The Sand Siblings VS Kimimaro, Kakuzu & Mei Terumi

Topic started by jnw93 on June 21, 2012. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Vs Kimimaro, Darui & Mei Terumi (its was kakuzu, then i changed it)

no Intel or prep

Set in Konohagakure

All in Character

Kimimaro is not ill

Fights start at 20 feet away

Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I give it to Gaara's team. Little kid Gaara already beat Kimimaro. Many of Mei's spore and poison techniques could be avoided due to Temari's fan and it's ability to literally blow shit out of the way. All that's left then is Darui and Kankuro. Darui can probably beat him but I don't think it will take Gaara too long to finish of Kimimaro so it becomes 2 vs 1 pretty quick.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Team 2 wins. Gaara was getting his ass kicked by Kimimaro who was so ill he practically died from his illness before delivering the final blow to Gaara. Gaara had used up all his chakra and this was after Kimimaro already fought Rock Lee.

Darui is probably equal to Kankuro.

Mei would easily beat Temari. Mei's still a kage, and she's shown herself to be a pretty good one with her wide variety of techniques and kekkei genkai.

This wouldn't be too hard for Team 2.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,210 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@sickVisionz said:

I give it to Gaara's team. Little kid Gaara already beat Kimimaro. Many of Mei's spore and poison techniques could be avoided due to Temari's fan and it's ability to literally blow shit out of the way. All that's left then is Darui and Kankuro. Darui can probably beat him but I don't think it will take Gaara too long to finish of Kimimaro so it becomes 2 vs 1 pretty quick.

Little kid Gaara 'beat' a very ill Kimimaru (he would have lost if Kimimaru hadn't died at the last second), this one is going to be faster and stronger. Honestly Kimimaru alone should give Gaara a decent fight (long enough to hold him off anyway), Temari would get ruined by Mei (she can deflect her spores yes, but I don't see her swiping away tons of lava) and I would give Darui the edge over Kankuro, as the former is supposed to be roughly on the same level as Kakashi.

Team 2 wins without much difficulty.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Team 2, they're just to overwhelming even against someone like Gaara. Kimimaru was hindered by his illness and from the looks at it he wasn't event trying to kill Gaara when they first fought until his illness started kicking in that's when he decided to go curse mark. Mei will sweep the likes of Temari, she was holding off Madara along with the other Kages pretty well until Madara got serious.  It'll eventually end up with Gaara vs. Darui, Mei, and Kimimaru, one being a Kage, another being who has experience fight Gaara, and the other who's on the same level as Kakashi. 
Post by taichokage (14,252 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not easy to say. Gaara could probably defeat either Kimimaru or Mei with effort but not both. He could only handle one. Whichever one he doesn't fight will be stronger than either of his siblings. Although Kankurou gained most of Sasori's abilities and defeated him when he was revived as an Edo. Kankurou is thus likely low to mid akatsuki level and could hold his own against a kage most likely. If he fought Mei or Kimimaru, he might not win but he could hold them off. Temari is the one who will lose regardless. The question is if Kankurou can either defeat his opponent, or hold them off long enough for Gaara to win his battle and assist him and/Temari afterwards.

@taichokage: Not true, you're overestimating Kankuro here. I hope nobody genuinely believes that Kankuro is on the same level as Sasori now.

Yes, Kankuro defeated Sasori- when the latter had none of his puppets. That is a massive disadvantage. A puppet master without their puppets is like an Uchiha without his sharingan.

Sasori is still>>Kankuro, which is why I was pissed off to hear Kankuro spouting off about apparently surpassing Sasori (I've surpassed you because I'm using the exact same puppet as you and given the technique a different name, nice one Kankuro). Honestly I hope he gets torn to bits by Sasuke or Madara, but more on that later. The point is, Kankuro would put up a decent fight against any of the combatants (a better one than Temari) but would ultimately lose to any one of them.

Team 2 wins after a good battle. Gaara is the best one here but Mei definitely has the better team-mates.

Post by Dream (7,906 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Easily Team 2 due to Mei having stronger support on her side. Temari and Kankuro aren't gonna be of much help taking on Kimimaro and Darui as they get taken out while Gaara is taken out after some difficulty thanks to his sand jutsu.
Post by taichokage (14,252 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kankurou did get much stronger. He was considered a top notch sunagakure Jonin prior to gaining any of Sasori's abilities. Certainly he is much stronger after acquiring Sasori's own techniques.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Kankurou is powerful but last time he fought Sasori I recall that he totally lost and was left for dead. So unless he somehow became super powerful in a very short period of time, he's still not that great. Although the Sasori puppet he has now has definitely upped his arsenal a lot, I doubt he's quite at Sasori's prime level who had more than 100 puppets, the Kazekage puppet and having multiple weapons on himself.

He's good but not quite at Kakashi levels I would say.

Post by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (82 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Gaara's team.

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: Ok, but how?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel