THE ULTIMATE STREET FIGHTING TOURNAMENT ROUND 1 part 2!

Topic started by othus12 on July 15, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,984 posts) See mini bio Level 13

EDDZ99: sanosuke and ken masters- Team Legend

vs

SPEEDFORCESPIDER: Jonathan and Joseph Joestar - Team JoJo

its your turn to enter the fray!

who will come out on top?

-RULES

NO TIME LIMIT

NO SPECIAL CONDITIONS

-BEGIN!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Good luck Speedy

Post by SMXLR8 (7,245 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Thanks!
Thanks!

@DBZ_universe:

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8: Not that Speedy LOL

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: thanks.

Gonna need feats from Ken and Sanosuke before I go. The other guy can go first.

btw i forgot. Ken's move: hadou shoryuken is forbidden since its above low building level. i mean this move:

not like he would have the time to perform it lol.

Post by eddz99 (2,541 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sanosuke Sagara

Abilities:

Unfortunately, being rather thick-headed, Sano doesn't have many skills outside of the physical realm. However, he makes up for that fact with a body remarkably suited for combat. Despite his lithe frame, he is a man possessed of almost superhuman strength capable of kicking down massive doors, smashing boulders with his fists and incapacitating fearsome opponents with but a flick of his finger. Sanosuke's strength is also what allows him to brandish his tremendous trademark sword - the Zanbatō- as if completely ignoring its significant weight. Though his relative inexperience with swordplay coupled with the blade's unwieldy size make it necessary for him to swing it either laterally or vertically, Sanosuke manages to be quite threatening with it, carving trenches into the earth where his sword strikes the ground and even using it to swat aside cannon fire.

However, even with his monstrous strength, Sanosuke's true advantage in combat comes from his herculean toughness; conventional attacks, armed or unarmed, have little to no effect on him and in those rare instances when he is injured by a powerful opponent, he is usually able to shrug off the pain momentarily and bounce back from most injuries with unexpected quickness. As a consequence of this, however, Sanosuke has almost no concept of self-defense outside of simply absorbing blows; he is unaccustomed to blocking or parrying in a fight and often jumps back into battle before his previous wounds have healed completely.

Futae no KiwamiEdit

After his defeat at the hands of Saitō Hajime, it's clear to Sanosuke that his level of strength will be of little help against the enemies to come, Sano's attempts to heighten his usefulness lead him into the presence of Yūkyūzan Anji, who teaches him the basics of his secret technique: the Futae no Kiwami or "Mastery of the Two Layers". With this technique, Sanosuke is able to supplement his prodigious strength with the ability to completely pulverize matter. He does this by implementing a double-strike, first using the proximal interphalangeal joints of his right hand and then folding his hand to strike with the proximal phalanx joints. The first strike counters and negates the target object's natural resistance and the second strike, delivered within 1/75th of a second, strikes the target object before it can recover from the initial blow, thereby causing it to shatter completely.

"Mastery of the three layers" His original technique which along with the first two strikes he pushes open his fist creating a third strike this was used to defeat the creator (Anji) of the two layers.

He was feared even by yakuzas at the start of the series, he also has superstrength ( as seen from the image above )

At Kyoto arc, he was taking hits from this guy, also beat this guy http://kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Y%C5%ABky%C5%ABzan_Anji who could break the wall like this :

13:00 - 13:10

At eos he is pretty much even stronger since he has yet to master the futae no kiwami at kyoto arc http://kenshin.wikia.com/wiki/Futae_no_Kiwami

Ken Masters

I dunno much about him e.e

He has superstrength and is a master martial artist after being taught, he is also pretty much equal to ryu e.e

His moves

As for hadouken , it's pretty much like a ki blast but much much much weaker http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Hadoken

He can also use this which is pretty much like rocklee's move http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Tatsumaki_Senpukyaku

Ken starts it off with hadouken while sanosuke waits for an opportunity to use the futae no kiwami with hadouken as a distraction.

Jonathan can easily do this to Sanosuke:

And Joesph pulls out his tommy gun on Ken:

@SpeedForceSpider: no weapons allowed

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@SpeedForceSpider: sick and sour

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@othus12 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: no weapons allowed

This, this is a street fight for god's sake, plus the hadouken distraction should be enough to give sanosuke a clean hit to either one of them, ken then follows sanosuke and fights joseph.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12: Bro, ya do know Jonathan is Large Building+ level and that Joseph is stronger than Jonathan right?

@eddz99: 1. You're not posting scans for a debate. Nor are you making sense wtf is a distraction gonna help? This isn't like the video game where the move is instant.

2. I hope you're not suggesting a gun is more powerful than the lol hadouken.

@EraserCannon said:

@othus12: Bro, ya do know Jonathan is Large Building+ level and that Joseph is stronger than Jonathan right?

Joesph is not stronger than Jonathan where did you hear that?
Post by Dream (7,735 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SpeedForceSpider: It's a bit tricky to post scans of Ken's feats considering he's from a video game franchise that doesn't put much emphasis on showcasing solid feats.

What is known with Ken is that his style of fighting is more focused on hard-hitting moves and style (with Ken having a strong preference for creating variants of his Shoryuken), while Ryu is focused more on balance and technique. As mentioned, their martial arts style gives them superhuman attributes with Ken being a casual bullet-timer and capable of leveling buildings with his stronger techniques.

But in terms of attributes, he is easily surpassed by Ryu, since Ken juggles time between being with his family and participation in martial arts tournaments as he isn't as seriously devoted to training as Ryu is.

@SpeedForceSpider: iirc he iz at least as strung as jonatan but I'm not sure if it's correct

Still, joseph is at least as strong as jonathan and he also has tha better feats e.e

@Dream: Well he does have okay feats from the animated adaptations of street fighter (Alpha and that Street fighter movie/series) so it isn't exactly impossible to find something. Given his choice of the character he should at least know that much.

But as you said, Ken's feats pretty are shallow compared to his best friend's so I can be understanding to that somewhat.

@EraserCannon said:

@SpeedForceSpider: iirc he iz at least as strung as jonatan but I'm not sure if it's correct

Still, joseph is at least as strong as jonathan and he also has tha better feats e.e

No he is not at all actually. Joesph is an adapted fighter, he uses strategies and such to defeat his opponents. He doesn't rely purely on the raw abilities of his hamon to win like his grandfather. Jonathan post-zeppeli ripple would destroy Joesph in a straight up fight. Joseph only has an inherited portion of Jonathan's powerful ripple. As for the feats you need to specify what you mean:

Power - Jonathan

Skill/Versatility - Joesph

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@eddz99: 1. You're not posting scans for a debate. Nor are you making sense wtf is a distraction gonna help? This isn't like the video game where the move is instant.

@EraserCannon said:

1. Sanosuke was fast enough to avoid bullets early in the series

2. Read what othus posted, no weapons allowed

And thus, probably, jonathan gets 1 hit ko'd by sanosuke's futae no kiwami, as i said sanosuke waits for an opportunity with ken's hadouken and ken as a distraction.

@eddz99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@EraserCannon said:

And thus, probably, jonathan gets 1 hit ko'd by sanosuke's futae no kiwami, as i said sanosuke waits for an opportunity with ken's hadouken and ken as a distraction.

Joseph has supasonic+ reactions though :o

@eddz99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@EraserCannon said:

1. So Sanosuke being the same speed as everyone else isn't helping him.

2. It doesn't matter I have read what he said, no one is arguing for the gun.

and no he is not getting one shotted by anyone on your team. I just posted a scan of a guy who could shatter cliffs with his fist and Jonathan caught and sliced through it like butter. The same scenario is likely to occur.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel