These Two Vs Luffy & Naruto

Topic started by acarter on Dec. 20, 2011. Last post by Haofan123 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Current Luffy & Naruto Power lvl

P.S.  I Do Not Want 2 Hear That Bullshit Speed Blitz Argument or The Pathetic Biju Bomb 1 Either!!
One Piece Is The Best Manga ;)
Tekken Is Better Than Street Fighter :D
If You Have Not Seen This Movie Watch It, It's Brilliant :)
I had to add this, I love this scene.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,187 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@acarter:

Why did you put your own opinion in this fight? Anyway I don't know who is fighting since you put a youtube video with like four people in it (also put speed is equal, if you don't want Blitzing)

Luffy and Naruto win this by blitzing :)

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Destinyheroknight said:

@acarter:

Why did you put your own opinion in this fight? Anyway I don't know who is fighting since you put a youtube video with like four people in it (also put speed is equal, if you don't want Blitzing)

Luffy and Naruto win this by blitzing :)

This. And they stomp even with speed being equalized.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

pretty much what the comments above say. Luffy and naruto have greater speed and destructive capacity then their foes. Either one of them could possibly solo as well

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Tekken is a decently powered fighting gameverse but even with those feats above, they aren't taking on the HST anytime soon.

@Destinyheroknight: @GIRUGAMESH: @Haofan123
???
I thought it was quite clear since the video title says Devil Jin Vs Devil Kazuya???
& Alica didn't fight at all unless I missed something???
Its not really my opinion since One Piece is the number #1 manga in Japan.
' Tekken Is Better Than Street Fighter :D ' this is my opinion & i guess the bit below it too.

How do they win by speed blitz? 
Case for Jin:
Did you see 4:46 in the first video???? Clearly faster than both luffy & naruto. 
Case for Kazuya:
Did you see 4:55 in the first video????Again clearly faster than both luffy & naruto.

There destructive capabilities are superior as well that laser Jin was spamming in his weaker form kazuya can do that as well.
There is a super sized version as well that Jin does to finish Heihachi & the Mokujin off at the end of the movie.

by the way i'm a One Piece fanboy (i think everybody should know that by now) so im not wanking im just stating what we can clearly see.
Post by Fehafare (8,552 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@acarter: Can you please explain me how that was faster than 2-digit hypersonic?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@acarter: I disagree Luffy and Naruto are faster. Naruto is faster than the raikage who is easily hypersonic and Luffy was blitzing members of the CP 9 and that was way before he got faster not to mention that he has haki now which makes him even harder to tag. Also, Naruto and Luffy have high destructive attacks that can easily damage thier opponents such as narutos rasenshuriken which destroys things on a cellular level and Luffys elephant Gatling which could have destroyed a ship half the size of an entire island had the sea kings not stopped it

Rasenshuriken: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v38/c341/10.html

Elephant Gatling: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v58/c645/12.html

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel