The Third Try: Nova (Marvel) takes a Gauntlet

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on Nov. 16, 2012. Last post by MohsinMan99 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

-Omegamon

-Imperialdramon Dragon Mode (profile version)

-Mewtwo w/ equal speed

-Armagemon

-Death-X-DORUghoramon

-Death-X-Mon

-All of the 11 revealed Royal Knights at once (alpha, omega, ulforce, exa, leopard, cranium, Magna, dynas, lordknight, sleip, and Duke)

-Omegamon X

-Alphamon Ouryuken

-Imperialdramon Paladin Mode

-Palkia, Dialga and Giratina

-Homeostasis

-Base Millenniummon

Who does he beat/how far does he get? Everyone including himself is IC. Battle is in a neutral field with ground for those who need it.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,755 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think Nova isn't quite as highly moraled as say Thor or the Surfer, though I could be wrong. I have seen him rip people in half if I'm not mistaken, so getting down and dirty may not be something he isn't willing to do.

That being said, I can only comment on the pokedigis I know. Mewtwo would die horribly. I'm not super sure about Palkia and Dialga, but I don't see why he wouldn't beat ththem either. Hm wow. That's like all of the ones I know.... I lost all interest in Digimon after the third season. Mostly after the 2nd season since I didn't feel it was worth watching since Tai was gone for good and he was my favorite character.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,272 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@MarioRedfield:

You probably would like this

Anyway, Nova will stop at The Royal Knights

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Is this in order? He stops at DeathXmon.

From the Pokemon side, he isn't beating anime versions of the Dragon Trio, especially when they are together.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,938 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Destinyheroknight: Which one of these Digimon are FTL? If none are he steamrolls them all.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,272 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SpeedForceSpider:

Dynasmon, Crusadermon and UlforceV-dramon (the fastest Royal Knight)

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,938 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Destinyheroknight: So he kills a majority of them right?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,755 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Destinyheroknight: Hey! I know that guy!

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
What about not in order, MohsinMan?
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The RKs together, Omegamon X, Millenniummon, Homeostatis, Creation Trio and possibly Imperialdramon PM are the ones he's not beating.

He steamrolls over the rest. From the RKs, only Alphamon can take him on 1 on 1 but they are together anyways.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel