THE ULTIMATE STREET FIGHTING TOURNAMENT ROUND 2

Topic started by othus12 on July 19, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: The whole point was for Lee to draw Samus"s attention and since she fell for it Hadoken! and no more Samus

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Galenbeta: How bye bye Samus? Samus is more durable than a normal human and her zero suit increases her abilities, she can dodge it since it is a really slow and weak compared to Shinku Hadouken or Metsu Hadouken amd those take a while to charge.

If you gonna use Hadouken it should be fair for me to use the paralyzing gun she carries....right?

I am not sure she is using the zero suit why domt we ask @Othus12

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Galenbeta: Zero Suit Samus was approved in the character selection stage

Well than he fires it at the unsuspecting Ty Lee

@Galenbeta: Ty Lee can dodge it, a Hadouken is pretty slow as seen how Evil Ryu shot a Hadouken in SF4 movie and in the games to...

How would she see it coming and anyway they probably did that so you can see what happened or in the movie the guy must of ressited it a little

Post by Dream (7,089 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@DBZ_universe: Movies, anime, comics and TV shows are known to "slow down" movement of superhuman characters to viewer perceptions in many instances so they can follow the action easier.

Bye bye ty lee

@Galenbeta: How? Ryu yelling it that's how...Samus uses her paralyzing gun and paralyzes Ryu.

Ty Lee is not slow.

@Dream: that's true, but Ryu yelling it out wont help since Ty Lee will notice.

This is not evil Ryu who doesn't need to say hadouken.

@DBZ_universe: Calling out the attack isn't gonna matter much. Ryu's proficient enough in use of the Hado principle of his martial art where he can prep a regular Hadouken rather quickly and the speed of it approaches sonic speeds. Ty Lee would be lucky to evade a direct hit from it and even if she did, Ryu could follow up with another attack since he can recover from using his Hadoukens rather quickly.

The only thing Ty Lee would be grateful for when dealing with Ryu's Hadoukens are that they don't kill the target since Ryu's martial art puts emphasis on non-lethal techniques. But it's still gonna be enough to cost a good amount of injury to any unlucky foe struck by it. Ryu shouldn't have much difficulty dispatching Ty Lee.

I won't comment on Zero Suit Samus since I've yet to play anything from Metroid.

@Dream: I guess I have no choice but to agree since it's true haha.

So now it's Samus vs. Lee and Ryu

No wepaons are allowed so there is no paralyzing gun

@Galenbeta: what? it should totally be fair since you have fire power as well...

@othus12: Am I allow to use her paralyzing gun since Hadoukens are allowed.

@DBZ_universe: Hadoken is not weapon it is a technique

@DBZ_universe: Believe outside of fighting techniques, weapons are banned in this tournament.

@Galenbeta: ok...either way, Hadouken or even Ryu are to slow to catch up to Samus.

This are agility and speed feats with no suit.

This is her taking a beating from Ridley with no suit.

@Dream: ok no weapon.

@DBZ_universe: But he killed Ty Lee instead of Samus with Hadouken.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel