The Spectre Vs Dark Schneider

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 31, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

TO THE DEATH!
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
okay what the spectre can do?, i know that certain someone told me he's almost all powerfull

err what happen on that page, did he got overloaded or something?, and he just rezz himself up?
Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Everything depends on what level Spectre is at. Generally the Presence is a dick and so screws Spectre over often in the power department. Spectre himself supposedly has tons of power, but needs a host to anchor him, and when the Presence actually granted him full omnipotence, Spectre couldn't handle the sensory input and was driven nearly insane. Shazam is a skyfather level being and Spectre at that time was just ripping on all the magic in the universe, and still apparently lost. Spectre is tons of fail.

By all acounts his position should put him higher than DS, but his feats are so ambiguous and his showings are all over the place it's difficult to take anything the Spectre does seriously.
okay so he's like this big-ass nuclear, but still need someone to actually use the nuke?, okay so have he lost to anyone?
He's been knocked around by Jobberseid and actually needed to take time just putting down Captain Marvel. In Kingdom Come he couldn't do anything on his own, not even judge people until his human host at the time agreed. He's like a toned down Living Tribunal without the imposing presence and power. I have personally called the Spectre DCU's cosmic whipping boy. Whenever they need an apparent super-powerful being to come around and get slapped upside the head a few times, they call in the Spectre.
hmmm, so in other word he is not all powerfull/ stupidlay haxxed
That, again, still depends on the mood of the Presence. If the Presence is serious, like, completely serious about Spectre doing a job, Spectre will be pretty damn powerful and has kicked out galaxies in the process. If the Presence feels like being lazy, half-assed, or just feels like being a dick to the Spectre, Spectre's powers won't be so great and he'll get shit in his face a lot. His power levels are all over the place and inconsistent.
okay, that mean if  we didn't mess with this presence guy, and he is to lazy to give power to spectre, he can get shitted alot?

nuva can you explain on what condition the specter is here?
The Presence is DCU's TOAA, who is always the writer at the time. DC's writers in general screw around a lot which is why the comics are so inconsistent in terms of power levels. DoV Spectre should be nigh-omnipotent and 2nd (3rd) only to the Presence itself. most other times he's only pictured around Skyfather level.
that leaves the battle...... totally undecideable
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I lean on consistency so i lean on the favor of DS, doesn't matter how good you are and when two characters are equal you look on their rep
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
ReiKai hates DC that's already been proved.

Spectre in a curbstomp, he's beaten galaxy busters before on his own with ease
And yet got put down by Jobberseid who isn't even planet-busting. Yes, I hate DC for the most part, but that doesn't mean that Spectre doesn't suck as a cosmic deity.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i think that in a magic skill battle, schnider is an obvious winner. but in the end, spectre would win, he cant die, thats a power given to him by god.

For clarification, this is Unbound Spectre from Day Of Vengance. Like ReiKai said, he does lose in the end, but the only one shown to stop The Spectre was The Prescence[1] 

[1]Day Of Vengance Infinite Crisis Special pg #36
Or Michael and Lucifer double-teaming him.
@ReiKai said:
"Or Michael and Lucifer double-teaming him. "

Probably. More than likely. I was just showing that the only way they beat him in DoV
Yeah. Presence comes down and goes; "Alright Spectre, that's enough now, ya'hea? Ya had a little too much coke today. Time to settle down an relax."
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel