Thor and Captain Marvel vs Goku and Vegeta

Topic started by JThree47693 on Sept. 15, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Sonata said:
"Captain Marvel out classes them in Strength Durability speed and Smarts Thor is the same way able to lift thousands of tons. "

and just cuz they didnt show it doesnt mean they cant liift that
Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@vegeta said:
" @Sonata said:
"Captain Marvel out classes them in Strength Durability speed and Smarts Thor is the same way able to lift thousands of tons. "
and just cuz they didnt show it doesnt mean they cant liift that "
That has a lot to do with, if you do not see it, you are just speculating that they can.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@vegeta said:
" @Sonata said:
how do you prove it they can?
@cfatalis said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Sonata said:
how do you prove it they can? "
He cant prove it
@Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Sonata said:
He cant prove it "
well meaning his argument loses, thor wins
That is correct.
@Sonata said:
" That is correct. "
the strongest thing goku did was lifting an intersection.........., thor will most likely lift something heavier
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@vegeta said:
" @Sonata said:
You cannot speculate. That is similar to saying "Just because Spider-Man has never lifted a mountain doesn't mean he can" which is ridiculous. Supply evidence for your claim or your argument is useless because it is obvious neither Goku nor Vegeta can lift mountains given the fact that they struggle with objects with much lesser weight.
and the thread killer has spoken
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
DBZ is out the window XD and team 1 wins
done, LOCK
@cfatalis said:
" done, LOCK "
Before I even posted my argument? So sad -__-. JK, I was wondering how this thread would go if I didn't post anyway.
this thread handles it's own, but if you put your argument it's the final nail and dirt in the coffin for team 2........ a.k.a GO AHEAD give me your ten reasons
Indeed I'll post my argument but right now I'm logging off and I will be logging on later. 
okay then
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Sonata said:
He cant prove it "

man ive seen goku lift pretty large  stuff in normal form so why cant he lift that much at ss3
@vegeta said:
" @Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Sonata said:
He cant prove it "
man ive seen goku lift pretty large  stuff in normal form so why cant he lift that much at ss3 "
What exactly has he lifted
@vegeta said:
" @Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @vegeta said:
" @Sonata said:
He cant prove it "
man ive seen goku lift pretty large  stuff in normal form so why cant he lift that much at ss3 "
Stop rambling on about unspecific nonsense. You're in an argument you have to be more specific than "I've seen Goku lift pretty large stuff in normal form", what has he exactly lifted that makes you think he can lift a mountain (mountains weigh over billions of tons)? If you recall, Super Saiyan 4 Goku is the most powerful of all of his forms and whilst in that form he utilized all of his physical strength to simply rip off a street intersection, now I know some may say GT is non-cannonical crap and I agree however DBZ has large amounts of inconsistency and it is quite clear that SSJ4 is the most powerful form. Goku's greatest feat of physical strength does not compare to lifting a mountain. 
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@vegeta said:
"@Sonata said:

Stupididty. Thats like saying "just because Batman hasnt moved a planet it doesn mean he cant" Support your claims with evidence and proof, not speculation
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47693 said:
" @vegeta said:
"@Sonata said:
Stupididty. Thats like saying "just because Batman hasnt moved a planet it doesn mean he cant" Support your claims with evidence and proof, not speculation "
he can with prep time.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel