The Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs. All known celestials & G

Topic started by eddz99 on Dec. 22, 2012. Last post by Anzendenai 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,512 posts) See mini bio Level 11

G - Big G - Galactus

Galactus is fully fed

Full Power

No bloodlust

No prep

No knowledge

With the exception of TOAA

- Fight takes place on whole universe.

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hahaha! Galactus and the Celestials bitch slaps the shit out of the TTGL verse

@5th: Really from what i heard of STTGL is that he is 2.5 universes tall and beat a guy very easily(STOMPED) who can cause another big bang explosion btw this won't be a mindraped because i guess his armor will protect him from magic? D:

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

STTGL doesn't really have any powers besides being really friggin big and being able to block a big bang or at least Lazengann could. Team 2 has hax and hax >>>>> strength even though Team 2 probably has more strength too.

@UltimateHero0406: Can't he just smash him with his giga drill that is 25 universes large?

@eddz99 said:

@5th: Really from what i heard of STTGL is that he is 2.5 universes tall and beat a guy very easily(STOMPED) who can cause another big bang explosion btw this won't be a mindraped because i guess his armor will protect him from magic? D:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

STTGL doesn't really have any powers besides being really friggin big and being able to block a big bang or at least Lazengann could. Team 2 has hax and hax >>>>> strength even though Team 2 probably has more strength too.

Big Bang? Throwing two galaxies together does not create a BIG BANG

All hype really because there wasn't really any proof or any clarification that the Anti-Spiral created the Big Bang by just throwing two galaxies together

2.4 universes tall? I thought they were just as tall as their own universe?

Also, hasn't it been proven that the galaxies themselves are the size of planets?

And that even from Earth their fight could be seen (Because logically, at their size, no one would be able to see them.)

@5th:

Nah Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is actually galaxy size+++

Since this is super tengen toppa gurren lagann he is stated to be 52.8 Billion light years long which is estimately 2.5 of the universe and his drill is 10x Size of him.

@5th: http://gurrenlagann.wikia.com/wiki/Granzeboma

Infinity Big Bang Storm: The Granzeboma's ultimate attack sees the mecha grabbing two galaxies with its large shoulder arms and squeezing them together into a ball which contains the power of the Big Bang. The Granzeboma then throws the condensed ball of energy of the Big Bang at the opposing mecha, creating a massive explosion with galaxies literally flying from the point of impact.

@eddz99: Oh, well I wasn't aware of that.

However, Galactus with UN (Ultimate Nullifier) can erase everything in existence, even an abstract concept, or a infinite multiverse. Capable of recreating the target as well. Can retroactively erase anything from the timeline too.

@5th: How come he can't even beat scathan / high tier celestials ( that are only a race on their universe )

if he has UN?

@eddz99: Combining two galaxies does not theoretically create a universe

The universe contains over 3.4 billions of galaxies, I highly doubt two galaxies can create a universe.

@eddz99: I have little knowledge on DC comics since I rarely read them so I do not know why however I'm going to assume it's because he probably didn't had it with him.

@5th: Yep it may not have the size of the bigbang, but it has the POWER as written in the wiki.

@eddz99: Wiki is invalid information

Having the power still does not make any sense because you're just basically combining two galaxies and throwing it... Galaxies in our very own universe have collided with each other and did not create or destroy the universe.

Guys, don't get galaxy mixed up with universe. They are two very different things. STTGL was multi Galaxy size. He was only a small portion of the universe. And I guess the only powers they would have are the power to create or multiply matter, produce or absorb incalculable amounts of energy, and change shape.

@UltimateHero0406: Really it's just their size that gives them the upper hand in most matches

@UltimateHero0406: An average galaxy ( Like our own ) IS 200 Light years STTGL is 58.5 BILLION light years.

@eddz99: What's your point? I said he is multi galaxy size which is still nowhere near the size of the universe which is constantly expanding and as such has a length of infinity.

@UltimateHero0406: It isn't multi galaxy it's beyond multi galaxy Multi Million galaxy will do, you're right but since

The universe contains over 3.4 billions of galaxies

He is somewhere on 20% of universe, with his drill that is 10x larger than him should be 200% of universe ( 2 universes )

@eddz99: The term multi means 2 or more of anything. Since STTGL is greater the 2 time the size of a galaxy, the term multi galaxy sized is correct. Saying multi million is just specifying. And it is impossible that the drill was the size of 2 universes. Galaxies are constantly being created and space is continually expanding. The drill's mass was not infinite therefore it was not more than one universe. But it was pulling the fabric of space together and most likely time as well.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel