This Team Vs Organization XIII

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 26, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,726 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

OK so let get this straight you think your right and I am wrong? What the hell is your problem ? OMG ... you know what I am just going to cut to the point we were both wrong for what we did EQUALLY understand so can you stop being butt hurt about this now and move on? Oh and on a another note insults and cursing does not make your rant fact so CALM DOWN . Your actually worst then cersus right now do you even know that , which from where my stand point is a bad thing. So you think of yourself as the victim? GET OVER YOURSELF. Look it does not matter what happened in the past , all I what to know now is why your acting all big behind a screen and attacking / insulting / trolling and flaming me for no reason. I mean really it's a joke Sherlock don't you get it? I find it really funny that you start all over again and for what your trolling and flaming and pointing fingers instead of accepting your fail so way to be a hypercritical about this . What I find funny is that you think your a "grown up " acting like this while I am just laughing how self centered you are so way to go Mr. Adult.

P.S. "Blatant attack, false accusations insult and trolling in the same fucking post. And I'm the liar? Gtfo!" What the hell is this suppose to mean? How I am attacking you when your doing it to me , what I said was fact and not a insult, I am not trolling you are , and oh would you look at this you lied....AGAIN you hypercrit so SCREW YOU

EDIT - sure I may used the wrong words but what I said was in no mean an Attack , trolling or flaming of any kind so for that my bad but that does not excuse what soles said to me since my post was coming from a good place it' just got twisted which in turned looked like I was attacking him

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8: I've proved my point this whole post is nothing but rage fueled banter. We both know what you intended to do which was derail the thread into some sort of flame war which you do ALL the time. I'm done, refrain to talking to me please.

Post by othus12 (7,951 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@solesamurai: dude seriously you need to grow a pair. if i sounded like a dick to you fine i apologize,it really wasnt my intention. however you need to be a man too and apologize for cursing at people, you are losing your temp too easily. sonata has told you to stop cursing since the beggining of times.

you said on your very first comment that the two users above you had NO idea of what they were talking about when it was you the one who didnt knew about half the characters on this thread. to be fair, you should have sticked out of this thread or at least ask for feats before saying anything else.

Online Now

@othus12: LOL , I guess you saw the whole talk we had huh?

Online Now

SMXLR8: lol this whole thing is hilarious.

Online Now

@othus12: TBH I was glade that you put him in his place since what you did to him was what he did to me so thank you

Online Now

@SMXLR8: the funny thing is that i wasnt trying to troll him XD

Online Now

@othus12: neither was I but he got all butt hurt and said I was what the hell?!

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: dude seriously you need to grow a pair. if i sounded like a dick to you fine i apologize,it really wasnt my intention. however you need to be a man too and apologize for cursing at people, you are losing your temp too easily. sonata has told you to stop cursing since the beggining of times.

you said on your very first comment that the two users above you had NO idea of what they were talking about when it was you the one who didnt knew about half the characters on this thread. to be fair, you should have sticked out of this thread or at least ask for feats before saying anything else.

Really? Here's the problem with what you just said.

1. You're damn right you came across as a dick, I apologize for cursing at you as you're one of the members I have 0 intention of disrespecting, however I don't take kindly to being called a wanked for no reason. Sorry if I offended you in anyway. There's a common theme on this site, and that is to immediately attack anyone who has a difference in opinion. It happens to everyone, however I get very hostile when it happens to me and I don't respond respectfully as I do not feel I'm being respected.

2. I did say that but then after making that post cleared up any misunderstandings that may have been presented from the first post. I said multiple times I have no idea who Asakura Hao is thus that post was made not taking him into account. I said it to YOU directly twice, and you still attacked me.

3. The only characters I had no knowledge of were Jonathan Hao, and Tsuna and Alucard I have very limited knowledge of, which is why I regarded them as threats. Everyone else on the team is essentially useless. I did ask for feats, You said Hao was omnipotent, I asked for scans.

4. I noticed you and SMXLR8, and I didn't take anything you said as trolling, just passionate banter. She however came in derailed the thread, and started arguing with me. She was trolling. She was even told by sonata via pm to stop talking about it and she came back into the thread and continued it anyway, I have every right to report her now since she hasn't let it go but I won't do that as it isn't important anymore.

5. As a matter of fact, if you went back into the thread, you can clearly see she pmed me flaming me, yet claims she had no intention of trolling. Which is a blatant lie, as 1. she has done it before, and 2 I'm not the only person she's done it too.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel