The Ultimate Battle - Nozomu Itoshiki vs. Uatu the Watcher

Topic started by Danelius on Aug. 28, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Information on Nozomu Itoshiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sayonara,_Zetsubou-Sensei_characters#Itoshiki_family 
Information on Uatu the Watcher: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uatu 

So here we have two foes of completely different universes pitted against each other. They have much in common - both are committed to non-violence, and both are content with their roles as teachers and heralds... but in one special way, they differ. 

Itoshiki is "the ultimate pessimist", always in despair (as per his name) and looking for a means to commit suicide.
Uatu is an immortal being with an unbiased opinion of everything, life and death included. The only way he can die is if he himself wills it.

...so who wins? Will Itoshiki drive Uatu into despair, or will Uatu help Itoshiki see the light in the darkness of the world?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

pictures would help ur thread
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I don't see how Nozomu could seriously harm Uatu The Watcher, but I really don't think that she could change his mind either.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"I don't see how Nozomu could seriously harm Uatu The Watcher, but I really don't think that she could change his mind either. "

i dont know who either of them are!
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1: thousands of people have tried to change nozomu suicidal way, i dunno how uatu can ?
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Watcher has an eternity to stand and watch, there is almost nothing He does not see, almost nothing he does not know. For he is the Watcher.

He is forbidden to interfere with the acts of others. Though he has the power to shatter planets, to make galaxies tremble, he may only stand, and watch. However, the Watcher may act only if it is to preserve his own safety.

The Watcher is not all-powerful. The seeming miracles he accomplishes are done through mastery of science which no human brain can remotely comprehend.

The Watchers are cosmic beings, who possess the innate ability to achieve virtually any effect desired, including augmenting personal attributes, time and space manipulation, molecular manipulation, energy projection and a range of mental powers. They also have access to incredibly advanced technology.    

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel