The strawhats vs Zangetsu

Topic started by luthluth on Nov. 14, 2013. Last post by taichokage 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by luthluth (1,286 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

Both in character

Fight takes place in ichigo:

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (643 posts) See mini bio Level 12

dear god....Zangetsu would be over kill

Post by taichokage (13,367 posts) See mini bio Level 20
While I'd like to see what current Zoro can do, him aside Hollow Ichigo has the advantage.
Post by Thitiki (44 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I think the Strawhats can win. Zoro could hold him off while Luffy starts spamming Elephant Gatling Gun.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,923 posts) See mini bio Level 13

The hollow Ichigo from the first picture gets destroyed by the Strawhats, the horned hollow Ichigo in the second picture holds the DC and flight advantage, but I believe he will be overwhelmed going against the entire crew.

Nobody in the Strawhats outside the top 3 hold any decent relevance. Franky maybe a little. I think he could still take it.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,923 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: I disagree, Robin and Franky can benefit in this, the weak trio and Brook die without question though, Robin had enough strength (multiple arms) to restrict Odz preskip, she should somewhat be able to hinder Ichigo's movements and Franky isn't all that far from Sanji IMO.

True but Robin had a ton of hands to do it since Oars was somewhere over 100 feet tall. Ichigo being a normal sized person, she could only attempt to restrain him with a small fraction of her arms. I agree about Franky. I do think he has some relevance but I don't think he could inflict much harm to Ichigo and he doesn't have the speed of the trio and is prone to getting tagged fairly easily.
Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Frankys canon move is awesome tho, and a hit could be catastrophic to zangetsu. @taichkage
Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Taichokage
It is cool and fairly powerful. But I don't think it has much on a lanza which he caught and crushed bare handed.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel