speculation because not even planet busting attacks can harm Galactus and The Celestials and Thor's God Blast is nothing special it is simply a blast of mystical energy, it had more power than a planet busting attack.

Gogeta vaporized Janemba it wasn't an attack created to cause great collateral damage and it was a specially designed attack while Thor's God Blast simply delivers power.

It isn't light speed reflexes, light moves in straight lines, Kid Gohan could sense ki so he possibly sensed the death beam being charged and prepared himself before the attack was even launched and I never stated it was luck. 

I did not speculate, if you read more Thor comics you would know that Thor has swung and thrown his hammer at very high speeds whilst fighting fast opponents. 

"

has thor EVER used god blast on anyone but cosmic being? if not u proved my point 

that is light speed reflexs u of all people kno that a beam is not a bullet u have to have light speed reflexs to dodge light 

wat fast person was he fighting? (scans would be helpful)

newdeath i will brb to finish this Xd 
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:

" @Newdeath said:

"

Gogeta vaporized Janemba it wasn't an attack created to cause great collateral damage and it was a specially designed attack while Thor's God Blast simply delivers power.

"
has thor EVER used god blast on anyone but cosmic being? if not u proved my point  that is light speed reflexs u of all people kno that a beam is not a bullet u have to have light speed reflexs to dodge light  wat fast person was he fighting? (scans would be helpful) "

Thor has used it on several beings such as Juggernaut, Loki etc.

I did not say bullet. Light travels in straight lines making it easier to dodge and Gohan sensed the ki before the attack was launched while it was being charged. If Gohan had light reflexes than Goku would have no need for Instant Transmission in battle because he uses it to evade and dodge attacks in battle and if he had light reflexes he would be able to dodge certain attacks without the use of IT. 

Thor has fought Loki, Gladiator, Iron Man (Iron Man moves at the excess of the speed of sound quite easily). 

Unfortunately I am not on my iMac but on my laptop and I am not at home and I do not have scans in this laptop but as soon as I get home I'll edit my posts and add the scans. 

Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @vegeta said:
"@Sonata said:
"Captain Marvel out classes them in Strength Durability speed and Smarts Thor is the same way able to lift thousands of tons. "
and just cuz they didnt show it doesnt mean they cant liift that "
Stupididty. Thats like saying "just because Batman hasnt moved a planet it doesn mean he cant" Support your claims with evidence and proof, not speculation "
he can with prep time. "

<_<
Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@JThree47693 said:
" @rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @vegeta said:
"@Sonata said:
"Captain Marvel out classes them in Strength Durability speed and Smarts Thor is the same way able to lift thousands of tons. "
Stupididty. Thats like saying "just because Batman hasnt moved a planet it doesn mean he cant" Support your claims with evidence and proof, not speculation "
he can with prep time. "
<_< "
LOL he was joking
@FLCL1 said:
" newdeath i will brb to finish this Xd  "
bringing out the big guns Fl?
@JThree47693 said:
" @rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @vegeta said:
"@Sonata said:
he can with prep time. "
<_< "
no i do not have to be checked into a mental hospital, thank you very much sai
@Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:

" @Newdeath said:

"

"
has thor EVER used god blast on anyone but cosmic being? if not u proved my point  that is light speed reflexs u of all people kno that a beam is not a bullet u have to have light speed reflexs to dodge light  wat fast person was he fighting? (scans would be helpful) "

Thor has used it on several beings such as Juggernaut, Loki etc.

I did not say bullet. Light travels in straight lines making it easier to dodge and Gohan sensed the ki before the attack was launched while it was being charged. If Gohan had light reflexes than Goku would have no need for Instant Transmission in battle because he uses it to evade and dodge attacks in battle and if he had light reflexes he would be able to dodge certain attacks without the use of IT. 

Thor has fought Loki, Gladiator, Iron Man (Iron Man moves at the excess of the speed of sound quite easily). 

Unfortunately I am not on my iMac but on my laptop and I am not at home and I do not have scans in this laptop but as soon as I get home I'll edit my posts and add the scans. 

"

LOL I have no idea why u even said juggernaut because odvously it wasnt that effective if hes still ALIVE and if the blast is so effective how come when thor used it on him he didnt blow up the earth (i dont kno loki but from greek myth thor can beat his ass easy its not a feat in my eyes besides loki is a god like thor i have no doubt god blast will work on him)

if i knew with way he as shooting i could dogde it three times because unlike gohan and the rest of DBZ: i dont have light speed reflexs but wat ur basicly saying is that is u knew which way a lazor was going u can dogde it THREE TIME! no its light speed 

none of the people u named can beat goku 

ill be waiting ;P
@FLCL1 said:
"-_- goku....and vegeta........owns "

Goku and Vegeta gets destroyed. Thor solos this fight. He has strength enough to destroy planets with single punches, add in to the fact that he is a better fighter than both Goku and Vegeta combined(yes, Thor is a master combatant with thousands of years of combat experience)he would destroy them. And to respond to a later post, Thor can swing his hammer at 3x the speed of light.
@FLCL1 said:
"@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
Are you serious? "

"
yet u havent answered me:  has thor ever blow up a planet  can or has cap. marvel EVER breath in space or smashed a planet  has thor ever really swing that hammer fast or is it just for show? "

Has Goku or Vegeta(outside of filler)ever blown up a planet?
@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
Goku and Vegeta gets destroyed. Thor solos this fight. He has strength enough to destroy planets with single punches, add in to the fact that he is a better fighter than both Goku and Vegeta combined(yes, Thor is a master combatant with thousands of years of combat experience)he would destroy them. And to respond to a later post, Thor can swing his hammer at 3x the speed of light. "

no no and no no ones believes that lol
@FLCL1 said:
"@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
Goku and Vegeta gets destroyed. Thor solos this fight. He has strength enough to destroy planets with single punches, add in to the fact that he is a better fighter than both Goku and Vegeta combined(yes, Thor is a master combatant with thousands of years of combat experience)he would destroy them. And to respond to a later post, Thor can swing his hammer at 3x the speed of light. "
no no and no no ones believes that lol "

Everyone believes it, you're the only one that thinks they stand a chance. Even Sinister Noob said Thor stomps, and he was right. Accept defeat like a man.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel