the sailor scouts and the gold saints vs majin dark schneider

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Jan. 16, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Is this eternal sailor moon?
@rein:
there all at full power
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
sorry, but dark schneider takes this one with almost ease
@Sinister_Noob:
realy how so
@ssjsuperman: its dark schneider dude, must i say more?

but just for you...

Dark Schneider's signature spell is Venom (爆霊地獄 ベノン benon), which only he knows. It summons an enzyme from the gates of Hell that causes the person it is cast upon to liquefy. It goes thus, in the English version:

The most powerful spell in the Bastard!! manga is Halloween (七鍵守護神 ハーロ・イーン hāro īn, or, in the English translation, Harowing), which is the "forbidden spell of utter and unknown destruction from the ancient days". Helloween may only be cast when the moon is right.

The most powerful spell to date in the manga is Black Sabbath. Dark Schneider only uses it once, and does not use it again due to Yoko's threats. In addition to being the most dangerous spell, it's the only spell that DS actually describes the physics behind. To put it briefly it creates a pocket universe, a black hole, and a 1,000,000 degree furnace all at once.

Here some other spell Dark Schneider use :

Anselm: This spell use combined Wind and Fire, Some magical arrows are created in the user's hands ( the number of arrow depend on the user's power) Arrow can be use against one single target or a group of target. It is possible to make the arrows dodge obstacles.

Sodom: This is a spell that use Dark energy, Short range, Multiple blades cut the target to pieces. The dark energy concentrate when the user raise the hand, and when he drop it, the air vibrate and those vibration are transform into blade that cut the target in slices.

Damned: This is a Fire Spell, Medium Range, Grow some magical energy in front of the user that act like a bomb. Explosion start from the hand of the user and expend in the given direction.

Val Volt: This is a Wind Spell, Short to Medium range, Create a magnetics field in the magical sphere of the user, this magnetics field change the magnetic density of the atmosphere and destroy the target with a strong electrical energy coming from the sky.

Venom: This is a Spell that use Dark energy, Short Range, Magical enzyme coming directly from the hell's gates, that melt to dust the target touched by it.

Exodus: This is a Spell combining Dark, Wind, and Fire magic, Range Medium, Flames engulf user body which become hard as stone, and the user is thrown against the target melting everything on is way.

Voy Vot: This spell use Dark magic, Range Short to Medium, Give death by making boil the blood of the target. An Electrical field is crated around the user, and strong lightning energy strike the target making his blood cells move so fast that his internal temperature raise to the death.

Intelipeli: This spell use Fire magic, Short range, Create and trow multiples small magical bomb (Approximately 10) each of these bomb liberate a small blast of energy.

Guilbert: Summon, Wind Elemental, Summon some small Wind Elemental that are really fast and can strike with some strong electrical charge.

Skead Low: Fire, Short Range, Does a luminous shock wave around the user, the closer the target highest the damage.

Da Fola: Summon, Fire Elemental, Summon some small Fire Elemental, that use spears and emit some hot ray as weapon.

Ultimate Cold: Water combined with Wind, The user make a blizzard extremely cold throwing wave of cold to the target, everything freeze in the range of that spell.

Venjend: This spell use Wind magic, Range Short to Medium, Throw a plasma ball from the hand of the user to the target, this plasma ball make a hole in the target and explode.

Dee'n Tear: Wind spell, Short to Medium Range A huge tornado throwing some wind blade in all direction, hard to dodge.

Golem: Summon, Divinity spell, Summon up a Golem that obey his creator.

AND THATS JUST NORMAL DARK SCHNEIDER

@Sinister_Noob:
yes i know much about ds and i know much about the people on the other team and from what i see this is a good fight 

and i think you got that info from wiki you will find more info on respact threads
@ssjsuperman said:
" @Sinister_Noob: yes i know much about ds and i know much about the people on the other team and from what i see this is a good fight  and i think you got that info from wiki you will find more info on respact threads "
yes, from wiki, whats your point?
@Sinister_Noob:
im saying that you would have a better understanding of what ds  can do    if you go to a dark schneider    respect thread    or a bastard respect thread    
@ssjsuperman: k, thanks
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssjsuperman said:
" @Sinister_Noob: yes i know much about ds and i know much about the people on the other team and from what i see this is a good fight  and i think you got that info from wiki you will find more info on respact threads "
the fact that two person on the other hand can stop time, and have bitch slapped a freakin galaxy buster........

they do have a chance
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel