The Spectre vs Sailor moon

Topic started by SilverGalford on May 11, 2010. Last post by SilverGalford 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

vs

who wins?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
lol the spectre
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
What?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Why? Don't you know what the Spectre is capable of?
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Spectre may have an awful habit of being DC's punching bag in every major event failing to save the day, but come on? Unless Sailor Moon turned into some freakishly powerful reality warper I don't see how she wins other than the writers finding a way for the Spectre to lose    
@Hellos: cough eternal sailor moon cough 

regardless spectre wins
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11: How?
@Kurohige: how does the spectre win?
@hitsusatsu11: Wait I read it wrong, I thought you were saying he wouldd win against eternal sailor moon.
@Kurohige: i think he could beat eternal sailor moon, i assume thats what the OP meant, or else why would anyone put regular usagi against the spectre.
@hitsusatsu11: He can beat reality/ time warpers? That are immortal? Thats quite the feat. I think he mean regulare, eternal would spite.
@Kurohige: Yes you see spectre is literally the wrath of God (presence) he is comparable to Living Tribunal of Marvel, He would rip the head off of Eternal Sailor Moon

Here he is fighting Micheal Demirgus, if you don't know who he is Micheal is the son of the Presences (god of DC) now the spectre loses but still Micheal is a universal to multiversal entity. 

@hitsusatsu11: Okay but he lost to a multiversal entity, eternal sailor moon is the god of her world too, she is still a reality warper, I don't know how he will deal with that.
@Kurohige: At that point micheal had almost all the powers of the presence (ie comparable to TOAA of marvel) 
Jobbing aside, the spectre at full power is very close to omnipotent. Literally anything ESM can do he can better, reality warp anything. 
@hitsusatsu11: I don't think anyone in comics can compare to TOAA or anyone in anime can compare to Kami tenchi. Both of those statements are pretty big gaps, being close to amipotent does not make you omnipotent like ESM. I'm not saying what your saying is not true but it seems like hear say, don't get me wrong the spectre is powerful in terms of raw power, but there is still a gap between possible multiversal buster vs a comfirmed time/Reality wapring Omnipotent.
@Kurohige: The spectre is literally the wrath of the pressence (who is DC's TOAA), ESM is a high level reality warper fine, but not on the level of a abstract cosmic entity, the spectre is powerful in all facets of power-destruction, reality warping, time/space manipulation really he has no limit he is above the likes of Galactus, he would crush the entire Sailor Senshi and their universe casually. 
Post by Siadaus_Shade (100 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11: Sorry but even full fed galactus would get spanked by eternal sailor moon and THE ENTIRE cast and saying spectre could beat the entire cast when it is still debatable if he would even beat ESM? Well, thats a bit of a stretch, honestly TOAA is mainly the god of all comics not just marvel (The appearance of Stan Lee and such, look it up) so he is above Pressence. The scan you showed of Spectre, clearly showed him getting beat by a multiversal buster maybe (Reality warping>>>>>>>>Multiversal buster) Show a scan of all of this instead of just hear say.
@Siadaus_Shade:     Wrong TOAA is only the God of Marval Multiverse, Presence is the god of the DCU, i think you are a little confused to think TOAA is GOD for all comics, for example MoM is the omni of spawnverse, and Pressence is omni of DCU certainly not TOAA. Saying stan lee is a fictional character is nonsense, even if TOAA is supposed to represent the writers of Marvel (ie stan lee) this stills means nothing in the DCU who has their own omni. 

I showed scans of Spectre going toe to toe with Micheal who is the son of the almighty Presence and was wielding the power of his father at the time, Now the burden of proof falls on you to show feats that put ESM in the same league as Spectre. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11:
ESM/Sailor Cosmos is heavily implied to the the god of her world, hacing control over the galaxy crystal, which can be used to give birth to a new galaxy
@cfatalis: But against the Spectre that power is nothing. 

Spectre is almost equal to the Living Tribunal 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel