The Spectre Vs Dark Schneider

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 31, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 12 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

" @cfatalis said:

"and spectre can't kill ds, another stalemate, and have you got your rank nuva? "
Why wouldn't Spectre be able to kill DS?  Whatsa rank? "
the rank which you want to see how DS rate against DC characther. reason: Holds the 7 pieces of the Judas Pain in him which is essentially reality itself. He can't be willed out of existence, sent to another dimension and imprisoned, or go back in time to kill him. It also eats at his soul, but he waves off most the effects except memory loss, meaning no psychic power in the universe can mind control or mind rape him.  "

Oh yea, high teir 6/ low teir 5 at his best
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
and the smaller the tier the better he is?
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis said:

"and the smaller the tier the better he is? "


That would be correct. Check this out 
 
 
www.comicvine.com/dc-power-rankings/12-42222/ 
 
I wouldn't consider him above the endless, but at his most powerful, mybe right below Spectre in Teir 5
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @cfatalis said:

"and the smaller the tier the better he is? "


That would be correct. Check this out 
 
 
www.comicvine.com/dc-power-rankings/12-42222/  I wouldn't consider him above the endless, but at his most powerful, mybe right below Spectre in Teir 5 "
can't really blame you, comics got so much HAX characther that just say HAX all over them even when they first come
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
feats : spectre
consistency : DS
rep : you decide
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
so its all agreed that dark schnider wins. okay then, lock thread now
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
"so its all agreed that dark schnider wins. okay then, lock thread now "

Schneider can't win because he can't kill spectre
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"so its all agreed that dark schnider wins. okay then, lock thread now "
Schneider can't win because he can't kill spectre "
spectre cant win because he cant beat schnider
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"so its all agreed that dark schnider wins. okay then, lock thread now "
Schneider can't win because he can't kill spectre "
spectre cant win because he cant beat schnider "

Yes he can. He's the embodiment of God's wrath, and empowered by him. The Spectre will overpower DS, because the only being cabable of defeatig The Spectre in DoV was The Prescence himself.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"so its all agreed that dark schnider wins. okay then, lock thread now "
Schneider can't win because he can't kill spectre "
spectre cant win because he cant beat schnider "
Yes he can. He's the embodiment of God's wrath, and empowered by him. The Spectre will overpower DS, because the only being cabable of defeatig The Spectre in DoV was The Prescence himself. "
okay okay, im busy i dont have time to debate with small fries.
spectre wins through god, fight done. good job, you won the special Olympics.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"so its all agreed that dark schnider wins. okay then, lock thread now "
Schneider can't win because he can't kill spectre "
spectre cant win because he cant beat schnider "
Yes he can. He's the embodiment of God's wrath, and empowered by him. The Spectre will overpower DS, because the only being cabable of defeatig The Spectre in DoV was The Prescence himself. "
okay okay, im busy i dont have time to debate with small fries. spectre wins through god, fight done. good job, you won the special Olympics. "

And you're just mad because you lost in the special olympics.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"so its all agreed that dark schnider wins. okay then, lock thread now "
Schneider can't win because he can't kill spectre "
spectre cant win because he cant beat schnider "
Yes he can. He's the embodiment of God's wrath, and empowered by him. The Spectre will overpower DS, because the only being cabable of defeatig The Spectre in DoV was The Prescence himself. "
okay okay, im busy i dont have time to debate with small fries. spectre wins through god, fight done. good job, you won the special Olympics. "
And you're just mad because you lost in the special olympics. "
i never entered. i was watching
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"so its all agreed that dark schnider wins. okay then, lock thread now "
Schneider can't win because he can't kill spectre "
spectre cant win because he cant beat schnider "
Yes he can. He's the embodiment of God's wrath, and empowered by him. The Spectre will overpower DS, because the only being cabable of defeatig The Spectre in DoV was The Prescence himself. "
okay okay, im busy i dont have time to debate with small fries. spectre wins through god, fight done. good job, you won the special Olympics. "
And you're just mad because you lost in the special olympics. "
i never entered. i was watching "

You debated in the Specail Olympics. So did I. I just won.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"so its all agreed that dark schnider wins. okay then, lock thread now "
Schneider can't win because he can't kill spectre "
spectre cant win because he cant beat schnider "
Yes he can. He's the embodiment of God's wrath, and empowered by him. The Spectre will overpower DS, because the only being cabable of defeatig The Spectre in DoV was The Prescence himself. "
okay okay, im busy i dont have time to debate with small fries. spectre wins through god, fight done. good job, you won the special Olympics. "
And you're just mad because you lost in the special olympics. "
i never entered. i was watching "
You debated in the Specail Olympics. So did I. I just won. "
no i just got back from the mental olympics with m y gold medal, and was talking to you after your race in the special olympics. besides, i was not really debating, if you look back on this thread. i was just...there
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob:
I guess so.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob: I guess so. "
good
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob: I guess so. "
good "

Kenpachi Fried Chicken LOL
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob: I guess so. "
good "
Kenpachi Fried Chicken LOL "
old superman LOL...seriosuly, what is that
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
kenpachi fried chicken, will try if there's realy one, lol
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel