The Strawhats vs The Joint Shinobi army

Topic started by YouFinished on June 13, 2011. Last post by Dreamer 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by SilverSavage (270 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Bellum:  I saying you need to show scans/ feats  (meaning pictures from the manga that would help you prove that the team you routing for wins). By me showing feats and you not it make it seems as my team gonna win. you haven't shown any ways on how the OP team is gonna lose, you just keep stating their out numbered. 
evidence I've I arlreay shown you scans on how they can beat this army. 
you havent shown me any evidence on how they can beat OP team.  
I really think you should read One Piece before you bring them down on Naruto's level.  

I wouldn't say that naruto ninjas have "nuclear level attacks". Also Luffy could take out the fodders Haki or Gear 3rd. Plus no luffy doesn't get the side effect of shrinking after using gear 3rd. So he could take out large crowds of ninjas. the scan below also show some of Zoro, sanji, Chopper, Franky, and Robin also if you look at the scan closely it show luffy not shrinking after gear third. Plus Franky's rocket launcher can take out more than enough ninja for the Strawhat Pirates to win

Post by Bellum (127 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I mean to say, I'm not sure what your point is regarding the seven shinobi swordsmen. And I see nothing in those scans to suggest that they can take out an entire armies. They seem pretty capable against giant sea monsters, though. :/ 

The problem with this discussion is I don't think you understand the implications of a number like 16,000. It's the reason why these things are typically limited to individuals or small groups; it's hard to wrap your head around exactly what 16,000 people are capable of.
@Bellum
Actually there only about 8,900 men per division because their are 80,000 of them and 9 divisions and if they are equally spread out their should be 8,900 men if you round up and the exact is 8,888.88 men per division but its definitely not 16,000 per division. Also you only focus on numbers you've yet to show the damage they can do. So it seems like their are most of the men are fodder because if you don't show any of them showing off powerful thing that can take out OP team you can't make an Assumption that they are powerful.
Post by Bellum (127 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Ehm, I know that each and every single one of them can use chakra in some way, giving them higher speed and strength than is strictly possible, but my case is that the OP guys wouldn't be able to take out an army of regular humans at that size. Not unless they are stupid enough to stand in front of that massive ugly lady thing. (Which is equivalent to standing in front of a tank in hopes of stopping it. I don't even want to get into a discussion about why most manga authors have no business talking about large encounters before they read up a bit about things like strategy and tactics.)

Secondly, the army is almost certainly not divided equally nine ways. There are only five main combat divisions, and to keep things simple I assume that they make up the majority of the forces. There are a few more specifically for ambushes, but the rest of the divisions are specifically geared towards logistics. Either way, a thousand here or there doesn't really matter, the numbers are so overwhelming.
Luffy take out all the fodders at once (after his new feat), leaving only the heavy hitters of the shinobi.  

Luffy takes out 50 thousand fishmen with King's disposition Haki. 

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SilverSavage
Lol i was just about to bump this, but yeah, this match should be a cakewalk for the strawhats considering Luffys current feats

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I don't know but the Shinobis have  Naruto,Gaara,Lee,Killer Bee,Killer A  ,Gai and now Itachi.We know that  atleast  Killer Bee is supersonic,Gai is hypersonic based on this, we know that Naruto and Raikage are both the fastest characters in the universe.
We can therefore say Rock Lee is supersonic,Bee is supersonic,Gai is hypersonic,Raikage is hypersonic,Naruto is hypersonic and Gaara is moving at superhuman speed and may possibly have supersonic reaction time based on the fact he was able to come up with a counter to Lee's attacks. So blitzing is not what the Strawhats can do and destructive capacity is on the forces side as they have two mountain busters.

@MrASSH0LE said:

I don't know but the Shinobis have  Naruto,Gaara,Lee,Killer Bee,Killer A  ,Gai and now Itachi.We know that  atleast  Killer Bee is supersonic,Gai is hypersonic based on this, we know that Naruto and Raikage are both the fastest characters in the universe. We can therefore say Rock Lee is supersonic,Bee is supersonic,Gai is hypersonic,Raikage is hypersonic,Naruto is hypersonic and Gaara is moving at superhuman speed and may possibly have supersonic reaction time based on the fact he was able to come up with a counter to Lee's attacks. So blitzing is not what the Strawhats can do and destructive capacity is on the forces side as they have two mountain busters.

All that is true, however, the strawhats are only fighting 3 divisions out of the entire army. Divisions that they shouldnt have much trouble beating at that considering what has happened in recent chapters
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@MrASSH0LE said:
I don't know but the Shinobis have  Naruto,Gaara,Lee,Killer Bee,Killer A  ,Gai and now Itachi.
these guys are in none of the divisions we are using here.

you know, now that you look back on it, its weird to think that it was debatable as to whether or not the strwawhats could even take out the first division and now its apperant that the strawhats can do so quite easily as of yesterday
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Haofan123:  
yeah, i know what you mean. that feat of luffy's king haki was kind of ridiculous though. i mean, come on 50,000? i think oda went a little overboard or made a mistake. not to mention how luffy did it so casually.
@YouFinished said:
@Haofan123:  yeah, i know what you mean. that feat of luffy's king haki was kind of ridiculous though. i mean, come on 50,000? i think oda went a little overboard or made a mistake. not to mention how luffy did it so casually.

I see what your coming from, but it just goes to show you how powerful luffy has become after the timeskip. Any character without a name is pretty much vulnerable to his haki now as shown with those 50,000 fishmen
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
yup strawhats have this pretty much
Post by PRIVETmeNAMisKC (161 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Straw Hats would win this, Luffy would wreck
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10
you do know that nobody in the shinobi army would go down from Luffy's Haki? Only the weak fall to kings Haki and last time I checked there are no weaklings in the army.
@All_StarSupes said:
you do know that nobody in the shinobi army would go down from Luffy's Haki? Only the weak fall to kings Haki and last time I checked there are no weaklings in the army.

weak arguement is weak. If only weaklings fall to kings haki then would you care to explain how thousands of fishmen, each stronger than ten human beings combined, were felled by Luffys haki? Those who have weak wills fall to kings haki, so basically any character without a name AKA fodder is vulnerable to it
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Haofan123 said:
@All_StarSupes said:
weak arguement is weak. If only weaklings fall to kings haki then would you care to explain how thousands of fishmen, each stronger than ten human beings combined, were felled by Luffys haki? Those who have weak wills fall to kings haki, so basically any character without a name AKA fodder is vulnerable to it
If they aint got a name, they going down, like they should. 
If they aint got a name, they not worth mentioning or fighting.   

Luffy is a 1-man army. 
@MisterShin said:
@Haofan123 said:
@All_StarSupes said:
If they aint got a name, they going down, like they should. If they aint got a name, they not worth mentioning or fighting.    Luffy is a 1-man army. 

QFT
Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

So why is this thread still open?
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I just don't see the shinobi who have trained since they were young falling to kings haki. Gear 3 might take out quite a few though, but I think it would be a tougher fight than people think.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel