The Strawhats vs The Joint Shinobi army

Topic started by YouFinished on June 13, 2011. Last post by Dreamer 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Although Gedo Mezo took both attacks, with the exception of Luffy and Zoro I doubt the rest of the Strawhats could survive those attacks.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@All_StarSupes

The shinobi army is strong without a doubt, but all fodder would immediately be KO'ed  via luffys haki leaving only the heavy hitters who would be overwhelmed by the strawhats. Luffy alone can arguably make quick work out of the first and second division opposition singlehandedly
Post by TeroHeave (9 posts) See mini bio Level 3
I can't believe how you guys still think the Strawhats stomp while you haven't even seen what f*cking tasks  these ninjas have done. Among the 80000 of them // EIGHTY THOUSAND. // 100 (More :D) are on Kizaru level and you know what that gentleman has done. For gods sake just take a brief look at the main cast of Naruto. And the King's Haki will for sure not work on the "Fodder Characters" because...there are none. Luffy can stomp out a bunch of Jonin but if some dude like READ ABOVE POSTS joins the field it's done.
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
 @TeroHeave:
Earth 
Oonoki - Earth Kage
Akatsuchi - tshukage body guard at summit
Kitsuchi - 2nd division general
Kurotsuchi - tshukage body guard at summit/granddaughter 
+ Anbu & other jounin lvl ninja
Fire 
Tsunade - Fire kage
Naruto
Aburame shibi
Aburame shino
Chouji
Chouza
Ebisu
Hagane Kotetsu
Sakura
Kakashi - General
Hyuuga Hinata
Hyuuga Hiashi
Hyuuga Neji
Inazuka Kiba
Inazuka Hana
Inazuka Tsume
Kamizuki Izumo
Might Guy
Ibiki
Raidou
Nara Shikaku
Nara Shikamaru
Rock Lee
Sai
Genma
Shizune
TenTen
Iruka
Ino
Inoichi
Aoba 
the rest are either shit, dead, captured or pregnant 
Lightning
A - Lightning Kage
Killer Bee
Darui - General
Jay
Karui
Mabui 
Omoi
Samui

Water
Terumii Mei - Water Kage
Ao
Choujuurou
Wind
Gaara - Wind Kage + General Commander
Baki
Kankurou
Temari
Iron
Mifune - Basically Kage
Okisuke
Urakaku
+ other jounin lvl Samurai 

these are the named people in the army + a few more
from 80,000 to less than 100

Mugiwara no Ichimi Destroy

@TeroHeave said:

I can't believe how you guys still think the Strawhats stomp while you haven't even seen what f*cking tasks  these ninjas have done. Among the 80000 of them // EIGHTY THOUSAND. // 100 (More :D) are on Kizaru level and you know what that gentleman has done. For gods sake just take a brief look at the main cast of Naruto. And the King's Haki will for sure not work on the "Fodder Characters" because...there are none. Luffy can stomp out a bunch of Jonin but if some dude like READ ABOVE POSTS joins the field it's done.

you didnt read the OP did you? there are only 3 divisions out of the while army in this fight, divisions which the strawhats can beat. Most characters in Naruto are close to kizaru level either. Luffy can easily take out the fodder with a single blast of haki and  the crew can take care of the rest  together.I am well aware of what the shinobi can do, Ive been reading the series since i was nine, but the strawhats still win this battle due to luffys current feats, the fact that this is a gauntlet style matchup, and the overall power of the strawhats
Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now
@TeroHeave said:
I can't believe how you guys still think the Strawhats stomp while you haven't even seen what f*cking tasks  these ninjas have done.
you have seen each and every task every single fodder ninja in the whole jsa has done?
Post by brent1999 (165 posts) See mini bio Level 15
there's the great ninja ..like i mean kakashi the akimichi clan, nara, hyuuga, the jounins and far great clan from other villages which they are far way powerful than the strawhat i mean they're so many name ninjas there and there are powerful guys out there so strawhat loses... i mean the JOINT SHINOBI ARMY is way more powerful i mean luffy could beat some weaklings which is there are only a few with haki but the haki cant beat powerful ninja  and there are so many powerful ninjas out there and its the whole shinobi villages were talking about and the strawhats are only 9 members named ninjas out there  could EASILY kill chopper, nami, usopp, franky and such and other strawhat members in a minute... duh..
Post by brent1999 (165 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Haofan123: dont overestimate the strawhat too ... as you can see neji and hinata, darui, kakashi are powerful... you know you're just underestimating ninjas and overestimating the strawhat crew... don't ya think it's far way unfair.... :P
@brent1999 said:
@Haofan123: dont overestimate the strawhat too ... as you can see neji and hinata, darui, kakashi are powerful... you know you're just underestimating ninjas and overestimating the strawhat crew... don't ya think it's far way unfair.... :P

you are overestimating the shinobi to much. Normally the army would win, however, this is a gauntlet style matchup, 99 percent of the opposition would be elimanated off the bat by luffys haki, and the other ninjas would be dispatched by the strawhats. Also, Its kind of unfair that you are accusing me of overestimating the strawhats when you are clearly biaed yourself.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Haofan123:  
They funny thing is, before Luffy Haki feat. I thought the Straw-Hat's stood no chance. 
I thought Butterfly Choji alone would wreck half the crew.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
one piece ftw
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@MisterShin said:
@Haofan123:  They funny thing is, before Luffy Haki feat. I thought the Straw-Hat's stood no chance. I thought Butterfly Choji alone would wreck half the crew.
Read Moria Arc
People are really underestimating the Strawhats :(
There durability & teamwork feats are Amazingly stupid even the Strawhats people think are fodder (Shake My Head)
& The strength feats of the Monster Trio are ridiculous & we have not seen anything yet 
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Strawhats have a tank LMAO!
Post by Dreamer (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@MisterShin: got to love the TANK
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel