The Spectre Vs Lelouch (Special OP)

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on April 24, 2011. Last post by Jinbeifan1 10 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

The Spectre gazes into Lelouch's eyes. What happens next? Does Lelouch's geass effect The Spectre?
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
spectre solo the code geass universe
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@SilverGalford said:
" spectre solo the code geass universe "
The real question here is whether or not Lelouch's geass will effect The Spectre.

The real question here is whether or not Lelouch's geass will effect The Spectre.

unless lelouch is at martian man hunter  level which i doubt it. 
Post by taichokage (13,315 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Despite the fact that Spectre could crush Lelouch without any effort, I am inclined to think that there is a fair possibility that the geass could work if Spectre allowed him to look into his eyes. Lelouch's geass worked on the gods in his universe after all.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@taichokage said:
"Despite the fact that Spectre could crush Lelouch without any effort, I am inclined to think that there is a fair possibility that the geass could work if Spectre allowed him to look into his eyes. Lelouch's geass worked on the gods in his universe after all. "

The Spectre isn't God, he is a force of God, and the only thing that I think the geass would work on would be the host that is carrying the Spectre force, not the Spectre itself.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@fire_star said:
" @taichokage said:
"Despite the fact that Spectre could crush Lelouch without any effort, I am inclined to think that there is a fair possibility that the geass could work if Spectre allowed him to look into his eyes. Lelouch's geass worked on the gods in his universe after all. "
The Spectre isn't God, he is a force of God, and the only thing that I think the geass would work on would be the host that is carrying the Spectre force, not the Spectre itself. "
thats right, he's a force under god, but a being none-the-less. if lelouch can control a god, there should be no doubt that he could control someone UNDER god.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @fire_star said:
" @taichokage said:
The Spectre isn't God, he is a force of God, and the only thing that I think the geass would work on would be the host that is carrying the Spectre force, not the Spectre itself. "
thats right, he's a force under god, but a being none-the-less. if lelouch can control a god, there should be no doubt that he could control someone UNDER god. "

He really isn't under God, because the Spectre is God himself, sort of like an extention.
@fire_star said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @fire_star said:
" @taichokage said:
thats right, he's a force under god, but a being none-the-less. if lelouch can control a god, there should be no doubt that he could control someone UNDER god. "
He really isn't under God, because the Spectre is God himself, sort of like an extention. "
But does it really make a difference? Lelouch has controlled Gods. Whether Spectre is below God or is part of God it should work.
@taichokage said:
" @fire_star said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @fire_star said:
" @taichokage said:
He really isn't under God, because the Spectre is God himself, sort of like an extention. "
But does it really make a difference? Lelouch has controlled Gods. Whether Spectre is below God or is part of God it should work. "
Where are the clips of Lelouch controlling Gods?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @taichokage said:
" @fire_star said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @fire_star said:
" @taichokage said:
But does it really make a difference? Lelouch has controlled Gods. Whether Spectre is below God or is part of God it should work. "
Where are the clips of Lelouch controlling Gods? "
It;s very near the end of the anime. The second or third to last episode I think. Maybe I can find them.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: 

I'm more inclined to believe it was a request / wish, but to be fair the Spectre's host has always been it's achilles heel to telepathy or in Blackest Night's case, super duper zombie host > Spectre.

He's such a jobber.

@Hellos: This is DOV Spectre.
Post by Zearth (218 posts) See mini bio Level 6
The Spectre laughts at the patethic  attempt to control him and kills Lelouch

@taichokage said:

@fire_star said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @fire_star said:
" @taichokage said:
But does it really make a difference? Lelouch has controlled Gods. Whether Spectre is below God or is part of God it should work.

i know this is old , but Gods like Zeus tried to attack the spectre and failed. Lelouch doesn't have a chance.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I wonder if the Spector even has eyes lol. But either way it wouldn't work on him.

Of course these guys outclass Lelouch by profound levels. It's just that his Geass works on gods. This isn't a battle and if it were it would be an annihilation in favor of Spectre with absolutely no effort. This is would his Geass work if given the chance to use it. I am inclined to say that it might. Not much to suggest otherwise especially since the Spectre works through mortal hosts.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage: What Gods did it work on? I can't remember. Were they all powerful and omnipotent like the Presence?

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

theres a difference between gods and God. now I'm not sure linking a comic book God to the real God is ok, but if thats who he is supposed to be the force of, then lelouch is going to die painfully

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

the spectre stomps.....kirisute gomen.....+

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel