The Spectre Vs Lelouch (Special OP)

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on April 24, 2011. Last post by Jinbeifan1 9 months ago.
Post by taichokage (12,884 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not really. Although the Spectre is very powerful, he is like the Living Tribunal in Marvel. In other words, the # 2. The Pressence is the top character in DC like TOAA in marvel. So in short, although Spectre is right near the top, he isn't the true god of DC.
Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
It will work on the Spectre's host, but not the Spectre itself.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@The Stegman said:

It will work on the Spectre's host, but not the Spectre itself.

Interesting observation... That could indeed be correct.

Post by OmegaDynasty (16 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@taichokage said:

Not really. Although the Spectre is very powerful, he is like the Living Tribunal in Marvel. In other words, the # 2. The Pressence is the top character in DC like TOAA in marvel. So in short, although Spectre is right near the top, he isn't the true god of DC.

Spectre isn't the number 2.

Lucifer Morningstar, and Archangel Michael are stronger than the Spectre.

Spectre wins as he has done the following.

Turned the Phantom Stranger into a mouse.

Absorbed all the magic from Shazaam, the wizard.

Seals Dr.Fate into his own helmet:

Killed Nabu the Lord of Order.

Turned Dr.Light into Candle Wax

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@OmegaDynasty said:

@taichokage said:

Spectre isn't the number 2.

Lucifer Morningstar, and Archangel Michael are stronger than the Spectre.

Spectre wins as he has done the following.

Turned the Phantom Stranger into a mouse.

Absorbed all the magic from Shazaam, the wizard.

Seals Dr.Fate into his own helmet:

Killed Nabu the Lord of Order.

Turned Dr.Light into Candle Wax

Those feats are too OP !

Post by cosmicdude (343 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Specter stomps.

Um, yeah. He does. Don't know if a stomp this bad needed a bump though.
Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Kinda off topic but how the hell did Lelouch even control the World of C in the first place? I call BS because 1) World of C is CLEARLY more than 500 meters away from Lelouch and 2) The World of C doesn't have mother effing eyes. Lelouch has actually tested his abilities thoroughly, so we know for sure that the range limit and eye-contact restriction of his powers are real. How does he control something super far away and without eyes? When I first watched Code Geass I really liked it but by the time I finished it I hated it. In a short 50 episodes it has more plot holes than all the Harry Potter books combined.

That was massive PIS if you ask me. The only part of the series that I consider bad writing. Even if they had eyes, how on earth does an alien ability control a God?
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,262 posts) See mini bio Level 14

honestly the way I see it it was major inconsistency since his little sister was resisting his geass and broke another

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel