The Stranger vs Tyrant

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Dec. 22, 2009. Last post by soldier 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: mmmm comicvine is that way, all fights in animevice must contain at least one anime character "
Damn sorry, I forgot. Ok, the new fight is the Stranger and Dark Schenider (sp?) vs Tyrant.  "
schneider, err what can the other guy tyrant do?  darsh on the other hand is ftl destroy planets or galaxies (i forgot which, this is offscreen) while flying and satan destroyed a galaxy with  flicking his tail, darsh has his body nowdarsh is not able to be blinked out of reality regen unless his eternal atom is destroyed due to a relic said relic give him a massive boost in power again and he has this regenerating, configurable barrier  it has like thousands of layers "
tyrant = galactus "
No he doesn't, Galactus defeated tyrant, and Tyrant was created by Galactus. He is close to Galactus, but not equal.  For those who are not aware of how powerful the Stranger is, he was nearly classed as one of the higher cosmic beings (consisting of Galactus, Death, Eternity, Infinity and Oblivion, I forget the name).  "
u sure?  from wat i remember the full powered tyrant and full powered galactus stalemated "
Not 100%, but I remember reading somewhere (it may have been wikipedia) that Tyrant lost. And it would seem stupid that Galactus is only equal to something he created. "
spawn beat satan (the guy that created him) lol "

Hmm, lol but could it not be argued that Spawn was the main character (thus ensuring a win)? 

And Galactus is a cosmic being, he would not make such a foolish mistake as to create an entity that could equal him.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: mmmm comicvine is that way, all fights in animevice must contain at least one anime character "
Damn sorry, I forgot. Ok, the new fight is the Stranger and Dark Schenider (sp?) vs Tyrant.  "
schneider, err what can the other guy tyrant do?  darsh on the other hand is ftl destroy planets or galaxies (i forgot which, this is offscreen) while flying and satan destroyed a galaxy with  flicking his tail, darsh has his body nowdarsh is not able to be blinked out of reality regen unless his eternal atom is destroyed due to a relic said relic give him a massive boost in power again and he has this regenerating, configurable barrier  it has like thousands of layers "
tyrant = galactus "
No he doesn't, Galactus defeated tyrant, and Tyrant was created by Galactus. He is close to Galactus, but not equal.  For those who are not aware of how powerful the Stranger is, he was nearly classed as one of the higher cosmic beings (consisting of Galactus, Death, Eternity, Infinity and Oblivion, I forget the name).  "
u sure?  from wat i remember the full powered tyrant and full powered galactus stalemated "
Not 100%, but I remember reading somewhere (it may have been wikipedia) that Tyrant lost. And it would seem stupid that Galactus is only equal to something he created. "
Hmm, lol but could it not be argued that Spawn was the main character (thus ensuring a win)?  And Galactus is a cosmic being, he would not make such a foolish mistake as to create an entity that could equal him. "

well said,  maybe im misinfored ill look it up later
@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
tyrant = galactus "
Hmm, lol but could it not be argued that Spawn was the main character (thus ensuring a win)?  And Galactus is a cosmic being, he would not make such a foolish mistake as to create an entity that could equal him. "
well said,  maybe im misinfored ill look it up later "

Thank you, although you may well be right (wikipedia has been wrong before). It just seems unlikely.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
tyrant = galactus "
Thank you, although you may well be right (wikipedia has been wrong before). It just seems unlikely. "

Nope it is true it was a tough fight and Galactus won. It is also possible that makin Tyrant weakened Galactus, though that is specualation. 
I will try to find the scans of the fight. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Tradog said:
"DS, he ony need one spell. "
Oh? And which one is that? "
i would say he is reffering to that spell, which function is to send people to hell and make them stay there

although i am seeing him using all sort of spells, and power
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
tyrant = galactus "
Thank you, although you may well be right (wikipedia has been wrong before). It just seems unlikely. "

Tyrant was slightly weaker than Galactus i will try and find the scans. It is speculatd that Galactus lost some of his power whilst making Tyrant: 

TYRANT GOT PWND
@soldier said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
tyrant = galactus "

Tyrant was slightly weaker than Galactus i will try and find the scans. It is speculatd that Galactus lost some of his power whilst making Tyrant: 

TYRANT GOT PWND "

Thanks for the scans. Most interesting that it is only speculated as to galaxies being destroyed, it is not confirmed (respect of Galactus' power just fell slightly).
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@soldier said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
tyrant = galactus "

TYRANT GOT PWND "
Thanks for the scans. Most interesting that it is only speculated as to galaxies being destroyed, it is not confirmed (respect of Galactus' power just fell slightly). "

Yeah and also we do not know what they mean, with the word emnity. 
Enmity means: The quality of being an enemy; hostile or unfriendly disposition; A state or feeling of opposition, hostility, hatred or animosity 

So they could have been refering to a state of opposition, whilst Galactus was on the side of good Tyrant deliberately opposed him and went on conquering galaxies. Or it could be saying that the power they had may, and I repeat may have been able to destroy Galaxies. Lol and DBZ fans are questioned for speculation LOL.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel