The strongest Sailor Moon Characters the DBZ fighters can beat?

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Sept. 12, 2011. Last post by maigret 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14

since it is said that in general, the Sailor Moon series is even more powerful than DBZ, how high in power could these DBZ characters take on? 

Goku in SSJ3 

Vegeta in SSJ2 with Majin boost 

Piccolo End of DBZ 

Future Trunks in SSJ2  

Kid Buu

SSJ3 Gotenks 

SSJ Vegito 

Mystic Gohan 

and for fun... 

Broly at his strongest 

so who is the strongest this list can take on(individually) in the sailor moon verse? battle shall take place on New Namek, and for those who wanna get technical, i grant all DBZ characters the power to breath in space if need be 

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
i wanted to know this, despite of the powers of the sailor scouts , they are still mortals. i mean they can be killed , so why can't dbz characters hurt them?
Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@SilverGalford
They can in fact only a few scouts can beat them, even them some (Minus ET Sailor moon,) need to be together in order to win. But I say SSJ3 Goku or higher could beat Final form Sailor moon, or if not the can take Galaxia at least in my opinion.

I don't think every single character in Sailor moon can beat the DBZ characters but people like ET sailormoon, Sailor Neptune, Sailor cosmos,Galaxia and the Infinite Power planet. Can win, mainly because some characters have the eternal crystal or whatever it was called (Been awhile since I read the manga despite owning a lot of it) But Sailor moon characters are very powerful. And some have VERY hax abilities and are very fast (Going from galaxy to galaxy in what seems like seconds or short minuets.)

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I feel that people sometimes underrate the DBZ verse. By powerscaling, all the heavy hitters during the Android saga should be FTL and way above planet-buster.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Jinbeifan1:  
Your missing three big powerhouses. 
SSJ3 Gotenks 
SSJ Vegito 
Mystic Gohan
Post by maigret (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Nonsense!!Mystic Gohan whould slaughter S Cosmos and End DBZ Piccolo the rest of them!

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@MisterShin: right, ill be sure to add them
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think DBZ team might have a chance of winning, If Broly is serious and not in his naive mood they might win including Gotenks, etc.
@maigret
You realize Galaxia blow up a planet by pointing at it, using much less effort than Frieza or Vegeta did, and she was not even near full power, and Sailor moon fought her and that was not even her final power up. I believe she still had one more form. And beating the infinite power planet.

Frieza did the same thing with Planet Vegeta!

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,230 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@maigret:

Frieza did the same thing with Planet Vegeta!

No, he didn't

He make a energy ball

She just point and bye bye Planet
She just point and bye bye Planet
@maigret
Frieza charged up a gigantic bball of energy, regardless of how many hands or fingers he used, that power was still the same, but that energu ball was almost as big as the planet, same with Buu destroying earth with a one handed blast, that attack was much stronger than his two handed kamehameha. But Galaxia just pointed, not to mention making copies of the scouts who were most likely also planet busters.
Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Kurohige: Well, yeah, but Galaxia doesn't have more feats beyond planet buster. SPC still managed to gather enough Ki to destroy a solar system.

The z FIGHTERS cant live in space!thats why they dont blow planets!... Galaxia Used MAGIC!I

Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Honestly ive been hearing sailor moon is stronger

its all about numbers.....

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@maigret said:

Yes...but frieza threw it with his LITTLE FINGER IN HIS FIRST FORM!(530.000)Frieza's full power ia at least 5,500.000!!Kamiccolo And Saga is at least 32,000,000!Piccolo Buu Saga is atleast 100.000.000!and Mystic Gohan,o i dont know maybe 250.000.000!

Official Power Levels for Prince Freiza are:

1st Form = 530,000 (easily blew-up planet vegeta in this state)

2nd Form = Over 1,000,000

Final (True Form) = 120,000,000

SSJ Goku = 150,000,000.

@Kurohige said:

@maigret: Frieza charged up a gigantic bball of energy, regardless of how many hands or fingers he used, that power was still the same, but that energu ball was almost as big as the planet, same with Buu destroying earth with a one handed blast, that attack was much stronger than his two handed kamehameha. But Galaxia just pointed, not to mention making copies of the scouts who were most likely also planet busters.

It was likely much more than a finger point, Galaxia probably fired an Invisible Blast. In the scan above it looks like her body is glowing/charging or something.

@MisterShin
She wasn't powering up, that was a highlight so you could see her since the background is all black.

lets say that she is not powering up,But she used Magic....thats her power!.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel