The Stranger vs Tyrant

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Dec. 22, 2009. Last post by soldier 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10
             VS                 

Who wins between these cosmic beings?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH: mmmm comicvine is that way, all fights in animevice must contain at least one anime character
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: mmmm comicvine is that way, all fights in animevice must contain at least one anime character "

Damn sorry, I forgot. Ok, the new fight is the Stranger and Dark Schenider (sp?) vs Tyrant. 
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@GIRUGAMESH: 

which form of  Dark Schneider    
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: mmmm comicvine is that way, all fights in animevice must contain at least one anime character "
Damn sorry, I forgot. Ok, the new fight is the Stranger and Dark Schenider (sp?) vs Tyrant.  "
schneider, err what can the other guy tyrant do?

darsh on the other hand is ftl
destroy planets or galaxies (i forgot which, this is offscreen) while flying
and satan destroyed a galaxy with  flicking his tail, darsh has his body now
darsh is not able to be blinked out of reality
regen unless his eternal atom is destroyed due to a relic
said relic give him a massive boost in power again
and he has this regenerating, configurable barrier  it has like thousands of layers
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
Damn sorry, I forgot. Ok, the new fight is the Stranger and Dark Schenider (sp?) vs Tyrant.  "
schneider, err what can the other guy tyrant do?  darsh on the other hand is ftl destroy planets or galaxies (i forgot which, this is offscreen) while flying and satan destroyed a galaxy with  flicking his tail, darsh has his body nowdarsh is not able to be blinked out of reality regen unless his eternal atom is destroyed due to a relic said relic give him a massive boost in power again and he has this regenerating, configurable barrier  it has like thousands of layers "

Tyrant is immensely powerful, he held his own against a full-powered Galactus for a while and destroyed galaxies as a side-effect of the battle. Galactus created him to be a sort of copy of himself.
@ssjsuperman said:
"@GIRUGAMESH: which form of  Dark Schneider     "

The strongest one.
@GIRUGAMESH:
well his strongest form has not relly did anything yet see you should use “Majin   ds.i think he will win 

@ssjsuperman: his strongest form is that messiah thing from the last few pages right?
@cfatalis:
they call it  Adam of Darkness DS    latest transformation is yet unknown in terms of power. After his clash with Fallen Uriel’s Augoeides ended and both should have been destroyed, DS emerges from the ruins of the Dragon Knight Lucifer, alive, nude and with the Stigmata of Jesus, one black angel wing and a devil wing. It is speculated that this is DS current, most powerful form, though it is unproven as of yet.

@ssjsuperman: yes that thing, i ame xpecting him to have the boosted version of the majin ds power, and some other bastard keep topping awesome with another awesome with each power-ups
@ssjsuperman said:
"@cfatalis:
they call it  Adam of Darkness DS    latest transformation is yet unknown in terms of power. After his clash with Fallen Uriel’s Augoeides ended and both should have been destroyed, DS emerges from the ruins of the Dragon Knight Lucifer, alive, nude and with the Stigmata of Jesus, one black angel wing and a devil wing. It is speculated that this is DS current, most powerful form, though it is unproven as of yet.

"

*sigh* fine, just use the strongest form of him in which he has usable feats.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis:
i agree , lol i didn't know you like to do that kind of threads
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
schneider, err what can the other guy tyrant do?  darsh on the other hand is ftl destroy planets or galaxies (i forgot which, this is offscreen) while flying and satan destroyed a galaxy with  flicking his tail, darsh has his body nowdarsh is not able to be blinked out of reality regen unless his eternal atom is destroyed due to a relic said relic give him a massive boost in power again and he has this regenerating, configurable barrier  it has like thousands of layers "

tyrant = galactus
@FLCL1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
tyrant = galactus "

No he doesn't, Galactus defeated tyrant, and Tyrant was created by Galactus. He is close to Galactus, but not equal. 

For those who are not aware of how powerful the Stranger is, he was nearly classed as one of the higher cosmic beings (consisting of Galactus, Death, Eternity, Infinity and Oblivion, I forget the name). 
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

DS, he ony need one spell.
@Tradog said:
"DS, he ony need one spell. "

Oh? And which one is that?
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
tyrant = galactus "
No he doesn't, Galactus defeated tyrant, and Tyrant was created by Galactus. He is close to Galactus, but not equal.  For those who are not aware of how powerful the Stranger is, he was nearly classed as one of the higher cosmic beings (consisting of Galactus, Death, Eternity, Infinity and Oblivion, I forget the name).  "

u sure? 

from wat i remember the full powered tyrant and full powered galactus stalemated
@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
tyrant = galactus "
No he doesn't, Galactus defeated tyrant, and Tyrant was created by Galactus. He is close to Galactus, but not equal.  For those who are not aware of how powerful the Stranger is, he was nearly classed as one of the higher cosmic beings (consisting of Galactus, Death, Eternity, Infinity and Oblivion, I forget the name).  "
u sure?  from wat i remember the full powered tyrant and full powered galactus stalemated "

Not 100%, but I remember reading somewhere (it may have been wikipedia) that Tyrant lost. And it would seem stupid that Galactus is only equal to something he created.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@GIRUGAMESH said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
tyrant = galactus "
u sure?  from wat i remember the full powered tyrant and full powered galactus stalemated "
Not 100%, but I remember reading somewhere (it may have been wikipedia) that Tyrant lost. And it would seem stupid that Galactus is only equal to something he created. "

spawn beat satan (the guy that created him) lol
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel