THE ULTIMATE STREET FIGHTING TOURNAMENT ROUND 2

Topic started by othus12 on July 19, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Strictly hand to hand combat. He doesn't have the ability or talent to use ninjutsu, let alone utilize his chakra in that way.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

One infusing his chakra with an object is not ninjutsu

For a chunin it's basic skill to use your chakra that way

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Galenbeta: can you show scans of him being able to do it? If there is none then it wont work.

@DBZ_universe: Lee could collaspe the buildings around Samus and bury her

@Galenbeta: Samus could get out of the way.

Samus can super kick Lee in the testicles and end it.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Galenbeta said:

One infusing his chakra with an object is not ninjutsu

For a chunin it's basic skill to use your chakra that way

Never said it was ninjutsu. And assuming all chunin can do the same things is ridiculous. Show me one instance of Lee doing anything remotely close to what you are assuming he can. All he has shown throughout the series is taijutsu and weapon use, nothing more, nothing less

@ChromeDisaster: i am not answering you anymore due to your not in this match and is interrupt the real buisness@DBZ_universe: Since Lee is in the air to collaspe the buildings and Samus jumps up to kick him. Sje has fallen for a trap. Ryu hadoukens her in mid air killing her.

@Galenbeta: Samus can also get out of the way.

Also the buildings would collapse on Ryu. Samus would not die from a Hadouken, she has endured a beating from Ridley, survived the X parasite which kills anyone they take over...so yeah is the X parasite couldn't kill Samus I doubt one Hadouken can.

Samus avoid getteing crush and Ryu gets crushed due to Lee's careless actions. Samus finds a sho and kicks him in the stomach and nuts to end it.

Why is it wrong for ChromeDisaster to get involded? I have no trouble of him doing it...hell I didn't even mind Dream also debating.

@DBZ_universe: There is no way someone can dodge effectively in mid air without the abillity to fly.

Ryu was no where close to the 2 buildings Lee collasped

Even if hadouken won't kill her it would definently ruin her zero suit and in her surprise it's a hidden lotus

There can only be so many interruptions

@Galenbeta: We are talking abount Samus here, she can drop down and land on the gravle quick then move if not blitz Ryu.

And do you think Samus will let Lee destroy buildings? Samus is not dumb, she will beat Ryu if she sees Lee doing that then goes for Lee.

She can stand there and then escape, then Lee and Ryu will think she is dead. She sneaks up behind Lee and snaps his neck then procededs on doing the same on Ryu...

So yeah... Samus will beat Lee first than own Ryu by kicking him in the testicles 10 times.

@DBZ_universe: If Samus were to do a vanishinh act Ryu and Lee would probably assume she's still up and about.

Make up your mind on what she is going to do

She would have to jump up to attack Lee so your saying is irrelevant since she can't fly so she dies if she goes after lee

@Galenbeta: Since you said Lee would go in the air and destroy the buildings (which I see none in these stage since I have high knowledge on SF) and then she can focus on taking Ryu down...simple

Why would Samus go after Lee if he is planning something funny? She is smarter than Lee and Ryu together.

@DBZ_universe: Caught you now. She goes after Ryu and Lee follows up with a dynamic entry

@Galenbeta: ha....Samus moves and Lee hits Ryu instead.

@DBZ_universe: Ryu would probably catch Lee's kick and how would Samus dodge what she can't see

@Galenbeta: How can Samus not see? she isn't blind.

@DBZ_universe: But Lee is attacking from behind

@Galenbeta: Knowing Samus, she would be focus on both...she has fought multiple creatures at once (games) so I doubt that will work...also she has her ears.

@DBZ_universe: Well then after catching Lee he throws Lee like a rocket at Samus

@Galenbeta: and Sumus could dodge or wait with a boot to the face.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel