The Worthy VS Your Anime/Manga Team (Read All The Rules Please)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on March 27, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: Piccolo can block that out, Kurama would defend Naruto. Who would be dumb enough to try to read Gotenk's mind? Sasuke would use their distraction to use his sharingan and mind rape them.

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
1. Nora (Last Chronicle of Devildom)
2. Asura
3. "D"
4. Guyver w/Exceed
5. Kakeru Hase
6. Gennosuke Kouga
7. Kurohime
8. Chaos Dragon Gaav
9. Kai Kudou (E's Otherwise"
Post by SMXLR8 (7,724 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Masterofdeath: also I stated in the rules this team has teamwork and your team does not , I mean sure some would wok together but not your whole team , there fighting together but have no team work. I don't think your team would do what you said from the start since well their in character, but over all I am not so sure your team could win since a few of the team would be too much for your team

Post by taichokage (15,375 posts) See mini bio Level 20
So a simple explanation is all that is needed? Fine I'll explain in my first post.

@ReiKai: no marvel or DC please just anime/manga. Have you read all rules? as long as there is no hax your team should be good

I have seen them. For now, Exodus will be replaced with Kai Kudou.

Kai is a powerful psychic with TP and he has been trained in military strategy and tactics. He can use TP to coordinate the group along with "D"s 5000yrs of experience. They can also keep Nora from going demon-mad-crazy and wrecking everything. Asura, even without Destructor, is a match for the Hulk. With Gaav, Guyver Exceed and Kurohime, they can keep the Worthy all off balance while Nora assumes his full demon form as the Chimera Cerberus.

As Cerberus, Nora becomes like a magical black hole. He draws in magical energy and can even forcefully drain it from other sources, people and demons. Nora can effectively weaken the magical powers of the Worthy while strengthening himself. "D" can cut through anything and with helmets and protections removed, Gennosuke can affect those weaker-minded and make them kill themselves. Kurohime also has witch bullets capable of doing the job once their protections are weakened.

Kakeru is backup and healer. As the Chrono Driver, he has the ability to manipulate areas of time. He cannot travel through time. But he can create a Time Field under his control. Within this he can reverse time on his allies to remove damage and even bring them back from death in the event somehow one of them is killed. However, the larger the field he creates, the more exhausting it is. He has learned to create smaller fields around himself and his hands, and can even accelerate aging if he so wished on a specific person or target.

Another thing with Kakeru is his presence can strengthen the abilities of other psychics whom are aligned with him. Thus Kakeru could bolster Kai's powers as well. Gaav can shift between the Physical and Astral plane and can strike without warning. It has nothing to do with speed. He can keep them all off balance with surprise attacks and powerful magic as one of the Five Lieutenants created by the Demon Lord, Ruby Eyed Shabaranigdo.

@SMXLR8: fine then Arago over heals you team by touching them.

@ReiKai: not bad but about asura....

Destructor Asura could destroy large planets, stars, suns and defeat the Creator God Chakravartin. I didn't specify that level of power for him since that'd technically make him "Stronger than DBZ", at least until we see the Battle of Gods movie in 2 days and if it turns our Birus (Or Bills) is a galaxy buster, then all bets are off.

Still, without that, Asura busted Gongen Wyzen who was the size of a planet. Hulk has smashed objects 2x Earth size. So it fits. Even before Destructor, Asura's power continued to increase with his Wrath, which is more than enough to match up with the Hulk's infinite rage strength.

@ReiKai: no I mean asura is anime/manga? so it's not just a game

There are several DLC parts to Asura's Wrath that're Animated so I count it as a whole. Not that it matters much. It's all Capcom and they connect bonus material with Street Fighter, which has several Animated series and feature films, along with a Darkstalkers TV series and OAV, plus manga as well. There are a number of "games" with anime/manga adaptations. Xenosaga, Disgaea, among others. I don't discount Asura's Wrath being much different since 90% of the game was all cut-scene cinematics anyway, so it played more like an anime CGI movie or Visual Novel.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ReiKai: Was Asura born on the Earth?

@ohgodwhy said:

@ReiKai: Was Asura born on the Earth?

Born on Gaea. Equivalent of Earth. Greek Mythos called the mother of earth Gaea. Cultural thing. Other fictions it's called Terra. FF: Spirits Within, the world's spirit is referred to as Gaea. You get the idea. It's all the same thing.

@Masterofdeath: what?

@SMXLR8: one of his powers is healing and also if he touches someone he overheals them which causes a burn effect.

@Masterofdeath: what's his full name and where is he from?

@SMXLR8: Umm Arago Hunt and the manga is Arago

@Masterofdeath: I see, I wonder how he stacks up with the HST?

@SMXLR8: HST? Sorry acronyms confuse me on what you are talking about. Yeah I don't think its to much of a hax ability do you?

HST = Holy Shonen Trinity. That would be Bleach, Naruto and One Piece if I'm not mistaken.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel