This Team Vs Organization XIII

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 26, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This team of super hax people will try to utterly destroy Organization XIII, can they?

1. Current Trafalgar Law 2. Bartholomew Kuma 3. Baraggan Louisenbairn

4. Hōgyoku Sōsuke Aizen

5. Schrödinger Alucard 6. EoS Tsunayoshi Sawada 7. EoS Jonathan Joestar 8. Final Ichigo 9. Madara Uchiha 10. EoS Asakura Hao 11. Donquixote Doflamingo 12. EoS Asakura Yoh Vs Organization XIII

Rules

- No holding back

- All serious and bloodlusted

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by Stingerrain (347 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Pretty sure over half of the team could solo the organization.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,836 posts) See mini bio Level 16

well this fight was over way before it even started

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The first comments have no idea what they're talking about there is only 1 person here(Idk about hellsing, Hao, or Jonathan)with speed feats more impressive than Larxene Xigbar or Xemnas and that's Tsuna since he's light speed. No one here bar Aizen and Hellsing would survive Xemnas's reality warping since they're immortal, neither do they have speed feats to contend with Larxene, Xemnas, Xigbar, and Marluxia(based off sora none drive form fueled speed feats which are massively hypersonic by the end of the game). And not even immortality would save them in the end. Then You have Xigbar who could bfr the entire team if he wanted too. Luxord who I feel would eventually lose at his game would take down at least a good 60% of the team by himself in it. This is by no means a stomp, and the only people who matter are Aizen and Hellsing since they can't be killed initially, Tsuna due to speed, and Madara since he could probably be effective with Genjutsu. Idk about Hao since I never finished shaman king, and I never read JoJo's bizare adventure(I'm assuming that's where Jonathan is from?). I can see Hellsing taking this after a very long drawn out battle(I've read he is bfr proof or something?) but most of the team either gets sniped by xigbar(Tsuna, Law, and Doflamingo would probably die.) Get's bfr'd by xigbar, can't beat Luxord at his game, or get reality warped into oblivion by Xemnas. Only Hellsing from my knowledge is going to be doing any damage.

Post by othus12 (6,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@solesamurai: you love KH a lot dont you?

the organization gets chopped into tiny little bits

EDIT: hao solos.

the only reason zebura lost to the organization was because they outnumbered him badly.

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: you love KH a lot dont you?

the organization gets chopped into tiny little bits

Yes but I'm not posting anything from a series fan point of view. No one except for maybe Tsuna, Hellsing, Jonathan and Hao are above triple digit mach speed(massively hypersonic) in fighting prowess which ja little under half organization members are. That takes away their element of surprise, on top of the fact that their hax doesn't really top the hax or the organization members. Reality warping is literally as broken as it gets in the hax category and the only reality warper in this battle is the leader of the Organization. He also happens to one of the fastest guys in this fight. Then you have Luxord with his time hax which I've already explained to you why it's so ridiculous. Xigbar with his space manipulation, Marluxia with his doom seal spell(which is basically him putting a seal on you and if he touches you with his scythe a few more times, you die, they don't even have to be full on blows just mere touches). The Demyx with his water hax(he summons as many water clones as he feels necessary and if you don't beat them in a certain amount of time you die). I feel like no one knew they were as powerful as they were since they didn't really show a whole lot(except maybe Xigbar Siax and Xemnas). But based off what sora can do without drive forms, and the fact that had he not had any drive forms he wouldn't have beaten most of them. Especially Xemnas considering he needed drive forms AND help from Riku to win. I didn't even mention roxas who basically has access to all forms of hax(except of course spacial, and reality warping hax, and zexions illusions)through magic(so it won't be on the same scale). And he IS sora without a heart. Not to mention given any fallen members throughout this battle would just make xemnas stronger since he can use all of their powers if they die. Imagine Xemnas with Xigbars powers and Zexions Illusions. He'd be nigh unbeatable here.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I can possibly see the team winning.

@solesamurai: let me end this debate.

end of series hao was pretty much god.

@othus12: Can you post scans I never finished shaman king as I've already stated and thus know nothing about the character. Everything I posted was based off my knowledge of the team and thus I only saw Hellsing as a threat. But if wht you say is true about Hao he could give the team a win. But in No means in this a stomp as was stated previously.

@solesamurai:so now organization 13 can fight against a god? hao would solo the whole KH verse and more with ease.

he can create a supernova and a black hole casually.

he can absorb te souls of anyone just by will.

and what turns this into a lolwtfroflstomp

he creates a new universe and uses it to attack.

did i mention that you have to be in an spiritual realm to even damage him?

sorry but mickey mouse wont help you this time

@othus12: It's like you ignored my entire post and decided to attack me anyway.

1. I admited I had no idea who he or Jonathan was because I don't follow their series.

2. I asked you for scans because I had no idea who he was and wanted to confirm what you said was true.

3. If we're going to take about how the combatants can't hurt each other due to their verses rules technically you can't kill a nobody without a keyblade. Which none of the combatants here have.

@solesamurai: hao creates a keyblade and kills them.

anyways implying that they cannot die by a universe maker kinda turns you into a wanker

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

the only threats I see to Organization XIII are Hao, Alucard(if he has Schrödinger powers) and Tsuna(due to lightspeed reflexes).

@othus12: Ok man look here, It was fairly clear in my 3rd point that i was simply trying to show you how lame of an argument saying they can't kill im without being in a spirit realm is. It's the same as the logia intangibility or you can't see shinigami arguments. It's a lame assed stupid argument people with ability to defend their side use.

2. I'm done here. I've already told you(multiple times by the way) I didn't fucking know who hao was, yet for some reason you feel some urge to continue to attack me. I wasn't implying they couldn't be beaten, nor was I saying they could beat him, and I'm sorry if you took it that way. But calling me a wanker over it is a dick move. Nothing of what I said was wrong or even remotely wank like, The only problem is this battle is alucard, and Hao is so far above everyone he makes this battle unfair. That isn't me wanking that's stating fact, So fuck you for accusing me of wanking.

@SMXLR8: I didn't lie about anything, everyone clearly saw you trolling I was even told multiple times through pm to ignore you becasuse others felt you were troll baiting. Why would I lie about me clearly being frustrated by your blatant trolling(bad trolling at that) what You think people aren't smart enough to fact me check me on stuff? The mod gave you a punishment because you were trolling and flame baiting, not because I was lying. YOU were the liar. Not me. If anything you deserve it. Grow up.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,836 posts) See mini bio Level 16

OMG why did you even reply to me? I am not even doing anything yet again you want to start some crap with me for no reason but since your still butt hurt about it let explain some things to you

1. I was not trolling , it was more like making fun of you being a DBZ fan boy
  2. when I made a post and said in the OP that I don't want people to troll you did it anyway
  3. the mods said we were both in to blame so that part of your comment is false.....as usual
  4. you did lie that was what I meant about you deserved this kind of treatment since again you did the same to me for no reason
  5. you were trolling and flaming way before I got in this picture so check your self before you say crap like that
  6. Why are you trying to troll and flame me again? If you don't stop I will get a mod here to make you stop since I did nothing wrong
  7. I have may have forgiving you but I don't forget ,hence why I said what I did
  8. your telling me to grow up? what are you an idiot ? I mean come on lets be honest with yourself for once . I was the bigger person when I dealt with you and I will do it again but getting a mod here to your so called flame rant about to troll rant
  9. don't be mad at me cause othus called you out on something talk to him not me
  10. Lastly please don't ruin what seems to a good understanding between us for something so irreverent as this , so why don't you do yourself a favor and GROW UP since your acting like child and if act like one you will be treated as such. Let the past go and move on with your life , that is what I did.
Post by waybig1010101 (2,325 posts) See mini bio Level 13
alright back to the battle.... hao FTW

@SMXLR8 said:

OMG why did you even reply to me? I am not even doing anything yet again you want to start some crap with me for no reason but since your still butt hurt about it let explain some things to you

1. I was not trolling , it was more like making fun of you being a DBZ fan boy
  2. when I made a post and said in the OP that I don't want people to troll you did it anyway
  3. the mods said we were both in to blame so that part of your comment is false.....as usual
  4. you did lie that was what I meant about you deserved this kind of treatment since again you did the same to me for no reason
  5. you were trolling and flaming way before I got in this picture so check your self before you say crap like that
  6. Why are you trying to troll and flame me again? If you don't stop I will get a mod here to make you stop since I did nothing wrong
  7. I have may have forgiving you but I don't forget ,hence why I said what I did
  8. your telling me to grow up? what are you an idiot ? I mean come on lets be honest with yourself for once . I was the bigger person when I dealt with you and I will do it again but getting a mod here to your so called flame rant about to troll rant
  9. don't be mad at me cause othus called you out on something talk to him not me
  10. Lastly please don't ruin what seems to a good understanding between us for something so irreverent as this , so why don't you do yourself a favor and GROW UP since your acting like child and if act like one you will be treated as such. Let the past go and move on with your life , that is what I did.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? DID YOU REALLY JUST COME INTO THIS THREAD SAY I DERSERVE TO BE ATTACK AND THEN TELL ME I'M STARTING SHIT? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!?!

1. I'm not a dbz fanboy and I was right in that debate mind you(the entire debate was started over you saying they weren't planet busters IIRC which is a staple of DBZ). And yes you were trolling. Making fun of someone for difference in opinion is a form of trolling.

2. I didn't troll the way I remember it is you trolled my thread, then made almost the exact same damn thread but requested no trolling and I called you out on it. That's calling you on your bullshit, not trolling, big difference.

3. They did say that and I admitted to me flaming and being disrespectful, you never owned up to anything, like now you're pointing the finger.

4. I did nothing to you for no reason, everything you got was a result of your trolling, don't troll if you don't wanna get in trouble for it.

5. Not true, things were pretty damn civil before you came into the thread and decided to start calling fanboy because you didn't agree with something.

6. What? You made a post saying I deserve to be trolled and called a wanker because I "lied" on you which again never happened, since the mod would check the thread in question and make a decision based off that, Meaning it is literally impossible for me to make shit up for you get in trouble for, you fucked yourself over stop calling me a liar.

7. Then you didn't forgive me, and I could care less if you do since you fucking started it.

8. I told the mod, that you wouldn't leave me alone despite my attempts to ignore you, they told the both of us to chill the fuck out, I did, then you decided to rekindle it. Doesn't sound like you're being the bigger person. Then you call me an idiot insulting in the exact same sentence as you saying you're being the bigger person. I don't even think I need to say anymore on that.

9. I told othus12 he was getting a flamey multiple times before he even started the wank statements and You can clearly fucking see me say multiple times I didn't know who hao was. So go fuck yourself.

10. So let me get this straight? You insult me, tell me I'm a wanker, a fanboy and an idiot, but I'm supposed to turn the other cheek and pretend you said none of that? Eat a dick.

EDIT: Here I'll even quote it for you in case you forgot how YOU started it just like you did last time you lying pos

@SMXLR8 said:

LOL this fight between othus and soles is great and TBH I don't feel sorry for soles since he kind of deserves this since he did it to me in the past for no reason and then lied about later which was lame on his part

Blatant attack, false accusations insult and trolling in the same fucking post. And I'm the liar? Gtfo!

Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SMXLR8: Check your PM 

@solesamurai: No need for all the profanity, settle down please. 

As for the battle itself 
I will lean towards the team especially since they have Hao.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

wow this topic really got off topic. I dont really see what did wrong. All he did was ask to post feats of hao, that's al. He never Even said they could or couldn't beat hao. Then came in and started with because of something in the past. let the past be the past bro. Thats very childish and immature. On topic, Hao is nowhere near a god. Not even Close.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel