The Worthy VS Your Anime/Manga Team (Read All The Rules Please)

Topic started by SMXLR8 on March 27, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8: How about these Gokus?

Goku - Monkey Typhoon

Goku - Gokudou-kun Manyuuki

Goku Furinji - Goku Midnight Eye

Son Goku - Saiyuki

Goku jr. DBGT

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Iihiko from medako box solos.

Post by othus12 (7,298 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe: when i saw goku jr on your list i immediately thought of this:

@othus12: More like this.

Post by othus12 (7,298 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe: LOL XD goku jr...close enough

@othus12: jaja

Post by SMXLR8 (7,369 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: no DBZ/GT goku as for the others make sure it's not DBZ/GT goku@TheNeutralOne: Read the rules you need at least 9 people on a team so no soloing

@othus12: you have to take trunk out of your team since he is taken already

Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Just to get in on this, my team. Sani (Toriko), Kazuma (S cry Ed) Akira Kongou (Bancho Kongou), Tetsuo (Akira), Law (One Piece), Schrodinger (Hellsing), Dio Brando (Jojo), Tykki (D Gray Man) Dark Schneider (bastard [Leader]). All these guys are hax but pretty much planetary is the max for them. Only Dark Schneider is above that to counter Serpent. This is a very strong team but not the strongest. Just strong enough to have an edge against team Serpent IMO. Edited because Baraggan is dead. Replaced him with Dio Brando (muhahaha!) my team vs othus12's first team would be epic. Still think I would lose though.

@taichokage: I said no hax also dio is taken

Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
You said hax was allowed if reasons are given. Besides isnt Dio hax? Aren't Serpent, Juggernaut and Grey Gargoyle hax? Anyway I'll replace Dio.

@taichokage: your have not explained why, did you even read the rules I set for your team not the team you are fighting

Post by Masterofdeath (2,249 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Masterofdeath said:

Yeah I think they have the power alone here....

Oh forgot to explain, well first Tein will use solar flare to give Goten and Trunks enough time to fuse. Then Krillin will be just awesome (not really) and start kienzaning them like crap. Then Piccolo doing his green slug thing will be boxing them in with his hellzone grenade. Then Gotenks will use super ghost kamikaze attack to get them after hellzone grenade giving them no chance to fight back. Then Arago Hunt will use firing and start sniping them. Naruto and sasuke will come in with a chidori and rasengan combo to just put giant holes in them. Then Kazuki and Ichigo come in to clean up. If there is anything left to fight Yusuke just blasts them. If they are still left standing then all the fighters just go nuts on them with their attacks.

@Masterofdeath: so that is how your team wins? I don't think so but ok....

@SMXLR8: oh come on nothing could survive that kind of barrage.

@Masterofdeath: they could =D

@SMXLR8: Even a full powered big tree cannon from ssj3 gotenks?

@Masterofdeath: you forget while your team is attacking this team will be attacking as well since they have team work and such

@SMXLR8: true but you forgot about solar flare hellzone grenade, and super ghost kamikaze attack those 3 attacks will stop the attacks pretty fast.

@Masterofdeath: true but ser read their minds and counters

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel