The Sentry vs Raizen (YHS)

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on July 7, 2010. Last post by TheManipulater 4 years ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Sentry vs The Demon King Raizen at his prime, from YHS. 
No void unless necessary.  

Fight in Demon Realm
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I'm a huge fan of Raizen but Sentry, from the very little I understand of the marvel universe, would be way too much for him to handle. No one from Hakusho is the same caliber of fighter. 
@AgentJ: What would you say Raizens max destructive output would be?
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Sentry, I could see him grabbing Raizen and tossing him into the sun, it seems to work for him with other villains.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
We have no idea how strong Raizen would have been at his peek. Genkai  Stated that he would have been able to destroy The Planet, But does that mean casually Or Max?
Post by taichokage (13,021 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Raizen vs Sentry is impossible to judge really. We know sentry is a planet buster calibur character but we know nothing of raizen. Now no one else from yu yu hakusho even approaches planet busting level (guys like yusuke being the closest but still only nuke level or mini nuke level) However Raizen was said to be by far the most powerful demon and would scare the crap out of yomi and mokuro (the other demon kings) and he starved himself for 1000 years and was still stronger than yusuke so at full power he would likely be many times more powerful but it's unknown how much stronger that would be.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @AgentJ: What would you say Raizens max destructive output would be? "
Well lets think of it this way. He was in a stalemate with Yomi and Mukuro for hundreds of years, implying that the three were relatively equal in power. If it were otherwise, one of the three kings would have taken control themselves. At the very most he could have only been a little bit less than Yomi and Mukuro combined (if he fought and beat one, he would have to have enough strength left to fight and beat the other). Yomi never displayed much more than a mountain-destroying output. Raizen may have an edge in speed (again, not completely up on Sentry) but he also can't fly, limiting his effectiveness. 
@AgentJ said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
Well lets think of it this way. He was in a stalemate with Yomi and Mukuro for hundreds of years, implying that the three were relatively equal in power. If it were otherwise, one of the three kings would have taken control themselves. At the very most he could have only been a little bit less than Yomi and Mukuro combined (if he fought and beat one, he would have to have enough strength left to fight and beat the other). Yomi never displayed much more than a mountain-destroying output. Raizen may have an edge in speed (again, not completely up on Sentry) but he also can't fly, limiting his effectiveness.  "
i kinda disagree. any feats he ever showed or what the history of the three kings implied, he was still starved for 1000 years. I'm not suggesting he was planet buster level but i think he would be much more powerful than the other two as they were afraid to challenge him  even after a millenium of starving himself. Also just the sound of his stomach growling was so large and loud that it could be heard in all three kingdoms.
@taichokage said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
Well lets think of it this way. He was in a stalemate with Yomi and Mukuro for hundreds of years, implying that the three were relatively equal in power. If it were otherwise, one of the three kings would have taken control themselves. At the very most he could have only been a little bit less than Yomi and Mukuro combined (if he fought and beat one, he would have to have enough strength left to fight and beat the other). Yomi never displayed much more than a mountain-destroying output. Raizen may have an edge in speed (again, not completely up on Sentry) but he also can't fly, limiting his effectiveness.  "
i kinda disagree. any feats he ever showed or what the history of the three kings implied, he was still starved for 1000 years. I'm not suggesting he was planet buster level but i think he would be much more powerful than the other two as they were afraid to challenge him  even after a millenium of starving himself. Also just the sound of his stomach growling was so large and loud that it could be heard in all three kingdoms. "
but by the end he was hardly a real challenge to the other kings, who were just waiting to see who would make the first move. They said it themselves; they weren't scared of Raizen by the time he died. From that point its just a matter of how fast you think he deteriorated. If it was quickly, then he would have been very powerful 1000 years ago, but I still don't think it was anywhere close to Sentry.
As a side; is there any way to see where Raizen would rank among anime characters according to the powers lists, like Comic Vine has? When you click on the powers tab at CV, you get the top most powerful characters. When you click here, it goes to a random battle.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ:  There is, but it's all fanwank. The more popular characters are at the top. Go To Powers, Battle. Then there should Be a purple Link That Says for example "attractive female" Click on it and to the left hand side their should be a list of qualities.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" The Sentry vs The Demon King Raizen at his prime, from YHS. No void unless necessary.  "

Were does this fight take place. Sentry wins regardless but i would like to know what the environment is. Sentry can fly to the sun in a matter of minutes, has class one hundred strength, has super senses, has flight at unimaginable speeds,has high tier energy projection and is physically strong enough to fight on par with the hulk.. This to me is an unfair battle, i do admit i do not know a lot about this character raizen only that he took ever the spirit det. body to beat shunsui which sentry could do quite easily by himself.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Void Sentry is a Beast
@TheManipulater: In demon world 

@Nerx: No void unless necessary. 

If Raizen can muster multi mountain destruction and durability, and fight speed that surpasses Yusuke, he has a shot. 
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7

sentry wins here
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater: In demon world 

@Nerx: No void unless necessary.   If Raizen can muster multi mountain destruction and durability, and fight speed that surpasses Yusuke, he has a shot.  "
What is stopping sentry from just punching him and killing him>?
@TheManipulater said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater: In demon world 

@Nerx: No void unless necessary.   If Raizen can muster multi mountain destruction and durability, and fight speed that surpasses Yusuke, he has a shot.  "
What is stopping sentry from just punching him and killing him>? "

lol.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7

sentry wins here but i dsoubt it will be as easy as sentry ripping carnage apart
@judge said:
" sentry wins here but i dsoubt it will be as easy as sentry ripping carnage apart "
It will be easier
@TheManipulater said:
" @judge said:
" sentry wins here but i dsoubt it will be as easy as sentry ripping carnage apart "
It will be easier

"

Dang who is that he's ripping apart?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel