Thor and Captain Marvel vs Goku and Vegeta

Topic started by JThree47693 on Sept. 15, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @vegeta said:
"@Sonata said:
"Captain Marvel out classes them in Strength Durability speed and Smarts Thor is the same way able to lift thousands of tons. "
and just cuz they didnt show it doesnt mean they cant liift that "
Stupididty. Thats like saying "just because Batman hasnt moved a planet it doesn mean he cant" Support your claims with evidence and proof, not speculation "
he can with prep time. "
He meant Batman using his own physical strength and not the aid of some machine or device he might use.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" @rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @vegeta said:
"@Sonata said:
"Captain Marvel out classes them in Strength Durability speed and Smarts Thor is the same way able to lift thousands of tons. "
Stupididty. Thats like saying "just because Batman hasnt moved a planet it doesn mean he cant" Support your claims with evidence and proof, not speculation "
he can with prep time. "
He meant Batman using his own physical strength and not the aid of some machine or device he might use. "
i was actually being sarcastic lol
Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20
LOL thats what I thought:P
@Sonata said:
" LOL thats what I thought:P "
but the sad thing is, some fanboys probably believe that.
@rein said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @vegeta said:
"@Sonata said:
he can with prep time. "
He meant Batman using his own physical strength and not the aid of some machine or device he might use. "
i was actually being sarcastic lol "
Oh lol, didn't see that coming.
@Newdeath said:
" @rein said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @vegeta said:
"@Sonata said:
he can with prep time. "
Oh lol, didn't see that coming. "
no offense but you thought batman could move a planet? or did you think i was an extreme fanboy?
@rein said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @rein said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @vegeta said:
"@Sonata said:
he can with prep time. "
no offense but you thought batman could move a planet? or did you think i was an extreme fanboy? "
I actually thought you were an extreme fanboy however later I began to have some doubts as it sounded more like sarcasm but when I was on the verge of asking you if you were joking you had already posted. 
@Newdeath said:
" @rein said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @rein said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @vegeta said:
"@Sonata said:
he can with prep time. "
no offense but you thought batman could move a planet? or did you think i was an extreme fanboy? "
I actually thought you were an extreme fanboy however later I began to have some doubts as it sounded more like sarcasm but when I was on the verge of asking you if you were joking you had already posted.  "
ok i was getting scared xd
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

-_- goku....and vegeta........owns
@rein said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @rein said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @rein said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @rein said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @vegeta said:
"@Sonata said:
he can with prep time. "
I actually thought you were an extreme fanboy however later I began to have some doubts as it sounded more like sarcasm but when I was on the verge of asking you if you were joking you had already posted.  "
ok i was getting scared xd "

LOL.

@FLCL1 said:
" -_- goku....and vegeta........owns "
Are you serious?
@Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
Are you serious? "

deadly lol 

thor has NEVER shown that he can take a planet basting attack 

thor cannot fight as fast as goku and vegeta (thor vs hulk) he got hit him by him 

marvel might be a problem but after someone gets done with thor hes geetin it to
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
Are you serious? "
deadly lol  thor has NEVER shown that he can take a planet basting attack  thor cannot fight as fast as goku and vegeta (thor vs hulk) he got hit him by him  marvel might be a problem but after someone gets done with thor hes geetin it to "

There are so many wrong things you have just stated. 

Thor has withstood energy blasts from high cosmic beings such as The Celestials so yes he has withstood a planet busting attack and his durability equals that of Gladiator who was flown through the core of a star and emerged unharmed.

Thor is very fast. Thor has stated several times that he will not take advantage of a disability of a character such as Hulk being too slow to hit him which is why he resorted to trading blows and fighting like a brick because he is honorable.

Captain Marvel has far too much power for Goku and Vegeta to handle on their own even combined. 

@Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
Are you serious? "
deadly lol  thor has NEVER shown that he can take a planet basting attack  thor cannot fight as fast as goku and vegeta (thor vs hulk) he got hit him by him  marvel might be a problem but after someone gets done with thor hes geetin it to "

Thor has withstood energy blasts from high cosmic beings such as The Celestials so yes he has withstood a planet busting attack and his durability equals that of Gladiator who was flown through the core of a star and emerged unharmed.

Thor is very fast. Thor has stated several times that he will not take advantage of a disability of a character such as Hulk being too slow to hit him which is why he resorted to trading blows and fighting like a brick because he is honorable.

Captain Marvel has far too much power for Goku and Vegeta to handle on their own even combined. 

"

goku and vegeta is not faster than them but their agilty is better than both of them a lot of dodging and a couple planet busters they wont win
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
Are you serious? "

"
goku and vegeta is not faster than them but their agilty is better than both of them a lot of dodging and a couple planet busters they wont win "
What's your point? Their agility will not be sufficient enough for them to dodge all of the attacks, Spider-Man is more agile than Sentry however Sentry is faster and could easily speed blitz him, I used Sentry as an example. Goku and Vegeta have never displayed power nearing that of Cap. Marvel or Thor, Thor and Cap. Marvel have shown immense power far exceeding that of Goku and Vegeta. I would do my 10 reasons thing but I'm waiting until it is truly necessary.
@FLCL1 said:

" @Newdeath said:

"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
Are you serious? "

"
goku and vegeta is not faster than them but their agilty is better than both of them a lot of dodging and a couple planet busters they wont win "
 the original poster said that all characters are at their strongest forms, and thor's current form is odin-force rune king thor, which has more then enough power to solo both goku and vegeta.  
however even if this was the normal thor he would win. thor can lift 100 tons or more, being one of the physically strongest characters in the marvel universe. thor has taken blows from cosmic level beings, and has stated before that he doesn't rely on his speed because he doesn't want to take advantage of his opponents weaknesses, he is basically superman with a hammer. as for captain marvel, he is superman with magic. thor can be agile, he's dodged rather agile characters before, however as quoted by him, he find's it "unmanly" 
@Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
Are you serious? "

"
What's your point? Their agility will not be sufficient enough for them to dodge all of the attacks, Spider-Man is more agile than Sentry however Sentry is faster and could easily speed blitz him, I used Sentry as an example. Goku and Vegeta have never displayed power nearing that of Cap. Marvel or Thor, Thor and Cap. Marvel have shown immense power far exceeding that of Goku and Vegeta. I would do my 10 reasons thing but I'm waiting until it is truly necessary. "

NO thor has never shown power to destroy a planet 

SOME dbz charcters have light speed reflexs and can easyily dodge a speed blitz 

hell i never even saw captain marvel destory a planet nor breath in space(because i dont pay attintion to him) 

have u ever saw thor fight faster? or are u going by wat he said? 

i dont WANT u 10 reasons XD
@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:

" @Newdeath said:

"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
Are you serious? "

"
 the original poster said that all characters are at their strongest forms, and thor's current form is odin-force rune king thor, which has more then enough power to solo both goku and vegeta.   however even if this was the normal thor he would win. thor can lift 100 tons or more, being one of the physically strongest characters in the marvel universe. thor has taken blows from cosmic level beings, and has stated before that he doesn't rely on his speed because he doesn't want to take advantage of his opponents weaknesses, he is basically superman with a hammer. as for captain marvel, he is superman with magic. thor can be agile, he's dodged rather agile characters before, however as quoted by him, he find's it "unmanly"  "
Current Thor does not have the Odinforce anymore, after his battle against Rulk, his hammer Mjolnir was shattered and with the aid of Doctor Strange he was forced to sacrifice the Odinforce by using all of it to repair Mjolnir.
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"@FLCL1 said:
Are you serious? "

"
What's your point? Their agility will not be sufficient enough for them to dodge all of the attacks, Spider-Man is more agile than Sentry however Sentry is faster and could easily speed blitz him, I used Sentry as an example. Goku and Vegeta have never displayed power nearing that of Cap. Marvel or Thor, Thor and Cap. Marvel have shown immense power far exceeding that of Goku and Vegeta. I would do my 10 reasons thing but I'm waiting until it is truly necessary. "
NO thor has never shown power to destroy a planet  SOME dbz charcters have light speed reflexs and can easyily dodge a speed blitz  hell i never even saw captain marvel destory a planet nor breath in space(because i dont pay attintion to him)  have u ever saw thor fight faster? or are u going by wat he said?  i dont WANT u 10 reasons XD "
btw captain marvel has beaten superman before, and his brother black adam (about the same strength)  has toyed with a fully enraged supes before.
@FLCL1 said:

" @Newdeath said:

Thor has shown the power to destroy a planet. Thor's God Blast was powerful enough to harm the likes of Galactus and The Celestials.

Light Reflexes are dependent on the speed of a being, they may appear to have light reflexes but they do not, Iron Man has reflexes that cannot be seen by the human eye similarly to DBZ characters, Sentry can do so as well however that does not mean he is able to fly at the speed of light (Iron Man). 

Captain Marvel only flies at faster than light speeds in space. Captain Marvel equals Superman in physical strength and Superman has shattered an entire planet with a single blow. Yes I have seen Thor fly very fast (at light speed actually).

I know you don't want my 10 reasons but I'll post them anyway if required.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel