Thor and Captain Marvel vs Goku and Vegeta

Topic started by JThree47693 on Sept. 15, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

All of them are at there strongest. Lets assume Toriyama did Dragonball GT. Who takes it. By the way, Im staying out of this one, I just want to see what others think.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
captain marvel vs goku is EXACLLY like superman vs goku but capian america lacks superman and goku's feats goku wins  

vegeta vs thor no comment =/ is thor faster than light?

Yes, Thor is faster than light. And what does Captain America have to do with this fight? And who is to say CM fights Goku, Thor(who in my opinon would destroy both Goku and Vegeta by himself)can be fighting Goku and Cm can be fighting Vegeta.
@JThree47693 said:
"Yes, Thor is faster than light. And what does Captain America have to do with this fight? And who is to say CM fights Goku, Thor(who in my opinon would destroy both Goku and Vegeta by himself)can be fighting Goku and Cm can be fighting Vegeta. "

srry i ment captain marvel XD and i wanna see scans PROVING he can go FTL
Post by Sonata (35,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Is this some kind of spite thread?
@Sonata said:
"Is this some kind of spite thread? "

for who
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
for who "
Thor and Marvel would destroy them.
@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
for who "
Thor and Marvel would destroy them. "

-_- NO
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
for who "
Thor and Marvel would destroy them. "
-_- NO "
Are you nuts?? Thor is God and CM's Power and speed rival Superman. Thor at his full power will Solo

so thor can beat captain marvel and superman? are those even current
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:
" so thor can beat captain marvel and superman? are those even current "
No he is more powerful now.
Is this Thor with the Odinforce? I need to know the exact details before posting my answer.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Newdeath said:
"Is this Thor with the Odinforce? I need to know the exact details before posting my answer. "

Exactly. Odin-Force THor defeats all three of these guys. Odin-Force Thor(Which is the most powerful Thor) is a match for Shazam. He stomps.
I couldn't agree more Thor can solo this.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
SPIIIIIIIITTTTTEEEEEE
@cfatalis said:
"SPIIIIIIIITTTTTEEEEEE "

WROOOOOOONG LOL

Its current versions of both Captain Marvel and Thor and they are both at their strongest. Gopku and Vegeta are t their strongest to. Like I said, just assume Toriyama made GT.
This thread is fairly interesting. I will wait a while before posting my answer, I want to see how it will end without my interference.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"Is this Thor with the Odinforce? I need to know the exact details before posting my answer. "
Exactly. Odin-Force THor defeats all three of these guys. Odin-Force Thor(Which is the most powerful Thor) is a match for Shazam. He stomps. "
odin-force thor is a lot stronger then shazam. but i'm going to be a dbz fanboy for once and say goku wins, because goku's strongest form is ss7 which is god.
@rein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
Exactly. Odin-Force THor defeats all three of these guys. Odin-Force Thor(Which is the most powerful Thor) is a match for Shazam. He stomps. "
odin-force thor is a lot stronger then shazam. but i'm going to be a dbz fanboy for once and say goku wins, because goku's strongest form is ss7 which is god. "

Lol about SSJ7(its funny because it doesnt exist)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel