Thor and Captain Marvel vs Goku and Vegeta

Topic started by JThree47693 on Sept. 15, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@vegeta said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" @vegeta said:
" im just sayin i think it would be alot closer than yall think and the blest didnt finish him becuz  goku was losing power thats why they split and goku turned back to normal form and he still won in normal form "
Remember how he won though with alot of Outside help like he always does. Goku getting tired is one the main reasons they will get beat Team one does not get tired so easily. "
let's see:  buu: the whole earth omega shenron : the whole universe  and while he is charging whatever that is, goku will have a hammer on his head "
that just shows how little you know about dbz goku couldnt use the spirit bomb on them even if he wanted too they are good and the spirit bomb only effects bad or evil people "
so yeah, he can't use spirit bomb that makes him win against omega shenron, and since godblast can be used against anyone, thor have the advantage here
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Little_Sparrow said:
" @Newdeath said:
"There is a new bato? Hmm interesting how limited dbzownsmarveldc, very limited indeed. He and bato would have gone along great. I haven't seen such a die hard fanboy since StormAmazonPhoenix or whatever his user name was.    Oh and Sparrow I recommend that you calla forum mod to watch over this thread incase "The New Bato" turns this into a flame war. "
Watching it myself in fact! Sparrow has both powers of modness "
Ah good then.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:
" There is a new bato? Hmm interesting how limited dbzownsmarveldc, very limited indeed. He and bato would have gone along great. I haven't seen such a die hard fanboy since StormAmazonPhoenix or whatever his user name was.    Oh and Sparrow I recommend that you calla forum mod to watch over this thread incase "The New Bato" turns this into a flame war. "
what did you read my blog update? or did that words travel that fast  step 1: made topic of bato favourite comic guy(which is any) vs DBZ characther step 2: wait for them to enter the thread step3: ???? step 4:PROFIT "
Interestingly I didn't read your blog or knew that anyone other than myself referred to him as the New Bato. Actually after I read his idiotic post the thought just occurred to me that he was as hilarious in a stupid way as Bato.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@dbzownsmarveldc said:
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH its really funny to see you all argues with me with shallow knowledge about what you argue for, did you know basic info? anime / manga >= marvel/dc/comic,brother what happen to you,do you have bad dream or something? said what you want,it doesnt change anything,the  debate about DBZ/GT against Marvel/DC could lasts long in any forums,in any battlefield,in any crossovers,in any sites,but in the end logic is always won against majority......power level is everything,no matter how strong your characters are it means nothing against power level,in other words whatever gods,demi humans,semi-gods,omnipotent,alien,skyfathers, cosmic being in face of THE SAIYAJINS,THE GENIE (BUUS),THE ANDROIDS,THE NAMEKS,MONSTERS,ALL TYPE OF KAIOS,CHANGELINGS, THE SCiENTISTS, THE DRAGONS, SUPER HUMAN,KING YEMMA,POWERFUL SQUADRONS OR SOLDIERS will be kneel down...one way or another easily. power level millions or billions is the key here plus+destructive power.... doesnt matter if you immortal or regenerative ability or have super strength or super defense or cosmic power or god power, in the face of the strongest verse it's NULL....  so still goku or vegeta solos in their basic form or at least ssj2 more than enough ,take out capt marvel 1st then thor,as a team its overkill. see you in the next thread,for me its concluded whatever you all say after this "

@dbzownsmarveldc said:
"Goku or vegeta in their base form solos this,no need help.  The winner of this fight alrdy decided even before this thread is made.....team 2 beat team 1 by default,vegeta at his best will own them both (overkill),goku n vegeta is the strongest hero of all verse....dont ever think your tiny heroes could amtch up with someone whose power level is millions or billions....the saiyajin fought with proud without fear n they will get stronger each time....goku > superman > thor,capt marvel,goku  >= vegeta,vegeta.  goku alone without transform to SSj 3 or 4 will kill them in easiest way,they will get blitzed easily coz the saiyans is faster than light, heck, no need goku n vegeta, mystic gohan could take those two alone wherever they fight.most of you lacks knowledge about Db/Z/GT, n me alrdy read marvel dc comics since my childhood till i read anime manga...  reasons why.... 1.power level is everything....yeah everything.......in all universe n the most logical way of power's parameters  2.the saiyans could easily kill a god,demi god,meta human,sky fathers without fear 3.saiyans power level cant be detected.... 4.the stronger the enemy was it means they wins coz they stronger than the stronger "

You obviously know nothing of comics or manga. You have limited knowledge of all participants of this fight, its sad really.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@dbzownsmarveldc said:
"Goku or vegeta in their base form solos this,no need help.  The winner of this fight alrdy decided even before this thread is made.....team 2 beat team 1 by default,vegeta at his best will own them both (overkill),goku n vegeta is the strongest hero of all verse....dont ever think your tiny heroes could amtch up with someone whose power level is millions or billions....the saiyajin fought with proud without fear n they will get stronger each time....goku > superman > thor,capt marvel,goku  >= vegeta,vegeta.  goku alone without transform to SSj 3 or 4 will kill them in easiest way,they will get blitzed easily coz the saiyans is faster than light, heck, no need goku n vegeta, mystic gohan could take those two alone wherever they fight.most of you lacks knowledge about Db/Z/GT, n me alrdy read marvel dc comics since my childhood till i read anime manga...  reasons why.... 1.power level is everything....yeah everything.......in all universe n the most logical way of power's parameters  2.the saiyans could easily kill a god,demi god,meta human,sky fathers without fear 3.saiyans power level cant be detected.... 4.the stronger the enemy was it means they wins coz they stronger than the stronger "

It's The people like you that give DBZ fans a bad name.
@Newdeath said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Newdeath said:
" There is a new bato? Hmm interesting how limited dbzownsmarveldc, very limited indeed. He and bato would have gone along great. I haven't seen such a die hard fanboy since StormAmazonPhoenix or whatever his user name was.    Oh and Sparrow I recommend that you calla forum mod to watch over this thread incase "The New Bato" turns this into a flame war. "
what did you read my blog update? or did that words travel that fast  step 1: made topic of bato favourite comic guy(which is any) vs DBZ characther step 2: wait for them to enter the thread step3: ???? step 4:PROFIT "
Interestingly I didn't read your blog or knew that anyone other than myself referred to him as the New Bato. Actually after I read his idiotic post the thought just occurred to me that he was as hilarious in a stupid way as Bato. "
yeah anyone can see that @JThree47693 said:
" @dbzownsmarveldc said:
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH its really funny to see you all argues with me with shallow knowledge about what you argue for, did you know basic info? anime / manga >= marvel/dc/comic,brother what happen to you,do you have bad dream or something? said what you want,it doesnt change anything,the  debate about DBZ/GT against Marvel/DC could lasts long in any forums,in any battlefield,in any crossovers,in any sites,but in the end logic is always won against majority......power level is everything,no matter how strong your characters are it means nothing against power level,in other words whatever gods,demi humans,semi-gods,omnipotent,alien,skyfathers, cosmic being in face of THE SAIYAJINS,THE GENIE (BUUS),THE ANDROIDS,THE NAMEKS,MONSTERS,ALL TYPE OF KAIOS,CHANGELINGS, THE SCiENTISTS, THE DRAGONS, SUPER HUMAN,KING YEMMA,POWERFUL SQUADRONS OR SOLDIERS will be kneel down...one way or another easily. power level millions or billions is the key here plus+destructive power.... doesnt matter if you immortal or regenerative ability or have super strength or super defense or cosmic power or god power, in the face of the strongest verse it's NULL....  so still goku or vegeta solos in their basic form or at least ssj2 more than enough ,take out capt marvel 1st then thor,as a team its overkill. see you in the next thread,for me its concluded whatever you all say after this "

@dbzownsmarveldc said:
You obviously know nothing of comics or manga. You have limited knowledge of all participants of this fight, its sad really. "
i laugh at dbz statement .....
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It is always funny when its off the wall speculation.
@Sonata said:
" It is always funny when its off the wall speculation. "
it's always funny when there's a fanboy....
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yep all just more material for the face palm thread xD
@Kelleth said:
" Yep all just more material for the face palm thread xD "
which is fun
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

It's extremely annoying to me to see posts like that rabid DBZ fanboy dbzownsmarveldc puts up.
@cfatalis said:
" @Kelleth said:
" Yep all just more material for the face palm thread xD "
which is fun "
this.......
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@dbzownsmarveldc said:

dude -_- im fkin facepalmin u.................AGAIN
@dbzownsmarveldc said:

for the sake of dbz characters and dbz fans i ask u to plz stfu u didt post not one shread of edvidence to support wat u was saying yet u continued to rant about about meaningless stuff either ur a diehard fan boy or ur doing this on purpose to make the people that actually defend DBZ with logic look bad because thats wat ur doing if u want to make outragous statements like that at LEAST post illogical evidence so it can show ur trying and we can correct u
@FLCL1 said:
" @dbzownsmarveldc said:
dude -_- im fkin facepalmin u.................AGAIN "
power level is well, example if we take superman silver age we would get a measurement of what 20000000000000000000? or the spectre when the pressence want to make love with him 50000000000000000000? , or ttgl (insert infinity symbol here), or haruhi (again infinity symbol) and some others........, and how the fuck buu is a genie sure didn't look like a genie to me
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @dbzownsmarveldc said:
dude -_- im fkin facepalmin u.................AGAIN "
power level is well, example if we take superman silver age we would get a measurement of what 20000000000000000000? or the spectre when the pressence want to make love with him 50000000000000000000? , or ttgl (insert infinity symbol here), or haruhi (again infinity symbol) and some others........, and how the fuck buu is a genie sure didn't look like a genie to me "

wat??? XD
@FLCL1: i am just showing him if we actually use the power level measurement in comic characther, it will look like that......

and how would saiyajins fair against........ i don't know let's say TTGL or somebody like tenchi ? or DS or alucard
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: i am just showing him if we actually use the power level measurement in comic characther, it will look like that......  and how would saiyajins fair against........ i don't know let's say TTGL or somebody like tenchi ? or DS or alucard "

OOHHH lol that explains alot but its easyier to just calll him a retard
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: i am just showing him if we actually use the power level measurement in comic characther, it will look like that......  and how would saiyajins fair against........ i don't know let's say TTGL or somebody like tenchi ? or DS or alucard "
OOHHH lol that explains alot but its easyier to just calll him a retard "
or BATO
@cfatalis said:
" @vegeta said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" @vegeta said:
" im just sayin i think it would be alot closer than yall think and the blest didnt finish him becuz  goku was losing power thats why they split and goku turned back to normal form and he still won in normal form "
Remember how he won though with alot of Outside help like he always does. Goku getting tired is one the main reasons they will get beat Team one does not get tired so easily. "
let's see:  buu: the whole earth omega shenron : the whole universe  and while he is charging whatever that is, goku will have a hammer on his head "
that just shows how little you know about dbz goku couldnt use the spirit bomb on them even if he wanted too they are good and the spirit bomb only effects bad or evil people "
so yeah, he can't use spirit bomb that makes him win against omega shenron, and since godblast can be used against anyone, thor have the advantage here "

well logicly the spirt bomb is a russian roulette it depends on how many people in the universe are supporting it
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel